KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Brock Manster Lesnar <comments>

Brock Manster Lesnar <comments>
Started by: jeff6800

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

how about his you two knuckle heads. Lesner would get raped in the NFL because homeboy uses Steriods to get as big as he is!!!! You can't use steroids in the NFL and the beating you take as a football player would be far worst than the beatings he's taken in the WWE.

Ray Lewis could hit Lesner one time and have him seeing stars...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 04:55 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Lesnar does have a plain. He bought it. He also was suppese to wrestle undertakey after WM. It says in prowrestling.com and a lot of other stuff.I dont agree with jeff butim jus sayin he is roight about the airplane and wrestling undertaker after WM.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 06:01 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by jeff6800
yawn..........sounds like ur the 12 year old girl that has a crush on randy white omg..lol.............do u not read ? i said if after wrestlemania 20, the storyline was for him to job to taker, school was fun ?? ............ummm goldberg is out of the bussiness also, no brainer for wwe.........

Job to taker? What the **** man? Its more like Taker jobing to lesnar. Taker is the greatest wrestler EVER and much more entertaining to watch. Brock was just a whiny ***** who couldnt handle the traveling. And I'm glad he's gone, he was one of the most over rated wrestlers ever.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 04:21 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

woah!!! don't even go there with the Undertaker.

Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, and The Ultimate Warrior are all greater wrestlers than the self proclaimed "American Badass." What kinda goof shows up on a motorcycle to the ring? The guy started his career with a lame ass oversized tie and a pair of purple gloves...even the Brooklyn Brawler had a better outfit.

And what the hell does jobing mean?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:35 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

jobing means wrestling with a wrestler not on your level. And theres no way randy savage and hulk hogan were better wrestlers, but the ultimate warrior was pretty good. And Undertakers costume was good, but I'll admit the badass thing was stupid, but Undertakers original character was the best idea for a character ever. And for someone his size he was amazingly athletic and fun to watch. In your opinion he may not be the best but in mine he is.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2004 01:51 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Random_Hero777
Mr. Flanderson

Ok. First off, Brock could hack it in the NFL seeing how he was offered a contract to an NFL team but turned it down to be in the WWE. He played football all through high school and college. And he dosen't take steroids, look at him compared to Scott stiner. Stiner looks like a freak and can barley lift Triple H. Brock can lift Big Show like it aint shit. Obvioulsy he hits the gym like a maniac. And wtf! Untertaker better then Hogan? Have you not heard of Hulkamania? Hogan is the greatest

Made by the mad man himself... Venomfan. Why?... PURPOSE!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:49 PM
Random_Hero777 is currently offline Click here to Send Random_Hero777 a Private Message Find more posts by Random_Hero777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hogan is old shit now. He is about 15 years past his prime. It's painfull to watch him wrestle today. He was good in his prime but now he's terribal.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:10 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Hogan is a joke. Hulkamania - as all my years as a WWE fan I never understood why everybody cheered for that red and yellow buffoon. Anybody could have been Hulk Hogan - the character was Hulkamania, the man who played Hulk could have been anybody.

I was always a Warrior, Sarge, Piper and Taker fan anyway.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:44 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

well all of your years as a wwe fan don't mean squat. Hogan was prolific as a WWF superstar.

The whole sport of wrestling has taken a serious dive ever since they bought out the other major federations.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:15 PM
Random_Hero777
Mr. Flanderson

not just anyone could pull off Hulkamania. Undertaker, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels. No Way. Hogan had charisma like no other. And forget The Undertaker. He was cool until they brought back the "Dead Man"

Made by the mad man himself... Venomfan. Why?... PURPOSE!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 01:22 AM
Random_Hero777 is currently offline Click here to Send Random_Hero777 a Private Message Find more posts by Random_Hero777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, he's not as good as the original Dead Man, but it sure is better than that stupid ass Bad ass gimmick

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:47 PM