KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dreadfull City RPG

The Dreadfull City RPG
Started by: She Seduced

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"WIth those dingblaster guards all around, yeah. I need to clear some plans with Otilion. Don't" want him doing everything by himself... I hope Commander Gray and Vlad are back. And they better not screw up" said Raiziel running his hand throu one of his silver handguns. He paced down toward the throne room and entered. Sitting down next to the throne next to Otilions'.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:12 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

][That was just an intro and now I'm sitting in the waiting room until Dark comes and/or Trickster calls me in.][

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:14 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][dark mousy your Infero, you dont need bold lol.][

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:15 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Oh crap! I mixed up! I'm in Inferno, and Trickster's in Minuo... ****! Let me rephrase that post...

"Yes commander, I have." answered Raiziel. "Now proceed to the throne room, which I will explain to you a plan which I have made up to finaly destroy the Minou clan. It can't fail" Raiziel paced to the throne room and sat down on the throne, before taking out a map of the large city.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She followed him, her boots thudding on the ground. She turned to the ballroom, and closed the doors, and followed Raiziel to the throne room. She pushed her long hair behind her and looked at the map.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 04:24 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Raiziel leaned over the map. No matter how much year old he is, he always looked the same. LIke 25. He took out a bottle of "ink", perfectly noticible, that it wasn't ink, but blood that he used to write with. He marked some spots. "...WE will need to kill as many humans as possible on their side of the city, once we did that, they will have to move over to our side since they will need to feast on humans. So groups by groups they will come to our side to try and get some food for their Ancestor. However, we will create a kind of a human chain around our side, and trap them there by group, and kill them like that by group" said Raiziel.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:11 PM
She Seduced

"Brillent, excellency." she smiled at him. "I'll gather the soliders." she said, standing straight. She was feeling thirsty also, so it might be fun for her to join them. "Are you hungry sire?" she asked bowing her head.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:17 PM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~I don't knowq how to post in bold~
Damien walked to the edge of the Throne room wearing a beatiful black and white suit this was one of the rare times he did not wear sunglasses to reveal his lovely Red eyes just before walking in he through his cigarette down and stomped on it he then walked gracefully into the beatifully decorated room bowing at the foot of the golden stair's "You wanted to see me Otilions?"

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:42 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Otilion nodded his head, again seated upon his throne. Ordering Vlad to enter, he told the pair,
"Our grand finale soon approaches. Both our great clan and the honourless scum of the Inferi have been for some time been dancing the Danse Macabre with a purpose, and several times clashes have happened.
"Damien, you must now destroy the enemy. I want battle groups of at least five patrolling our borders at all times, with orders to destroy any Inferi they come across. The unlife is not a gift they deserve. Take it from them.
"You are both of course wondering why I include Vlad in this meeting. Take a look at the map. Vlad, look at the centre of town, at the skycraper district."

All around the city were tiny markers, depicting vampires feeding, vampires in combat, and vampires sleeping. Strangely empty, the skyscrapers held no markers at all, barring several stakes on the borders of the rich downtown area.

"Reports have been coming back of renegades from both clans forming heir own stronghold there, and holding it with all strength they can. This is disgraceful, and most not be tolerated. Damien, working with Vlad, you must root out and destroy these vampires, a disgrace to our kind.

"Now, Damien, I must ask of you something I could ask of perhaps three of our clan members, excluding yourself and Vlad. You must meet with your rival commander. Send out men and take a captive - give him the message you want to meet. We will be unable to destroy the renegades without support from the Inferi, lest we cripple ourselves. A strike from both sides will destroy them - but we shall leave the skyscrapers as a neutral zone. That is what you must tell her.

"Of course, hostilities are not to be subsided - I have decided we need to cultivate a herd. Recently I have purchased a company who have excavated the underground storerooms of the mansion, and you must begin taking human prisoners and caging them underground."

(DDB, you use [ B ] at the start of what you want to put in bold and [ / B ] at the end. Without the spaces.

Quote a post, and you'll see what I mean.)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Apr 24th, 2005 at 09:12 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:09 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

"Yes Otilion ." Damien walked out of the decorated doom and sighed as he lit himself another cigarette sighing.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:43 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Vlad looked to the Ancient, Otilion, and then bowed his head “Sire, I will do as you please.” After raising his head, Vlad had a look of distaste on his face. He finally blurted out “I understand we may need help in disarming the band of rebel’s …but how are we to believe that the Inferi will stay quiet?” Then, remembering one of the Ancients’ orders, Vlad’s facial expression changed into that of a child’s. And in a sort of twisted and excited voice, he asked “Can we at least torture their messenger a bit, that is, before we send him on his way?”

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:54 PM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

[B]"I do not expect them to stay quiet - quite the opposite! They will move in for the kill whilst they send trivial help to the skyscrapers, never suspecting that we intend to simply drive the renegades into their territory. The cowards will run toward the weakest force, and as this will be the Inferi, they will punch through.

"What use is messenger who isn't scared, my childe? Do as you wish, as long as he can still move and speak. Make sure he is allowed to pass unharmed, of course."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:03 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

"And Commander... There are renegades on their side... Tell the soldiers to help them as much as they can! Then the renegades can join us, and we will wipe the other clan out." said Raiziel. "And thank you, but I'm not hungry"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:08 PM
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

Again, Vlad bowed his head towards the Ancient “We will commence a search as soon as possible and find a good victim.” “He will be able to walk and talk… but that’s about all he will be able to do!” Vlad raised his head and pardoned himself, laughing joyfully while leaving the Ancient’s room. Bumping into anyone that was in his way, Vlad made his way down the descending stairs close to his room, he couldn’t think about anything other than torture and he had to do something to calm himself down. Grabbing the key out of his pants Vlad made his way to the gigantic lock on the old, rusty door. He needed to calm down and get focused, and what better way to do that than self mutilation.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:42 PM
She Seduced

She bowed her head, and turned away walking to the door. As she exited shespoke to a man in black standing outside the ballrom. "Gather the men. We have a mission." she said, and she walked down the mainstairs to a large room full of weaponary, and etc.
She waited for her troops to show up.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:16 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Vathu jumped down from an overhead balcony landing on his feet."I'm a new recruit...are you spade?"He asked.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:27 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade perked up an ear. She looked at Vath, and then t the crowd of soliders.
"Youre late." she said to him, and pointed to the crowd, then arched a brow. She started to pace back and forth. She reached on the desk behind her for a cigarette, she palced it in her mouth and lit it.
"Tonight, we invade the enemies boundries. We kill any human we see, break into homes, stop at nothing. I want to see blood and slaughter." she paused, taking a drag and then looked at the crowd. "I know, that they'll be guarding theyre boundries, so we either find a way around them, or we eliminate them. I want 5 troops on the ground, and 5 on the sky scrapers. The rest of you will stay, on Inferi ground and stay guard. Let no one out, let no one in. Tonight we will have our highest counts of kills, and if you get full.. which i doubt any of you will. Take prisoners into the chambers below. Im sure the Ancients will be thankfull. Any questions?" she said looking to them, and waiting sticking the cigarette in her mouth.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:35 AM
Vathu
Rougue

"I'm already full." He said impatiently"When are we going?"

Last edited by Vathu on Apr 25th, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:42 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][i never gave the orders to go.][

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:49 AM
She Seduced

][fix your post. geeez][

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:51 AM