KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dreadfull City RPG

The Dreadfull City RPG
Started by: She Seduced

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 15 16 [17]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Damien smiled he knew she was happy to see him again he then nodded and walked back to the Minuo mansion

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 4th, 2005 06:59 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Vathu, Being impatient staerted walking towards the mansion. When he turned around and saw that Spade has not moved but was staring at him."Let's go."He said walking back towards Spade."And on the way i guess we can stop to get a 'bite' to eat."He said snickering at his own joke.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 12:41 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Otilion listened to his commander's report through the handheld radio that Damien was carrying. Gesturing to his Faceless, he told them,
"This will be the first real test for you. I must be safe, and though Damien and Vlad will attend, with one or two other soldiers, you will be the main force of my bodyguard."

Beckoning to the woman whose hand he had broken, and was now leader of the Faceless, though she still answered to Damien, he told her,
"Go and prepare the train. Take three others with you, but the others shall remain," Moving over to a chest that had been delivered earlier in the night, he opened it and removed a white mask, "This is the mask of the leader. Take it."

Reaching into the chest he removed three black masks, and handed them to the other Faceless that were going with their leader,
"The mask of the night. It's yours. Every one of you will have a mask."

As the woman and her three subordinates left, the other Faceless lined up to take a mask. Grinning, Otilion told them,
"We wait for Damien and his two soldiers, then we prepare the journey."

Otilion ordered the first faceless to fetch his fellow ancient.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on May 5th, 2005 at 04:29 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

Elestry was in his quarters when the face-less told him to accompany Otilion. Elestry Walked through the hall's and into the throne room "You called Otilion?" Elestry bellowed
-----------------------------
Damien kicked open the door's of the mansion to see the face-less leaving the throne room and he walked up to his quarter's to re-arm and get ready to leave momentarily...

well for now at least,

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:53 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"We go to meet Patroculus, and that damned fool Raziel. Choose your best bodygards, for I'm sure that the idiot will try something stupid."

Otilion stood patiently whilst the others got ready and they waited for the signal to begin their journey.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:59 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~dude bold remeber~
"Yes I will..." Elestry walked out to meat the best they have..."But,Wait will Commander Damien be joining us?"
----------------------------
Damien picked up a long and would be heavy if he wasn't a vampire sword and walked out.

well for now at least,

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:18 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

~Thanks!~

"I believe so. We are meeting in the station. Of course, bring your own guards!"

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:21 PM
DarkDethbringer

"I plan on it..." he walked out of the room and found some soldier's including Leo and Vlad...

well for now at least,

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:34 PM
midnite127
Megami

(ooc: been awhile....sorry, but laziness and writer's block is catching up w/ me...anyways, here's something)

Back at the mansion, Leo was heavily smarting over the rock that had bruised her forehead. She had been sorely tempted to shoot Vlad on the spot if not for the severe consequences that would have come her way. All she could hope was Vlad didn't head her way...or he fell in a ditch.

I'd have him beg for death before I'd be done with him... Balling up her fists as she rounded the next corner of the luxurious mansion, she only stopped at noticing an ancient head her way. Immediately, Leo turned her gaze away, lowering her head as she walked past. She wasn't worthy to be in the same shadow of a higher up, let alone look at them.

If only I worked hard enough...or gave more than a damn...perhaps, Leo pushed open the door to her quarters, subconsciously tugging off her boots. Perhaps I would've been commander...then again, She stripped out of her pants, shirt and trench coat, throwing herself half naked on the bed. “Responsibilities are a ***** with a capital B-”

“Speaking of responsibilities...” From the bathroom, the sound of a toilet flushing could be heard.

Leo jumped up, falling off her bed in a tangle of sheets. Covering herself up, she crawled on her knees to the closed bathroom door. Before she could open it, it swung open, adding onto the bruise already starting to form from the rock.

Jumping back on impact, Leo held onto her forehead, tears starting to well up in her eyes. “****! ****, ****...**** that hurt!” On her back, she squirmed from the pain, eyes closed tightly in annoyance. After a long minute of profanity, she opened up her hazel eye to the smiling Genesis. She scowled at her happiness. “And just what the **** are you so happy about?”

“Such language...” Pulling the bitter Leo to her feet, Genesis rubbed her slowly darkening forehead with a weak smile. “You always get yourself into trouble, you know that, right?”

“No shit...” Leo's scowl softened, the massage to her forehead helping. Glaring up to the kind giant, she furrowed her brows. “What are you doing here...in my room...now?”

“Polite too,” Genesis laughed loudly, leaning against Leo's bureau. She glanced outside to the sparkling stars. Her expression grew somber. “It's about the night before...when we were attacked.”

Crouching down, Leo pulled a small white plastic bag from beneath her bed. Bending it, the bag soon grew cold, Leo smacking it to her throbbing head. She sat herself down on the bed, eyes on Genesis. “What've you learned?”

Genesis drummed a beat onto the carpet with a heavy foot, fingers drumming along her arm. She refused to share a look with Leo. “For one, they’re renegades. Secondly...it wasn't an isolated incident.”

Leo's brow shot up. “Hmm?”

Glancing to the door, Genesis elaborated. “Itay asway otnay olatedisay. Eythay ereway ecificallyspay terafay ouay…”
[[It was not isolated. They were specifically after you…]]

“Eallyray? Omeonesay deredoray emthay otay ogay terafay emay?” Leo tossed aside the icepack in disgust. She closed her eyes, kneading her forehead as she rested her elbows on her knees. “I’may iggingfray atteredflay.”
[[Really? Someone ordered them to go after me? I’m frigging flattered.]]

A heavy minute passed the two friends by. Genesis finally turned her gaze to Leo. Her visible eye was filled with worry. “Leo…what did you do you?”

She started to drop her jaw, opting instead to cross her arms. Her words were stained with poison. “It’s funny how the blame always falls on me. I didn’t do anything,” Genesis still looked skeptical, Leo raising her hands up. “I swear I didn’t do anything. I on’tdat owknay hyway ethay enegadesray ouldway antway otay illkay emay!”
[[I don’t know why the renegades would want to kill me!”]]

Genesis looked her up and down in scrutiny. She sighed, moving her eye patch from her eye. Rubbing at the eye lid, she shook her head. “Eythay eren’tway yingtray otay illkay ouyay. Erelymay, itay asway a arningway ofay at'swhay otay omecay. Atwhay actlyexay, I on’tday owknay selfmyay, econray ancay lyonay etgay ouyay osay arfay enwhay ou’reyay MY izesay.” She snapped the eye patch back over her eye.
[[They weren’t trying to kill you. Merely, it was a warning of what's to come. What exactly, I don’t know myself, recon can only get you so far when you’re MY size.]]

“Seems as if they know me…” mused Leo, a distant look in her eyes.

“You tell me,” Catching her distracted gaze, Genesis arched a brow. “Think you have an idea of what's going on?”

Leo shook her head. “Nah…let’s keep our eyes open, eh? Or, eye in your case.” Leo laughed.

Genesis scowled. “Ha ha, you know damn well I have two eyes,” Walking over to her door, she glanced back. “Just be careful, alright?” Not waiting for a ‘bye’, she swiftly exited.

Upon the doors closing, Leo’s smile faltered before disappearing entirely. She soon frowned in thought. Hunted by someone who may or may not know me… She turned her gaze to out the window, an ominous pale white painting her skin from the moon's surreal glow. A rush of goose bumps crept along her arms. Again, her eyes gained a vague hue. “I wonder…”

(that’s all folks. That should make up for a day or so)

Old Post May 7th, 2005 11:32 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Otilion was beginning to get impatient. Neither Leo nor Vlad had turned up at the station, and they had recieved no communication from the Inferi clan. Were they playing him for a fool? He decided to give it another few minutes, or they'd all feel his vengeance.

Old Post May 9th, 2005 02:48 PM
Tela

(((Uh, mesa stuck stick out tongue )))

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:53 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

((Mesa too!))

Old Post May 13th, 2005 11:22 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(Mesa think we should stop with the Gungan languagestick out tongue and wait till the others post)

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 12:41 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Hehe, we're waiting for you!)

Old Post May 14th, 2005 09:36 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~No, were waiting for Spade to tell the ancestors about the meeting~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 07:46 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Oh, damn. Well you god her for a bit - we need to keep the story rolling!

That, or PM SS)

Old Post May 14th, 2005 10:36 PM
DarkDethbringer

and then the unthink able happened! one my fav rp's died!

well for now at least,

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 04:47 AM