KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Draft Day 1 (Choose Now! First Come First Serve)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Draft Day 1 (Choose Now! First Come First Serve)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stormfront13

does that link count??

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:33 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stormfront13
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotl...=76&page=12

there there is a bit of info on her. scroll down a bit and it is the third section

Not enough infomation to determine her battle power.

Also, that storm version also wields thor's hammer and a culmination of both characters. Please don't pick characters that follow this would give an unfair advantage in a sense of having 4 characters in the end instead of three.

If you want storm, pick another version of storm or if you wish you could have regular storm. Remember your amalgam is a complete mix of all your character choices. 3 weak characters with specific powers could be combined into a super power contender to win the tournament. It's about strategy and tactics in combining your characters.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Apr 24th, 2005 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:40 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

So we pick the other 2 characters on draft day 2 and day 3? Basically I have my 3 characters, and other people have their 3 characters chosen.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:55 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Sentry
So we pick the other 2 characters on draft day 2 and day 3? Basically I have my 3 characters, and other people have their 3 characters chosen.

perhaps........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I'd choose something like: Flash, Dr. Strange, Hulk

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:00 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Draco69
I'd choose something like: Flash, Dr. Strange, Hulk

shhhh!!!........lol

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think some people aren't understanding the format...

As I understand it, you're all choosing ONE character today. Hence the "Draft Day 1" name of the thread. Picking two doesn't count, so if someone says "I take Juggernaut and Molecule Man" you'd only have Juggs...Molecule Man would still be open for someone else (he's above SKyfather so it's a moot point, but that's the idea.)

Sorry if I'm wrong here, but I'm just trying to clear some confusion.

-DM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:37 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

you're right..... but i thought everyone knew about the format already

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 06:49 PM
stormfront13

wait!?! soi i still can't have her?? after all that searching for a link i still can't have her?? why can't i have her?? she is still storm but with a hammer like thors. its just storm woth a hammer. its not my fault that the characters are similar. she doesn't have his super strength or anything so why can't i have her??

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:18 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

in fact the only similarity between them is that they each have a hammer. storms naturally ability to control weather was enhanced by the hammer. regular storm is nothing like thor except the fact that they can both control weather. this is a natural version of storm, if you allow other versions of characters like 8th day juggernaut or maestro hulk then this should be allowed

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:25 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

if it was just a hammer it wouldn't matter ....... Thor's hammer grants the holder all the power of Thor

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:27 PM
stormfront13

well idk if it was identical to thors but loki gave it to her and told her it would make her the goddess of thinder or some crap like that. what i'm saying if she will allow other versions of characters like 8th day juggernaut or savage or maestro hulk then this version of storm should be allowed. i don't need her to have super strength or super speed cause thats why i picked ww. i juist want this version of storm and i don't see the big deal.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:32 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i don't know if 8th Day Juggs is allowed either as he was only a part time version of that character

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:37 PM
stormfront13

well idk but she uses other versions of characters in this. all i'm saying this is a storm that has better weather powers than thor with a hammer similar to his. it follows all the rules. there should be no reason that she isn't allowed. it is a version of storm that is under herald level. and isn't wonder woman similar to thor?? i am gonna try and get ww also so i don't need super strength or any of that stuff.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:40 PM
stormfront13

evangel just to let you know for some reason you forgot long pig. you put someone else down that wasn't one of the first ten to sign up.

the first ten were

myself
long pig
game warrior
guantam
kellhendros
nataku
quick freeze
sentry
demigawd
k von doom

those were the first ten to sing up. they signed up first so someone doesn't belong in the lost you m ade

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 07:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

that's incorrect..... in Long Pig's initial post he didn't say he wanted to play..... it wasn't until later that he and DarkCrawler decided to join as numbers 11 and 12

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t337503.html

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Apr 24th, 2005 at 08:15 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:03 PM
stormfront13

oh well he thinks he's in it. we were plannin characters together and crap like that

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:07 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Scarlet Spider made the mistake of trying a 10 man knockout tournament last time........ after the first round there is an uneven number...... how is this one going to work? it can't be another straight knockout, you'd have to start with 8 or 16 to do that

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:19 PM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Mr Majestic - Body, mind, skills, powers.

(scroll down a bit for this first link):
http://members.tripod.com/~rikmerte.../wildcast6.html
&
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/m/majestic.htm

Those two should give a good idea of his powers.

Last edited by Khellendros on Apr 24th, 2005 at 08:48 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by stormfront13
well idk if it was identical to thors but loki gave it to her and told her it would make her the goddess of thinder or some crap like that. what i'm saying if she will allow other versions of characters like 8th day juggernaut or savage or maestro hulk then this version of storm should be allowed. i don't need her to have super strength or super speed cause thats why i picked ww. i juist want this version of storm and i don't see the big deal.

You can't have the hammer with storm. No what-if characters.

8th Day Juggernaut isn't alllowed. He's beyond Herald.

You can only have Maestro if you have Hulk. When you choose Hulk you have to specify which version :
(Savage, Maestro, Ultimate, Banner Hulk, Professor)

Only Hulks that have made more than enough appearances to be justified in having their own version. ie Savage, Maestro, etc

Guilt Hulk only made one small appearance and therefore doesn't have enough listings to be judged properly.

Forever Young...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:43 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote