KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Draft Day 1 (Choose Now! First Come First Serve)

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Draft Day 1 (Choose Now! First Come First Serve)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

ZOD!!!
http://spider-bob.com/villains/dc/GeneralZod.htm

superman with general skills!!!!!

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 08:49 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

fine even though its bs i guess i won't have her. i choose bloodstorm

Flight speed: Sub-sonic (when propelled by winds)
Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, trained by Wolverine
Special skills and abilities: Extraordinary ability at picking locks, excellent marksman with handguns

Powers: Bloodstorm has the ability to control over all forms of weather, which has been amplified by her vampirism. Her status as a vampire grants her the additional abilities of turning her body into mist, a bat and a wolf and mentally controlling lower animals, such as bats, rats and wolves. She has also been known to use a hypnotic thrall on humans. She possesses heightened senses, making her capable of seeing things at a maximum distance greater than that of a normal human. Her hearing is enhanced in a similar manner, and she is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden. Bloodstorm can use these enhanced senses to track anyone, with an impressive degree of success. She has a supernatural resistance to injury and possesses an accelerated healing factor. This factor gives her a higher resistance to poisons and toxins, and she can recover from almost any injury. The more extensive the injury, the longer the healing time will be. Though sunlight is normally fatal to a vampire, genetic resequencing during her time as one of Apocalypse's Horsemen means that she can now move around in daylight without risk of fatality.

Bloodstorm's magickal powers derive from two main sources: her innate capacity to manipulate ambient magickal energy honed through practice, and her acquired knowledge of spells and enchantments. She occasionally uses her magick to form rudimentary magickal power-bolts. These bolts have a maximum concussive effect of approximately 20 pounds of TNT. Her knowledge of arcane lore enables her to cast spells with a variety of specific effects. Among the many spells she has employed include illusion-casting, temporary paralysis, deflection of matter and energy, interdimensional travel, and elemental conversion. More recently, as a result of her descent into darkness, her magicks can now manifest in the form of an etheric wolf. she has gotten so accustomed that she doesn't even have to say the spells to make them happen.

^^^^ was from my link. this was never explained but bloodstorms magic ability was third to dr.strange. and bloodstorm fell in love with thor and he helped her increase her weather powers, up to being able to do anything he can do but on a greater scale since her powers were natural and her vampiric state greatly enhanced then and so did her magics. due to her being a vampire her healing factor is instantley and she can regenerate lost body parts or just heal vits in seconds. those facts i just stated are true. i wrote these on my own. and they are true. her powers i pasted from my link.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/red_rain

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 09:17 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

My first one's Morg I guess....

http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/morg.htm

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:25 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Was just looking through the rules again and a bit confused.

We choose any three characters? Or do we choose one character from each of the four levels indicated?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 10:33 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!........... i can't decide who i want on my team........ lol

i already created one and made up a bio........ then i dropped two for another two........ now i'm thinking i want one of the dropped ones back but with another person entirely..........damn this thread...... damn it to hell....

*mental note*..... everyone thinks you're crazy.......... and you have to decide what powers you want.......

ok...... nothing posted is final yet other than my first pick........

too many possibilities..........

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:02 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

KVD, they don't have to be from different levels. They can all be Surfer-ish in their power if you want them.

I agree that 10 people causes some problems. The best strategy (besides upping it to 16 people to make it even) would probably be to give a second-round bye to whomever wins by the most votes, and continue giving byes as needed like this...this gives everyone the incentive to not just beat their oppnent but to try and completely destroy them.

-DM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 11:18 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!........... i can't decide who i want on my team........ lol

i already created one and made up a bio........ then i dropped two for another two........ now i'm thinking i want one of the dropped ones back but with another person entirely..........damn this thread...... damn it to hell....

*mental note*..... everyone thinks you're crazy.......... and you have to decide what powers you want.......

laughing
Yeah, I'm going through the same thing. All my possible characters have Majestic as the base... but those other two... I dunno, it's tough to decide.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:23 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Hello this is gamewarrior I dont want to play this game anymore sorry and have fun.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:09 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

of srry to see you go, NOE WE CAN BRING IN LONG PIG!!!!!!!hopefuly, ev he really wants to join and he thinks he is apart of iy so please let him in??

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:13 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by stormfront13
of srry to see you go, NOE WE CAN BRING IN LONG PIG!!!!!!!hopefuly, ev he really wants to join and he thinks he is apart of iy so please let him in??

I would never have asked someone to leave so that long pig could come on, but if someone is leaving voluntarily, then I say bring him in!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:16 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i never asked him, i'm not that kinda person. i don't even know game he did it voluntary

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:17 AM
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by DigiMark007
KVD, they don't have to be from different levels. They can all be Surfer-ish in their power if you want them.

I agree that 10 people causes some problems. The best strategy (besides upping it to 16 people to make it even) would probably be to give a second-round bye to whomever wins by the most votes, and continue giving byes as needed like this...this gives everyone the incentive to not just beat their oppnent but to try and completely destroy them.

-DM

Okay, it was just a bit confusing when Evangel posted four different power levels instead of saying "Herald level and below".

With ten people, you could probably have the five winners go through and the other five go in a round robin where the highest three vote getters go though to the second round, I don't know...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:48 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Scoobless

just pick some of your favorites and see how it works out, if it doesnt work, just figure out how to improve it. this isnt supposed to be stressful. however i do wish we could have 4 eek!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:16 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:23 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

oh khell thats gotta hurt! that sucks! your a trixy one seņor nataku stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:29 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
oh khell thats gotta hurt! that sucks! your a trixy one seņor nataku stick out tongue

Oh well, he is a popular character after all.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:38 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Khellendros
Oh well, he is a popular character after all.

psssst. . . shifty . . . choose molecule man next wink combined w majestic its virtually that same thing big grin

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:44 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

psst, molecule man is way above herald level.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:49 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Quick Freeze
psssst. . . shifty . . . choose molecule man next wink combined w majestic its virtually that same thing big grin

Pssst, Molecule Man is a little above Herald level, I believe. It sucks, but I do have other combinations I can use.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:50 AM
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Khellendros
Pssst, Molecule Man is a little above Herald level, I believe. It sucks, but I do have other combinations I can use.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:34 AM