KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!

Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swba...Flash.html#Home

HOLY ****ING SHIT!!

AVAILABILITY: FALL 2005
GENRE: ACTION/SHOOTER
PLATFORM: PLAYSTATION 2, XBOX, WINDOWS
ESRB: RATING PENDING

• Revamped single-player experience includes smarter AI enemies and allies, plus a greater emphasis on story told through open-ended mission-based objectives.

• New space battles allow you to dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and several other starcraft, or fight it out on foot aboard an enemy capital ship.

• Special opportunities throughout the game for players to wield a lightsaber and use their favorite Force powers as a Jedi.

• More than 16 new battlefronts on land and in space, including many from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant.

• All-new classic trilogy locations including the Death Star interior, classic space battles and the fight aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia’s blockade runner seen at the beginning of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.

• Online multiplayer action for up to 24 players on PS2, up to 32 on Xbox or up to 64 on Windows (plus AI units).

im guessing you can probly play as the new clone troopers from EP.3!!!

and you can play as a jedi!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You can play as a Jedi??? Damn sad

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Really, a battlefront 2!! Excellent.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

I read on gamespot.com that its going to take place more from Episodes 4,5, and 6 and i dont think you can play as a jedi unless i miss read it somewhere.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

its on the official site....read it on lucasarts.com

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:55 AM
Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

a customer at the comic shop I work at works for bioware a and he was telling me they were going to improve the game with force powers and stuff. I think you have to unlock it though. but all these new levels sound fantastic. When i was told there was going to be a sequel I wondered what they'd do to make it different, sounds interesting...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I heard that you have to earn the ability to use Jedi. Its OK, i dont thing the Jedi will wipe out your army, but it might be fun to do some damge. Best Parts: dogfighting and a new unit for each team.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

...and space battles....

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:22 AM
Fallen One
Cylon

and promotions so if your a General you get unlimited ammo and health

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 08:49 AM
Click here to Send Fallen One a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen One Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

i know there'll be sixteen new maps, but surely they should include the old and spice them up a bit. Can't wait to go running round in an Ep.3 clonetrooper. And the new jedi fighter. And be a jedi. Need more heroes like Jango Fett (I know he dies but . . .) Kenobi and Anakin. And wouldn't it be nice to put on a space suit and jump from one capitol ship and jump to another. (Saw that part in the 'clone wars' mini series.)

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:58 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

it would really be awesome if you could play as E3 clonetrooper. One of the best improvement is probably going to be the dogfights and the fact, that you can board enemy capital ships. Hopefully the jedi won't be as stupid like in part 1. And it would be also be cool if you could play as grievous to lead the droid army.

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

I doubt it, but that would be awesome.

For Fritos.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:01 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Not going to happen

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:51 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I know it probably won't happen but what jedi would you use for the seperatists? Only logical one would be Asajj Ventress. Dooku isn't a real general for armys, he's a politician. If I would be one of the guys responsible for the game I would either put Asajj or Grievous as Lightsaber wielding hero for the CIS. And what makes you so sure about that anyways?

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:59 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

already a thread on this

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:55 PM
Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuk es't
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds cool

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:36 PM
Click here to Send wuk es't a Private Message Find more posts by wuk es't Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

"I know it probably won't happen but what jedi would you use for the seperatists"

dooku

it might end up being sith against jedi or something...

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:50 AM
Hybris
Jedi Panda

Well i think it might be like this: that you could choose several Jedi/Sith, but that these would not be known from the Movies.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:15 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

That would be cool

Old Post May 14th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

You could use Jango? I know he dies in E3, but lets have some imagination. Ventress, Dooku, Sora Bulq,Grevious and a few others are the only others. But you wouldn't need Seperatist Jedi if they have some of the super robot thingmes they have in clone wars

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:10 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote