KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dreadfull City RPG

The Dreadfull City RPG
Started by: She Seduced

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Temp3r
The Silent Abyss

An hour, maybe two, had passed as Vlad carried the unconscious body. Finally reaching the mansion he dropped the body and laid the arm on it. Walking towards the great building, Vlad dragged the body of the spy to the gates. “I brought the guest, but he’s still a bit tired from the little game we were playing.” The guards hurriedly opened the door. The wide smile on Vlad’s face showed how eager he was to have completed the mission set by his master, but even more so was the fact that the ‘guests’ torture was just about to begin.

As he entered, Vlad noticed the guards talking with someone else. A petty argument could be heard and the voice of an angry woman screeched through Vlads’ ears. Without turning around Vlad shouted, "Damn woman, talk properly! Your horrid voice is ruining my ears!"

~Sig courtesy of BakaXero~

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:39 AM
Temp3r is currently offline Click here to Send Temp3r a Private Message Find more posts by Temp3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake woke up in a a place that looked like a torture chamber. "Where in the world am I"? He said angrily. Drake was strapped to a chair he struggled to get out. "Aaaa! my arm".He said shouting."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:30 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Leo stopped some yards outside the Gates of the manor. After the small brawl in the alley, the walk in the streets turned out anything but eventful. She scowled heavily, adjusting her bag over her shoulder.

She had at least wanted to make a few more kills before reaching the mansion...a bloodbath, a few tortured couples, something. But her duties came first. “I am, after all, just a pawn...” she murmured darkly, in a bitter mood. The lack of a ride had pissed her off.

Shaking away the starts of a bad mood, Leo strutted up to the Gates, barely glancing as a soldier with an unnaturally long pony walked off. A guard looked her over skeptically, Leo feigning a smile. “What? Did I miss something?”

“Yeah, your orders for the evening...” He turned as serious as death, placing his face inches from hers. “You were not even suppose to leave the mansion so early and then you have the nerve to come back late-”

“I came back, didn't I?” interrupted Leo coolly. The grip on her bag tightened on her left as she balled up a fist on her right. She was struggling to keep ahold of her temper.

“Not soon enough,” said the guard. He motioned a hand outwards. “While all the soldiers are out there making their kills, what've you been doing?”

She drilled a finger into his chest, teeth grinding. “None of your bloody business! What I do on my free time is none of your concern and it matters not because at the end of the day at least I have the bloodied nails and body bags to show for it.”

“At least I do my job!” countered the guard.

Leo groaned frustrated, pulling at the two ponytails making up her hair. On the walk over, she had changed her hairstyle to something more her. She muttered rapidly in Spanish before addressing the guard. “Cut the crap! A monkey on steroids with a Uzi could do your job just as well, if not be-”

“Damn woman, talk properly! Your horrid voice is ruining my ears!”

Leo stopped speaking, not from embarrassment but more from astonishment. She glanced to the back of the pony tailed soldier, knowing the voice came from him. She was completely stunned...that she'd have to end up killing one of her own clan members.

“Hold this,” She didn't even wait for the guard's response, slamming the Louis Vuitton bag into his chest. For a second, he staggered under the weight, soon dropping the loaded bag onto the ground. Leo could care less, nimble fingers already around the hilt of a stiletto.

Taking careful aim, she sent the blade spiraling towards the back of the soldier. He caught it almost instinctively, blade inches from piercing his back. Turning to face the offender, he found Leo already in his face. He dangled the blade in front of her eyes. “This yours...?” She said nothing, he repeating himself.

The third time he did so, about ready to kill her once finished asking the question, she took a massive breath before shouting. “OH, I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T THINK YOU'D WANT TO HEAR MY 'HORRID VOICE',” Snatching her stiletto from his hold, she grumbled sarcastically as she pocketed the weapon. “No, it belongs to the bloody Easter bunny. No sugar its mine…”

ooc: hope you don't/didn't mind the minor control, temp3r.....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:39 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Otilion waited in the mansion's high tech control room. Standing on a steel walkway above ranks of computers, he watched a huge map-screen as the battle evolved. Since he had commanded Gray outside, the ancient had taken personal responsibility over the city battlefield. Looking things over, he saw the drives into Minuo territory.
Beckoning to one of his bodyguards he ordered him,
"Take half the mansion guard, and that damned Leo, if you can find her, then form a cordon around the skyscraper district. They've obviously not realised that they'll be hunted down and destoryed for tresspassing. Their loss, I guess."
Talking to another bodyguard, he said,
"I need that messenger out soon. Forget the torture, rough him up a bit. Maybe lose some fingers. Just get him to Spade!

Snarling at the direct approach of the Inferi, he strode off up some stairs to a glass room, his footsteps ringing throughout the large room.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:15 AM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade continued slaughtering every human on the 3rd floor, there was no contest, she over powered them all. She ran down the steps, to the 2nd floor....

][shit brb][

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:16 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She looked down the dimly lit hallway, and spotted the landlord, checking the locks. He looked over at Spade, and she grinned. Quickly she ran towards him, leaping up and kicking off the wall, her leg sung around and her steel sole hit the man hard in the face. He went flying backwards into the opposite wall, his bones in his face shattering. She leaned over him and grabbed him by his shirt, and threw him through the window at the end of the hallway.
She looked at a child who had peaked open the door, Spade turned around and pointed her shotgun into the kids face.
"Bang." she hissed and the child slammed the door shut. Spade smiled and turned to the next door kicking it open.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Raiziel silently listened to a spy who had come back from the massacre. Once the spy finished, Raiziel smirked. It was a beatiful plan indeed. Raiziel walked over to the window, his black steel toed boots making thudding noises on the floor. He could see and even smell blood from such a long distance. And he could also even hear police sirens. "Petty humans, they think those police could stop us..." muttered Raiziel.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:22 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

An hour had pass, and she walked out onto the sidewalk, splattered blood all over her skin. She wipped her mouth clean of blood, and headed down the street silently in the shadows. She could hear screams everywhere. She grinned, the plan might actually be working.
She aimed an arrow at a street light, and took a breath and let go. The light shattered. She grinned now that one part of the street was in the dark.

She snuck behind a group of soliders, smiling she grabbed one by the neck and smashed him hard in the ground, digging her steel heel into his head. Killing on solider was easy, now it was getting ride of 3 more. They turned towards her, one grabbed her by the shoulder and wipped her around dislocating. She groaned, but ignored the pain.

Quickly she reacted, grabbing him, as he tried to pin her and tossing him into the other two like a piece of trash. All three tumbled down. She grabbed her shoulder and popped it back in, and she bit her lip in pain. Then shots rang through the air, and Spade looked at her leg. She looked over at a lone police man, shaking. The other three Minuo Soliders halted.

Spade raised her pump shotgun, and aimed at his head. Pumping it slowly, she squeazed the bloody trigger, and the cops head exploded like a watermellon. She grinned, but the other 3 reacted quick. They all came charging at her.

She took the butt of her gun and bashed on hard in the face, as the one grabbed her arm and the other tried to punch her face. She dodged quickly, but one solider hung tightly on her arm. She swung him around, and as he flew backwards she shot him in the stomach, the vampire groaned as he flew back and his neck snapped as he came in contact with the streetlight pole.

The last solider still standing tripped Spade, and she fell hard. He raised his leg high, getting ready to kick her, to keep her down. Spade looked up and caught the foot before it hit her. She squeazed hard, breaking his ankle.

The vampire screamed. She stuffed her shotgun in his mouth, and squeazed the trigger, his head exploded just as nicely as the cops, did. Spade fixed herself, and strapped her gun to her lower leg.

"The Minuo clan is on to us guys, use precaution." she spoke into the radio to the soliders.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:08 PM
She Seduced

][bump][

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:25 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~Mesa have nothing to post. For mesa a Ancientstick out tongue ~

Raiziel began getting happier and happier. Minuo's soldiers aren't suspecting a thing! Their thinking the INferi clan is just attacking...

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:36 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade spoke into the radio, as she walked fast down the street. "Anyone seen Drake?" she asked, as she turned the corner. The streets where empty, and she stayed in the shadows away from the marching soliders. Still screams where heard in the distance.
She waited for an answer.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:00 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Vathu heard her on his radio."NO, haven't seen anyone but who I've killed....Over"Vathu approached a house, he saw a bunch of wild teens drunk...."Party time"Vathu said to himself.He picked up his radio and called in to spade"I've got some late night partiers at 244 atlantic drive...send some soldiers, Over"He said to spade over the radio."And me and you can have some fun maybe?"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:18 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

Spade shook her head, and headed down the road, heading to a 24 hour gas station. She spotted some Minuo Soliders. SHe grabbed a water drain on the wall, and started climbing quickly.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:20 PM
Vathu
Rougue

"Fine you're loss"He said over the radio as he jumped the fence stabbing countless kids and feeding on most of the girls.Just then out of no where 6 vampire soldiers jumped over the fence after me."Uhh...spade got some trouble here..."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:46 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

She looked at her radio. "What is it,over?" she asked squating down on the roof.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:49 PM
Vathu
Rougue

"6 soldiers...im cornered...Oh shit!"He screamed jumping just barely missing a dagger aimed for his eyes."Can you get here now?please?"he asked dodging weapon after weapon.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:54 PM
She Seduced

Spade started to sprint, leaping from roof to roof, she finally saw him. Stopping she knelted down, and took out her bow Loading the arrow and stretched the Bow back and aimed, taking a breath she let go. The arrow swirled through the air, hitting a vampire right in the arm, and pinning him to the house. She jumped down, loading two arrows this time, and let go. The arrows soared through the air hitting one in the leg and then in his back.
She leaped the fence.
"Lets go." she said to Vath, looking at the 4 others still standing.
"We have no time." she huffed, putting her bow back and grabbing her shotgun.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:59 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Vathu jumped the fence keeping up with Spade."where we going he said throwing a dagger behind him hitting one in the neck paralyzing him.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:06 PM
She Seduced

She spoke in the radio, still running. "Everybody pull out, meet back at Inferi Mansion. Theyre on to us, over and out" she said breathing heavy. She started running towards a ladder, to get to a roof. "I think they got Drake." she said climing the ladder

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:16 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(may i join)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:18 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote