KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate X-Men vs. The Ultimates

Ultimate X-Men vs. The Ultimates
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ultimate X-Men 6 50.00%
The Ultimates 6 50.00%
Too close to tell 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ultimate X-Men vs. The Ultimates
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

This is Ultimate-World so I'll go with the X-Men.

Even discarding what Jean might be capable of with the Pheonix Force (the new Ultimate comics do some screwy things, most of which I discard). But Ultimate Iron Man went accordion against Colossus at one point, Iceman is a lot more powerful than in the past, and even someone like Nightcrawler might cause more problems than people realize.

Thor would be the only long-term threat for the X-Men, whose numbers also help in this fight. X-Men by a little.

-DM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 08:48 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I remember their fight in UXM.
It was so unfair. They even had storm beating the crap out of thor.!!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:27 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
He's not dead. Somehow he escaped. It showed him calling Betty Ross from a payphone after his "execution".

ok...

Originally posted by Scoobless
nah........ Hawkeye took out Colossus....... if he uses another nuke he could take out most of the X-Men in one shot

that was after colossus took iron man and thor by himself...

Originally posted by eleveninches

it did seem rather biased...

though that may be to the fact that the ultimate x-men arent much weaker than 616 counterparts, ultimates (avengers) are way less powerful...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 10:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

Originally posted by eleveninches

it was hilarious when storm was like "honey you tell thor im gonna fry his fat cheeks along with the rest of you morons" but then it never showed them fighting just thor getting ready to bludgeon storm with his hammer

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:05 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

In the Ultimate War mini the X-men faired pretty well against the Ultimates but in the Unltimate Nightmare #5 the X-Men were manhandled.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 02:16 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by armandovalles
well colossus alone can take out Thor, iron man, and probably Cap too if he tried

couldn't agree less...... the Falcon took down Colossus solo with only a pistol..... and UIM has that brain scrambler thingy which would set up anyone he's fighting to get taken out

Giant man is pretty much useless in this fight cuz his only advantage is his strength but even at his max size colossus is still far stronger than him

unless he just picks up Colossus and throws him as far away as he can...... leaving the X-Men temporarily one man down

Hawkeye doesnt even have any powers so wolvy could just sneak up on him and kill him easily

uh huh.... Hawkeye in regular doesn't have powers either.... he's still capable of taking down powerful opponents..... no way he goes down that easily

The wasp would get squashed by beast who is very able to catch her because of his agility despite her small size.

Wasp is very fast and would be difficult to see in an all out fight, Beast would get zapped to hell

Quicksilver......... but it doesnt matter how fast you are when ur fighting a teleporter like nightcrawler, so Nightcrawler would teleport to QS and hold his legs so he cant run,

of course it matters........ Nightcrawler still has to think and "aim" to where he wants to teleport...... no way does he catch Quicksilver on the run

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 23rd, 2005 at 12:13 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I give it to Ultimate X-men as well. Don't let my signature make you think I'm biased. I really believe the X-men would win this fight.

Don't get me wrong though, I think it would quite the match. These are all top-contenders here. But the X-men have shown, even in Ultimate X-men itself, that they can easily handle Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver (And he's my very favorite X-men character), so they won't pose much of a threat.

And yea, Ultimate Colossus is mad strong now. He can easily take a few members of the Ultimates. And then you've got Jean/Phoenix. Not too much to say there.

And even Cyclops's beams are much stronger in this series. And honestly, I've never seen Iceman so hardcore before. He's actually using his powers very efficiently, which makes me very happy. Beast, too, is another of my favs in this series, actually proving his worth among heavyweights like Colossus and Jean. Beast could probably take Captain America. I think so. Beast is quite the tactical one himself, don't forget.

I think it would be an awesome fight, but the Ultimate X-men come out of this one the winners.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote