KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- The Warlord of Droben

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- The Warlord of Droben
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher comes in behind Jelena and seats himself next to her.

"I shouldn't be on this mission," Gallagher whispers to her. "This is a mission for those who can fight without lightsabers. I can't do that!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:25 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

"Hush, Gallagher," Jelena says to him. "You'll be perfectly fine! You're a Jedi, remember."

"Is Zaland accompanying you?"

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:28 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Yes, um..." Gallagher replies. "He should be around here somewhere...I hope."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:30 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Lance sees two more young Jedi he's never met.

"How do you do Jedi Jelena, Jedi Gallagher?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:36 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena rises from her seat and moves to greet Lance.

"You must be Lance Windu," Jelena says, offering her hand. "I am Jelena Bendu. You must be quite good with a lightsaber, Lance. Perhaps you could teach me some time..." She grins slightly. "Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get to show us your amazing abilities just yet."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:40 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher simply nods from his seat, studying the towering Jedi Knight with his pale blue eyes and with his senses. He then turns his gaze to the other Jedi accompanying them.

"You Renegades seem ready for this," he says.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:42 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Quite ready, my friend," Xeth says, leaning on his pike.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:43 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

"Pff Renegades." Says Lorn jokingly as he walks in on the group of them, having their friendly chat. "Lorn Harbringer at your service." He says, bowing gracefully, before tucking into a backflip, drawing his lightsabres, the purple hue illuminating a small area around him. "Yeah, I better put these away if this mission is hush-hush."

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:07 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth raises an eyebrow. "Try not to do that on Droben," he says with a wink.

"Done away with that blue lightsaber I see?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:15 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

"Ever Jedi should set himself apart from the next. Your standard blue and green crystals are fairly easy to find, I strove for something exceptional. This time I shall not fall in battle. It took me a while to fully recover from my injuries, but do not worry, my rifle skills are still superb. Sniping shouldn't be a problem." Says Lorn, still furious with his 'personal' failure on his last epic mission.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:58 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
(Ush, will those of us with Allies be able to call them in?)

Nope! Too difficult to intrude them in as well.

Odd that you ask, because they WERE available if you had wanted them for Arminium, which was a really good time to ask! I'll be dealing with that in the post-script, but I am not writing that until the Dark Side episode II is odne as well.

This mission is very self-contained. The general plan is all done for you, but there are no predictive powers, no ships, no mentors, contacts, allies or ties in use... all you have is a hugely powerful Jedi assault force. Not bad.

And indeed, Vlad, you are still considwrably in advance of the development of Clone armour, and it will be a different Galaxy by then.

The missin starts on the ground, because I didn't want to mess around with any exposition here, but before we actually get started, then sure, you can talk on the ship.

Just to clarify, sabre and force use is not banned, but overt and noticeable use of them is.

Tell me if you are ready btw; in the meanwhile, Andro's splitting plan sounds good; there are certainly enough of you, and you will want to be fast and efficient.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth taking a Geonasian pike along with him is alright, I hope. If he's not going to be using his saber much, he should like to still do some jabbing.

"I agree with Andro," Xeth says. "Though, who goes where is always the issue. I should like to apprehend the Warlord, however."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:11 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that's fine, you are melee trained like that, Xeth.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Kiu, after listening to the bickering speaks up," Quite sure of yourself, Geonasian. What makes you believe you will capture this notorouis madman?"
He then pulls out his heavy blaster and proceeds to play with it.
(Not that way)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:18 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Kiu, he's a common criminal," Xeth says, raising a brow. "A warlord, sure, but we're Jedi. He does not have the Force on his side. Or the Republic."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:22 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

Delfedd puts his sholder over Kiu's. and whispers "I wouldn't question him. He got... well... mad when the guy we where hunting killed himself."

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:24 PM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth grins wryly.

"Just a tad."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:29 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"Shall we get on with it, then?" Gallagher asks. "I should like to assess the situation once we get there. I support the split plan Andro suggested."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:34 PM
RocasAtoll

"But still, what makes you think you will be the one who will catch him? What about Vlad? What about Marcus? What about Master Lance? What makes you so sure your getting him?"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:34 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

"A tad...?!" Chuckles Lorn as he sees Xeth cring at the mere mention of what happeed. "I take it we'll be entering under the shroud of darkness? If so I'll just go change into something darker, I don't think my white cowl and robes would be that covert."

Lorn exits and reappears a few minutes later, dressed in black and dark grey robes and a black cowl over the top of them. His rifle strapped to his back, and his lightsabers clipped to his belt, either side of him. "I am fully for the split plan, but I am troubled by your anxiety." Says Lorn turning to Kiu.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:40 PM