KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Full Potential Spectre VS. Full Potential Shazam

Full Potential Spectre VS. Full Potential Shazam
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

what about Magneto and Iceman? and New Son Gambit and White Queen Phoenix? etc.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:25 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

God-Like Cable. King Thor. She-Hulk. Wasp. Scarlet Witch. Beast. Colossus.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:27 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

don't tell me that they aren't overpowered.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:29 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Superman 1 million, Superman Prime, Shazam, Spectre, Aquaman's telepathy and recent strength upgrades, All the other 1 million characters, Michael, Morningstar, All the Pre-Crisis characters, Swamp Thing, Etc... Just goes on and on and on.......

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:36 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

If TOAA told Spectre to destroy everyone, he could do it.
At full potential, Spectre would be as powerful as God himself.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:41 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Spectre is gods wrath he's supposed to be able to be that powerful.
Michael is an archangel he is like an extremely high level cosmic.
Pre-Crisis has been long gone. i agree that DC does overpower their characters but thats only if you're comparing Superman to Spider-man. Both companies like to overpower.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:46 PM
JWangSDC

Nah man....here's how to look at it.

Quicksilver can run real fast...now he can run ridiclously superfast.

The Flash can make 1 second seem like years....

Who's overpowered?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:49 PM
JWangSDC is currently offline Click here to Send JWangSDC a Private Message Find more posts by JWangSDC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Superman 1 million, Superman Prime, Shazam, Spectre, Aquaman's telepathy and recent strength upgrades, All the other 1 million characters, Michael, Morningstar, All the Pre-Crisis characters, Swamp Thing, Etc... Just goes on and on and on.......

Phoenix Force, Ego, Galactus, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, all the Eternals, the Over-Mind, the Celestials, Galactus's cosmic heralds, Eternity, Sentry, Hyperion, the Hulks, Juggernaut, Gladiator, TOAA The Heart Of The Universe, Living Tribunal, The Infinity Gauntlet, Death Infinity Full Potential Galactus, Oblivion, Gravitron, Master Order, Drax, Adam Warlock, Gamora, Pip, Moondragon, Lord Chaos, Chronos, Stranger, Eon, Hoggoth, Oshtur, Agamotto, In-Betweener, Dr. Strange, Molecule Man, Apoclyspse, Shaper of Worlds, All the Phoenixes, Shaper of Worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Mephisto, The Egyptian Pantheon, the Norse Gods, the Greek Gods, Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, the Elder gods, Demogorge The God Eater, Franklin Richards, Chthon, Set, Cyttarok, Demiurge. Gaea, Tyrant, the Gamesmaster, Beta Ray Bill, All Skyfathers, Destroyer Armor, Shaman X-Man, Captain Universe, Cosmic Spider-Man, War-Hulk, Genis-Vell, BlackHeart, Super Skrull, Annahilus, Blaastar, Black Bolt, Ultron, Count Mandarin, Cassandra Nova, Count Nefaria, Dr. Doom, Abraxas

PLEAAAAAAASE! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nice Try though.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:50 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

what about Thanos and Darkseid?

Gladiator and Normal Supes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:51 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by JWangSDC
Nah man....here's how to look at it.

Quicksilver can run real fast...now he can run ridiclously superfast.

The Flash can make 1 second seem like years....

Who's overpowered?

The base characters. The Big 7. That's pretty much it. The rest are very beatable. Booster Gold. Blue Beetle. Maxima. Dr. Light II.

Marvel is the overpowered company. People just refuse to see the OVERALL BIG PICTURE.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:52 PM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the first 20 years Marvel had maybe 4 uber characters, the rest were basically enhanced human.
But now that Marvel has surpassed DC in sales and popularity, they have to please certian fans who only want Uber characters.

DC on the other hand, are now downgrading all their characters.
Which appeals to me.
Do you think 15 years ago D.C would have let Deathstroke tear through their biggest team? hell no.

They're switching up tactics, and it's working.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Deathstroke fight made no sense. His methods of defeating Zatanna, Hawkman, the Atom, Green Arrow, Elongated Man and Black Canary I can buy.

But GL and the Flash. Absolute bull****.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:53 PM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

about GL and Flash fight with Deathstroke. completely unrealistic.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:55 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

blink Everybody kept saying Deathstroke beat the JLA but most of the people he beat next to Flash, and GL weren't all powered, and just normal humans for the most part.

I kept thinking of the JLA as in Flash, GL, MM, Batman, Superman, WW, and so forth...Glad that's cleared up now. Now I can see him beating them up 'cept GL, and Flash. And that Kyle tried to fight him in HtH...what was up with that.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 10:58 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

he got hit with a dummy stick the day before that's what happened.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i might buy draco's argument about marvel having more uber characters - though i'm sure if we worked at it we could name one uber character in the dc lineup for each marvel character on his list (don't forget about the sandman series and its characters, preacher and its cast, many of dr fate's opponents are in the same class as hoggoth et al) - but it seems most of marvel's mightiest (eternity, LT HOTU) never really take part in the 'general' happenings. many are simply abstract, and tend (for the most part) to stay that way. if you're lumping in juggs and gladiator and characters of that ilk, i don't think that's really gonna support your argument too much though - we could easily partner up a dc counterpart (often it has been dc who actually created the prototype of the character) with characters of this level.

overall though, i agree - marvel probably has more powerful characters. problem is, having powerful characters begets the creation of MORE powerful characters because, well, those characters need SOMEONE to combat. the 'cosmic' superheroes need 'cosmic level menaces'. who wants to see SS take down a bank robber?? is it a problem? i don't think so - IF the characters are well written. some of these newcomers though thta marvel has recently created (onslaught for one) have origins that make no sense and just end up seeming silly. least to me.

and then of course there's the other thing - marvel wouldn't be creating more and more of these universe level characters if readers out there weren't buying and clamoring for them. changing times. i'm sure the cycle will swing the other way again - eventually.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 11:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

even though shazam is pretty much dead in this match up, but still dont go comparing full power spectre with god, lucifer could squash a full powered spectar anyday. full powered spectar= wraith of god, not god himself,

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 02:07 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

yo....which jl comic is it which slade goes against the jl.....i wanna buy it....never read it....but ive heard so much about it....

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 12:46 PM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whobdamandog
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Draco69
Phoenix Force, Ego, Galactus, Thanos, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, all the Eternals, the Over-Mind, the Celestials, Galactus's cosmic heralds, Eternity, Sentry, Hyperion, the Hulks, Juggernaut, Gladiator, TOAA The Heart Of The Universe, Living Tribunal, The Infinity Gauntlet, Death Infinity Full Potential Galactus, Oblivion, Gravitron, Master Order, Drax, Adam Warlock, Gamora, Pip, Moondragon, Lord Chaos, Chronos, Stranger, Eon, Hoggoth, Oshtur, Agamotto, In-Betweener, Dr. Strange, Molecule Man, Apoclyspse, Shaper of Worlds, All the Phoenixes, Shaper of Worlds, Beyonder, Kubik, Mephisto, The Egyptian Pantheon, the Norse Gods, the Greek Gods, Dormammu, Shuma Gorath, the Elder gods, Demogorge The God Eater, Franklin Richards, Chthon, Set, Cyttarok, Demiurge. Gaea, Tyrant, the Gamesmaster, Beta Ray Bill, All Skyfathers, Destroyer Armor, Shaman X-Man, Captain Universe, Cosmic Spider-Man, War-Hulk, Genis-Vell, BlackHeart, Super Skrull, Annahilus, Blaastar, Black Bolt, Ultron, Count Mandarin, Cassandra Nova, Count Nefaria, Dr. Doom, Abraxas

PLEAAAAAAASE! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Nice Try though.

Uhh...Gammora and Pip should not be on that list...most of the others are Abstracts, Universal Forces, Gods, or Demons......The human level characters aren't really that powerful compared to them...DC has powered up Shazam to withstand the wrath of God for Cripes sake..you think that's not overpowered...all I have to say is..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAH...erhem..Ha..

Last edited by whobdamandog on Apr 24th, 2005 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:08 PM
whobdamandog is currently offline Click here to Send whobdamandog a Private Message Find more posts by whobdamandog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by whobdamandog
Uhh...Gammora and Pip should not be on that list...most of the others are Abstracts, Universal Forces, Gods, or Demons......The human level characters aren't really that powerful compared to them...Now DC on the other hand..would have Superman alone taking on half of these guys by himself.. now that's overpowered......

Ouch. Lol.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 03:11 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote