KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!

Battlefront 2 This Nov.!!
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

You won't actually be able to choose a Jedi, just temporarily play as one after you have killed a set amount of people... A temporary power or something like that

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I just saw the new Trailer from Battlefront 2 and guess what. You Will be able to play as General Grievous even if some of you doubted it just go to the official site and look at the new trailer. You will also be able to play Darth Maul. For The Republic you will be able to play Mace Windu and Obi Wan Kenobi. The Dog fights in space look absolutely awesome and have been greatly improved from Part 1.

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hybris
Jedi Panda

If anyone would like to join a futur SW : battlefront 2 clan on PS2 , just let me know by PM, me and Muserke are going to create one.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Hybris a Private Message Find more posts by Hybris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Ahh.i read about it in a magazine this morning.It is now truly truly true.(the Jedi thing.)It's not coming out until Fall though.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:11 PM
Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hybris
If anyone would like to join a futur SW : battlefront 2 clan on PS2 , just let me know by PM, me and Muserke are going to create one.

We're gonna own those n00bs.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

why create a Clan when the games not out for another 5 Months, Stupidist thing ive heard..

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 11:32 AM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Some people just start early...

There are clans for Age of Empires III and modding community's for Elderscrolls IV: Oblivion already and both of those games still haven't been released...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:35 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aluminum Falcon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DenKi
why create a Clan when the games not out for another 5 Months, Stupidist thing ive heard..

We're not starting it now, but when the game comes out. We say it now so that you guys would know we will be starting one, and if you want to be on it, just PM. Then it's pretty sure you'll be on the team, we need some members to begin with. Then we'll start the real recruiting. You can't start a clan when the game is not out. But you can make preparations(um spelling?).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 05:11 PM
Click here to Send Aluminum Falcon a Private Message Find more posts by Aluminum Falcon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

Sweet

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 09:48 PM
Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote