KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince come
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

which castle.Not the one they use as hogwarts??????

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 07:18 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
i will post as much as i can leading up to the book coming out and if i don't finish it in time i will continue but if you don't want me to i will stop i hope i can continue and i am going to the castle on the 15th i got a ticket.

sweet!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 08:00 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpfanatic99

i just started reading ur story it's great

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 09:38 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

No Edinburgh castle where J.K is reading the first couple of chapters of the new book,and I'm going.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:06 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miket
mike

that story is well good

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 10:24 AM
miket is currently offline Click here to Send miket a Private Message Find more posts by miket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Thanks.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:12 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

omg, did u like write an essay to get in, necuz there were quite some ways to get it.!!!
Too bad iwasnt allowed to join. u had to live in the uk
sadsadsadsad

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:44 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

story rules, btw
big grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:44 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Na i got it through my school,because I'm like such a huge Harry Potter fan,my head teacher asked us questions and i answered all my mine with out hesitation and everyone else had to take notes i just use my head cause i read the books all the time.lol

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:03 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

And i live next to the castle.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:04 PM
hpfanatic99

that's awsoome so when r u gonna finish the story smile Happy Dance reading

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 05:42 PM
hpfanatic99 is currently offline Click here to Send hpfanatic99 a Private Message Find more posts by hpfanatic99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

As soon as i can,i hope people will read it even if it is not finished in time.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 06:12 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

pls post more!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 07:09 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Heres some more hope it's pk.
"No".Replied Harry."I'm-I'm just coming".Said Harry in a panic,as he shot Hermione a fearful look.
"Well hurry up then".Said Ron,through a yawn.
"Go I'll be fine,lets just hope he doesn't want to go to the toilet".Whispered Hermione in his ear.As the door handle began to turn Hermione hid behind the door after giving Harry a swift kiss on the check.
"Right I'm coming".Said Harry swiftly moving across the bathroom in three steps.
"OK".Said Ron as his head popped round the door.
"Cause i really need to go to the toilet".Said Ron.
"OK,but i don't think i want to go to bed at the moment because i am not tired anymore".Said Harry looking at Hermione as if to say should we tell him now or let him catch us?Sort of look.Hermione signaled back no.
"Ron before you go to the toilet could you show me where to get the toilet roll,because it just ran out".Said Harry.
"Aw right it's in here".Said Ron moving across the bathroom to a cupboard next to the toilet.As Hermione slides out of her hiding place,and slides out the door without a sound.
"Here it is Harry".Said Ron as he pulls out a roll of toilet roll.
"Aw thanks thats great i thought i would get in trouble if there was no toilet roll left for the mad rush in the morning".Said Harry,hope and relief flooding through his face.
"Ok,so can i please go to the toilet now"?Said Ron.
"Oh sorry,i will leave you to go to the toilet now".Said Harry.And Harry left the bathroom,please with how quick he could stop Ron from finding out about him and Hermione.
"That was close".Came Hermione's voice from the shadows,and she kissed him on the lips and said."Night Harry,see you in the morning."And left for Ginny's room,without an other word.
"Night Hermione,oh Hermione will you-will you go out with me"?Asked Harry.
"Yes".Said Hermione her face spreading into a huge grin.And they both left for their rooms hand in hand.Harry did not sleep as peacefully as his new girlfriend that night.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 01:16 PM
Midnight109

That was great and i'll read it even if it is not finished in time

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 04:10 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

same here! post more soon

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:38 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Thanks guys i really appreciate it.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 05:47 PM
Midnight109

Post more sonn please

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 11:21 PM
hpfanatic99

that was awsome.hope u post soon

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 03:48 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Thanks i will post as much as i can.I PROMISE.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 04:32 PM