KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » W.I.T.C.H. vs Captain Pollution

W.I.T.C.H. vs Captain Pollution
Started by: chilled monkey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chilled monkey

W.I.T.C.H. vs Captain Pollution

Captain Pollution is an evil version of Captain Planet. He was created from dark versions of the Planeteers rings.

Scenario: The Planeteers are lured into a trap by a powerful evil. Their rings are stolen, corrupted and used to summon Captain Pollution who then heads off to wreak havoc. In desperation, Gaia contacts the Guardians of the Veil and they agree to help.

Can they stop him?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 07:51 PM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

A little off topic..but I always loved that Captain Pollution episode..one of my favorites...there was a second episode with Captain pollution but I never got to see it...sad ...anyone know what the plotline was behind that one? Anyway Pollution was badass..he wins...and remember kiddies..The polluted power is yours!!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 09:09 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Captain Pollution's second appearance was in the 2-part Season 4 opener "A mine is a terrible thing to waste". Basically the Planeteers were trapped in a mine and they told each other about moments from their respective childhoods while trying to escape. Captain Planet couldn't help as he was fighting Captain Pollution. In the end, Captain Planet won by throwing Captain Pollution into some molten lava.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:48 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote