KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possibly Matrix 4..

Possibly Matrix 4..
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wow...i can't believe people are still arguing over this

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 12th, 2005 01:50 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Maybe it will be made into a Anime flim kinda like what they did with The Animatrix.

Ewww.... Anime sick

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:02 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

time to face facts...the Matrix series is an anime...plain and simple...changing it to anime format visuals would just, well, make sense

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 13th, 2005 05:07 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

thematrixmaster: PLEASE learn how to edit posts instead of posting a bunch of times in a row. That is VERY annoying.

Frankly I think it'd be better to not have anymore Matrix. Another movie could destroy the series.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

First,i can edit the posts but it wont let me put so many letters..thats why..
And Second,i think it would be better to have another matrix movie becuz it would either be based on Sati or Neo(if he comes back to life which i think he will..)so im 85 & a half % sure they're comin out with a matrix 4..if you dont think so well then stop reading..

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:25 AM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

For long posts, I can understand needing more than one. But you also have many posts in a row that are 1 sentence, or you'll say "I've got a pic!" and then make a seperate post for the pic.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 02:46 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

o....so sorry for that..i'll try not to do that again...

Old Post May 14th, 2005 01:39 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Wow it would be cool if the W brothers would come out and say that MxO is the final chapter of the Matrix.

They did!

Ya don't say!

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:29 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

wouldn't it be great if the main characters, directors, brothers said matrix 3 was it...oh wait...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 20th, 2005 06:27 AM
alic88
Barzakh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by forumcrew
the matrix online is the continuation of the matrix story.. if you want 4 play the game cause thats the closest you are getting. Unless the wachowskis go complete broke and homeless and are uber desperate.

well u know what that might happen pretty soon since this person by the name of SOPHIA STEWERT is suing the wachowski siblings for ripping her story off. as stupid as it may sound, she has a strong case against them and could win a total of 2 billion dollars.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 06:22 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien Leave the matrix alone its already finished neo's dead zion's safe and everybody happy so leave it alone its finshed, done dusted.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jul 15th, 2005 11:07 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

as much as I find another one kinda annoying, I do like the ressurection idea in a way.

but I dunno if it will ever happen, if it does it better have a damn good point and a damn good story with a damn good script. If they did do this though i dont think its possible to tell this story in 1 movie, so another trilogy would prolly be nessassary (a la Star Wars)

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 03:23 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Guys there will be no Matrix 4!

In the words of Deano: Leave it at thaaaa!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 02:08 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

There is not going to be a matrix 4. There is still a possiblity of the Animatrix 2. You want Matrix 4, play the Matrix Online. Look I am a huge fan of the trilogy, but it amkes no sense to have another movie.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:09 AM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

here is a thing i found on the internet...
Date Posted: 13:04:52 08/23/03 Sat
Author: Scott Wachowski
Subject: THE MATRIX 4 WILL BE NAMED THE MATRIX REVELATIONS!!!

I believe That I have INFO to those whom it may concern!
My uncles (Larry and ANDY wachowski) informed me that somebody is going to write and direct the matrix 4
The matrix revelations. It still is a surprise, but it will definetely be in the making...
There is also a second ANIMATRIX coming soon...
So after THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS.I would say see you in 3 years WITH THE ANIMATRIX RELOADED and THE MATRIX REVELATIONS!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:45 AM
The Ones
Death Eater

possibly a person making up bullshit

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:22 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

*sigh*

Dude, there wont be anymore films, get over it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

indeed

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:10 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Just another person making up BS.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 08:59 PM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghost_13

New possibilities

I just thought of another possibility who said that Neo was dead in the first place. As Samuel L. Jackson said in the Negotiator "slumped don't mean dead."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:08 AM
Ghost_13 is currently offline Click here to Send Ghost_13 a Private Message Find more posts by Ghost_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote