KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- The Warlord of Droben

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- LIGHT SIDE INTERLUDE- The Warlord of Droben
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (61): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Oh, who knows who exactly will catch the man, but I still have some questions for him," Xeth explains.

"I'll be ready when Master Marcus has his say," he says, looking to the Jedi Master.

(Lance isn't a Master, Kiu)

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:40 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lance isn't a Master!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

My bad. Thought he was.

"Well then, let us go on this God forsaken mission! My ass is falling asleep for all this sitting! Let us capture that mofo before he gets away!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:44 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I suggest we all don't wear robes! Xeth has discarded his robes for the moment in order to look less like a Jedi. Instead, he's got some snazzy Geonasian leathers on.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:45 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's not actually an undercover mission (and remember, lots of people wear those robes, not just Jedi), so you don't have to go incognito- mind you, how you dress is always up to you.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaybee3
Lorn

"Well if you guys aren't going to talk to me, I'll be in my cabin." Says Lorn angrily, trying to surpress his rage.

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:51 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Um...Lorn? We're on the ground, preparing to start our mission. Not really a time to feel bad because you feel (but weren't) ignored.

Please try to keep up with the character. A Jedi wouldn't get miffed because he was ignored or call someone a mofo, even if they are Renegades. blink

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:01 PM
RocasAtoll

"You a little cranky aren't you? And my anxiety is from a rumor I heard from one of my friends....... But you wouldn't want to hear about it. Shall we all get rested for themission ahead of us?"

(If your persuasive enough, you find out what Kiu is so anxious about).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:03 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Talking of which, new players may wish to check out this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f7/t323884.html

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:03 PM
REXXXX
Networking

BB WAS HERE

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:06 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

(Do'h!)

(Why would anyone with the Force be anxious about killing evil people? stick out tongue )

I'm set when the others are.

Can we use Force powers with our non-lightsaber weapons?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:07 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, but that could be risky if you roll too high. Like I say, this isn't an extended undercover job, but do be reasonably careful.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:12 PM
jaybee3
Lorn

"Who needs rest? I'm off to scout out the area." Says Lorn with a pair of electro-binos in his hand. 'I'm not fond of these Renegades, they do not walk the true path of light.'

Click the Sig to see more art by me, thanks in advance - Jaybee3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:12 PM
jaybee3 is currently offline Click here to Send jaybee3 a Private Message Find more posts by jaybee3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Oh, I was just wondering how deadly Xeth can be with said pike. yes

"We're not resting, Lorn!" Xeth says. "We're are about to go storm that place!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:18 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The analysts were right about not taking a frontal assault, Lorn. Your binoculars are picking out the defences. You'd need a full armoured division to even think about it.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 24th, 2005 at 09:36 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:20 PM
Fire

"Hmm... I see we have some new friends over here." *Walks over to Lance* "I heard some good things about you from your uncle and other people. High hopes you have there young man, but if you are half the jedi your uncle is you'll make it to the council for sure."

"Kiu Dun... the reason why I do not use a blaster are my own, Vlad did however fill you in correctly, I took an oath never to use a firearm again. And I will hold myself to that oath."

"Lorn keep those sabres hidden until the last possible moment."

"Now you all know what this mission is about, and most of you know me. For those of you who do not know me my name is Marcus, but you people will address me as Master Marcus. Those of you who are excused from this obligation know this fully well. I have served with most of you over the years. Some of you are even friends of old. The one thing I will not stand for is disobedience. On a mission like this you need to follow orders, or people get killed. Do as you are told and you will be fine!"

*Takes Roan and Xeth apart for a moment*

"Xeth, Roan you both know I will depend on you both heavily during this mission. Take these youngsters through it the best way you possibly can and we might have a better out come than on our last get to gether."

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Last edited by Fire on Apr 24th, 2005 at 09:31 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:28 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"No worries, Marcus," Xeth says, feeling privileged. "As long as we don't take the direct approach to this place, all should go smoothly."

"I hope your Padawan can keep his head on his shoulders when he arrives with our escape ship."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:36 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, you rather suspect he will, seeing as he has spent the last two hours going over and over the entry co-ordinates. Worryingly compulsive, that kid.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:56 PM
Fire

"Yea Vilpa's a good lad about those things Xeth, maybe even a bit too good, tends to take a few things a bit too serious, that kid can give himself stress over something very trivial, but he reminds me of myself in that way"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"Always good to see a bit of yourself in your Padawan," Xeth says. "Helps you keep a tight Master-Apprentice bond."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:09 PM