KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Force Choke or Sith Lightning

Force Choke or Sith Lightning
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sith Lightning 14 46.67%
Force Choke 16 53.33%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Force Choke or Sith Lightning
Started by: Darth Trinew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

Still stupid mistakes like that suck donkey dick... anyways back OT, there are probably better places to complain about mine or somebody else his bad spelling.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, in school. lol...

Choke has two distinct advantages over lightning: Isn't absorbed or reflected back (Although I imagine one strong enough in the Force could 'cancel' it out.) ; and it can apparently be done while in a different room. Unless you're a scientist slash billiards master, there's no way in hell you're gonna Force lightning anyone in another room or even another ship.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:04 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

No, but you can kill an entire swimming pool at once

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The ambition of every budding Sith lord.

"Acknowledge my mastery of the Force!"

"Palpy, you said we could go swimming if we voted for you in the Senate..."

"Silence, Gunguns!" *Bzz.... insert thrashing sounds, mad death here.*

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:11 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If he kills all the Gunguns i can't really consider him a Sith Lord anymore... Sith Lords are not supposed to do good things

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:12 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

There were also Ewoks in there too. Palpatine is a good man indeed.

*Influence gained, Janus. Light Side points gained. Light side net shift. Light side mastery*

Sidious: "WTF? There goes my eyes..."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:22 PM
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

I like force lightning a bit more than choke...hmmm...but what about force lightning choke...haha....choke them while electrocuting them haha...

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!
There is only the Force itself.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Jedi_Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boris

Jedi Academy, It can be done and my is it fun. smile

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
Click here to Send Boris a Private Message Find more posts by Boris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Lightning's more lethal, it's also more dangerous though cause it can be reflected. resulting in death, or in Palpy's case, a face only a mother could love.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

seems that force choke is winning by 1 vote...heh...

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:07 AM
Click here to Send Jedi_Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi_Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Lighting can be deflected. Obi does it, Yoda does it. I'm sure a lot of other people can do it

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:44 PM
Dave Vader

I dont recall anyone blocking a force choke either, and i agree with Darth Janus it is much more personal and vicious!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:59 PM
Click here to Send Dave Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dave Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

they can resist...but you still lose VPs it's something like 5pts * the player's level....I don't know the exact rule

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:36 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ogami Itto
Lone Wolf and Cub

Choke all the way!!! You can kill somebody OVER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!(see ESB) evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be lesser and greater persons than yourself.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:25 PM
Click here to Send Ogami Itto a Private Message Find more posts by Ogami Itto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fishy
No, but you can kill an entire swimming pool at once

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read laughing

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:34 PM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

The dark side is consuming you all!!!

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi_Snake
Meatbag Assassin Droid

hmmm....*sucks up all the darkside of the force with a vacuum and throws it into the stargate and then throws it into a worm hole to an alternate universe*

There is no darkside!
There is no lightside!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:01 PM
darthmaul165
Restricted

Account Restricted

force choke

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:06 PM
Click here to Send darthmaul165 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul165 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

Force Choke can be stopped, by most anyone with a connection to the Force. Streen did it against the spirit of Exar Kun. And while this is a hard fight, I went with Lightning, for an afraid opponent is a defeated opponent. Nextly, if Dooku was smart he would have used both hands to use the lightning. That would have made it more difficult Obi to block. Lastly, Lightning weakens you physically and psychically, weakening their connection to the Force. Plus if your like Revan you can attack multiple people with Force Lightning. *Evil Laugh*

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naga Sadow

hmmm, so ur saying that choke doesnt affect the morale and stamina of the opponenet? i dunno, watchin an evil face while ur slowly and painfully running out of oxigen(which indeed makes one tired) is a bit more creepy then fireworks from the fingers. and i also dont think lightning is more lethal. i mean look at luke when he was stormed by Palpy. he was lying there for 30 seconds or more, also anakin was stormed by dooku for 10 seconds or so, yet they both lived to tell the story.
now imagin, that ur breathing ways are broken and u cant get any oxigen in ur blood. thats a certain death.

Last edited by Naga Sadow on Apr 27th, 2005 at 09:03 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 09:00 AM
Click here to Send Naga Sadow a Private Message Find more posts by Naga Sadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote