KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Elektra II

Elektra II
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Never saw the first Elektra movie and don't plan on it. That and Catwoman... I don't wanna waste my money on em...

actually catwoman would be the only one of the two he would be wasting his money on.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by pr1983
elektra was simply awful, garner was horribly miscast and the whole thing was just poor...

i sincerely hope there is no sequel...

kinda like the comicbook movies you like where that happened in those movies. laughing too bad they had to make sequels to those horrible movies.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 06:09 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by TraptUnderIce
I didn't really like it. I thought it was sort of lame especially the vilians but what do I know. I actually thought it was almost worse than Catwoman.

It was worse.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:57 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 07:24 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Even if there is to be an Elektra II, it's an opportunity to get things better. Get rid of this hack Rob Bowman and get us a real filmmaker, Avi Arad!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 07:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I hope their's a new one happy

Last edited by Sweet Escape on Oct 18th, 2005 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:38 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

Re: Re: Elektra II

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I got AC on my ignore list. big grin

unfortunately I dont think there will be because there havent been any talks of a daredevil sequel movie being made and its usually only the comicbook films that make tons of money that they make sequels to which is unfortunate because Elektra IMO is the best comicbook movie that has been made in the last 4 years,much better than the other big comicbook movies that were huge moneymakers.I would love to see a sequel made to it but Im afraid there wont be. sad Hope Im wrong though obvioulsy.
i thought elektra sucked

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 09:28 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote