KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity

Dark Phoenix vs The Beyonder vs Eternity
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Phoenix force near Eternity i don't so.

my ranking
1.) TOAA
2. The Heart Of The Universe
3. Living Tribunal
4. The Infinity Gauntlet
5. Eternity/Infinity/Death
6. Oblivion
7. Phoenix Force
8. Master Order/Lord Chaos
7. High level Celestials
11. Galactus (Full power)/ Franklin Richards (full potential) / Phoenix Avatars

Phoenix is close to eternity

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:44 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Why?

Because you said so?

You also believe that Storm can beat Dr. Doom, so I've seen your credibility"

No its how it is Lord S because thats how it is in the comics. Thats what the watcher said, Deaths many concersations with Jean most notably in classic xmen, Xmen forever, Grant Morrisons recent Xmen run. Thats like the 3rd time ive stated why it is im saying what i am about the phoenix. The first time you just ignored what id said and still posted an inaccurate ranking because of your opinion on the subject. While your opinion like everyone elses on this forum is valued it doesnt outweigh whats actually laid out in the comics so sorry bro.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:47 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think it should be this actually:

1) The Living Tribunal
2) TOAA
3) The Heart of the Universe
4) The Infinity Gauntlet
5) Eternity/ Infinity
6) Death/ Oblivion
7) Beyonder/ Franklin Richards
8) Master Order/ Lord Chaos
9) Surtur/ Some High-Level Celestials/ Phoenix Force
10) Galactus (Full-Power)/ Phoenix Avatars/ Cyttorak

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Kg we went thru this with galactus vs the phoenix. It took like 2 months for me to get thru 2 u that i was right even though I backed up my claims and others who had read the same comics supported me. I was so relieved when u finely accepted what id said for the first time a few days ago. Now it looks like we're gonna have to start all over again!! Kg reread my posts. Ive included references. If you're that fussed then check them out for yourself but as with b4 i assure im right as you found to be the case yourself eventually

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:51 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Ok so if Phoenix is such an uber-powerful force, where was she was Thanos was wreaking havoc on the Marvel Universe...in both the Infinity Gauntlet saga, and in 'The End'?

Was she hiding in her nest?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:52 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

As i said to LS your opinion is valued arm but that doesnt mean it outweighs whats actually stated and depicted in the comic books. Your list is very wrong

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:52 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the phoenix force is the embodiment of all the psychic energy of all the living beings in the universe. THIS universe (check the directory if you need to). eternity embodies the universe - living, non-living and everything in-between. the phoenix is powerful but it is not eternity. since galactus is the third part of the triangle with eternity and death, and is considered the 'randomness' that allows the universe to proceed in a non-static way, (check out surfer vol 3 #8-10??) galactus is said to be on the same level as eternity and death, hence above the PF. now, it just so happens galactus is also the worst written character in the history of marvel so EVERYONE (including the PF) has whooped him. in theory though, and at max power, galactus is . . . galactus!

'nuff said!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
I think it should be this actually:

1) The Living Tribunal
2) TOAA
3) The Heart of the Universe
4) The Infinity Gauntlet
5) Eternity/ Infinity
6) Death/ Oblivion
7) Beyonder/ Franklin Richards
8) Master Order/ Lord Chaos
9) Surtur/ Some High-Level Celestials/ Phoenix Force
10) Galactus (Full-Power)/ Phoenix Avatars/ Cyttorak
You can't put LT above the Heart...it was the Heart that beat him.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:54 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think so, i'm not sure about some of them but i know for a fact that the Living Tribunal is #1 and that the Phoenix Force is barely more-powerful than galactus, also Franklin Richards should be very high on that list cuz he can create his own universes just by thinking about them.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:55 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Ok so if Phoenix is such an uber-powerful force, where was she was Thanos was wreaking havoc on the Marvel Universe...in both the Infinity Gauntlet saga, and in 'The End'?"

Where was galactus when the m'kraan crystal was threatening to blink out the omniverse? Where were the other abstracts? See it goes both ways. But like i said before take it from the mouth of the watcher and check up on the various other references i gave u. Im not saying the phoenix is more powerful than eternity, but it has been stated that it is integral to the universe, death has shown and stated it holds no power over the phoenix force and it was depicted in xmen forever to be the transitionary force that embodies them both. So make of that what u will.

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:57 PM
manorastroman

jeepers...surtur above galactus? are you insane? and master order/lord chaos are easily the weakest abstracts.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:58 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"the phoenix force is the embodiment of all the psychic energy of all the living beings in the universe. THIS universe (check the directory if you need to). eternity embodies the universe - living, non-living and everything in-between. the phoenix is powerful but it is not eternity. since galactus is the third part of the triangle with eternity and death, and is considered the 'randomness' that allows the universe to proceed in a non-static way, (check out surfer vol 3 #8-10??) galactus is said to be on the same level as eternity and death, hence above the PF. now, it just so happens galactus is also the worst written character in the history of marvel so EVERYONE (including the PF) has whooped him. in theory though, and at max power, galactus is . . . galactus!

'nuff said!"

Kg had the same thought chain as u have just displayed. He was proved wrong by myself and others. Until u have checked out the references i gave u, you cant really continue to argue with me. All my references were from quite major sources so if u havent read them or have no knowledge of them then u cant debate wit me against the phoenix when you dont really know enough about the character. PM kg im sure he'll tell u all about it

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:01 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"jeepers...surtur above galactus? are you insane? and master order/lord chaos are easily the weakest abstracts."

Thank u. Some1 sane has entered the debate

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:01 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright alright it appears i dont know much about cosmic beings like you do but i read TOAA's bio and he doesnt seem that powerful, he has never really done anything that would make him above the Living Tribunal or the Heart of the Universe. And Surtur was said to be one of the Most Powerful beings in any universe.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:05 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"the phoenix force is the embodiment of all the psychic energy of all the living beings in the universe. THIS universe (check the directory if you need to). eternity embodies the universe - living, non-living and everything in-between. the phoenix is powerful but it is not eternity. since galactus is the third part of the triangle with eternity and death, and is considered the 'randomness' that allows the universe to proceed in a non-static way, (check out surfer vol 3 #8-10??) galactus is said to be on the same level as eternity and death, hence above the PF. now, it just so happens galactus is also the worst written character in the history of marvel so EVERYONE (including the PF) has whooped him. in theory though, and at max power, galactus is . . . galactus!

'nuff said!"

Kg had the same thought chain as u have just displayed. He was proved wrong by myself and others. Until u have checked out the references i gave u, you cant really continue to argue with me. All my references were from quite major sources so if u havent read them or have no knowledge of them then u cant debate wit me against the phoenix when you dont really know enough about the character. PM kg im sure he'll tell u all about it

I never agreed with you .

I posted Beyonder's List you said phoenix force was too low.

I said it's true she is too low.

I never said phoenix force was Eternity's equal.

Again what's the comic title issue # ?
all of it.

So far you are basing it on what watcher said?

Watcher once said that Galactus was the strongest force in the universe. Guess he was wrong.

I will check it out what’s the Issue # title etc.? of these comics

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:06 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Galactus is equal in status not power leo.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:07 PM
manorastroman

surtur is super powerful, but he was taken down by thor, odin, and loki handily enough. galactus would turn those dudes into cheese curds...

i have always thought that the phoenix force was on the same level as death, one slot below eternity/infinity.

toaa (he supplies LT with power)
LT
eternity/infinity
phoenix force/death
abraxas/oblivion

these are, in my mind, the top forces in marvel. following these guys are big g, celestials, other abstracts, etc.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:11 PM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"never said phoenix force was Eternity's equal.

Again what's the comic title issue # ?
all of it.

So far you are basing it on what watcher said?

Watcher once said that Galactus was the strongest force in the universe. Guess he was wrong.

I will check it out what’s the Issue # title etc.? of these comics"

I never said the phoenix force was more powerful than eternity. I never said you agreed with me on that. If u folllow properly what i said i was referring bk to the phoenix, galactus debates me and u have had in the past which has now been settled by myself and others. Phoenix force was shown to be a transitionary force between life and death. It is stated that it embodies both and that it is the passion of life and it draws its power from the psyches of all living beins in existence, however to have sentience it also draws on life energy from future generations as well which is why its work is done primarily through avatars.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:12 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"have always thought that the phoenix force was on the same level as death, one slot below eternity/infinity.

toaa (he supplies LT with power)
LT
eternity/infinity
phoenix force/death
abraxas/oblivion"

Thats basically how it was shown in xmen forever and death told jean the importance of the phoenix force and how death holds no power over it. Thsese things were also shown in grant morrisons run of xmen recently

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Apr 22nd, 2005 at 08:16 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:13 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
i'll accept that hooray.

lol that list is similar to mine.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:16 PM