KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Possibly Matrix 4..

Possibly Matrix 4..
Started by: thematrixmaster

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well do you see Neo move or breathe at all at the end of the movie. Plus they say he is dead in the Matrix Online, and the machines will not give up Neo's remains.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:28 PM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

They all knew he was dead, youo could tell by the look on niobe's face and morpheus's face that he was dead so let it go people.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:02 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghost_13

What!

How in the hell can you say that because of the looks on peoples faces ,who weren't even there, that Neo is dead. Now as for the argument that in the Matrix online that the machines won't give up Neo's remains, it begs the questions why not? What could the machines possibly lose by giving up Neo's body? My guess is that there is something else that is going on that has not been released yet. Think about it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 10:53 PM
Ghost_13 is currently offline Click here to Send Ghost_13 a Private Message Find more posts by Ghost_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

they are adding machine parts to him! hahaha

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:16 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

I Like The Way You Think SuperFly....
And Ghost 13,Neo,yes he is alive,EVERYBODY!!!IF YOU HAVE REALLY SEEN THE MATRIX!!!REMEMBER WHAT THE ORACLE SAYS!!!
Sati-Will We Ever See Neo Again?
Oracle-I Suppose So,Someday....
then it is said!!!NEO IS STILL ALIVE!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:46 PM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Yes I remember what the oracle said, but that does not mean Neo is alive. What is meant is that we will probably see Neo in spirit in the Matrix.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 09:48 PM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghost_13

In spirt?

Him coming back in spirit is one thing but him coming back is where the money is, if someone can figure out how to bring him back they will because the story is centered arund him. If they don't they will do a prequel showing the other chosen ones.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:54 PM
Ghost_13 is currently offline Click here to Send Ghost_13 a Private Message Find more posts by Ghost_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

Well I ove the matrix trilogy, but I do not want to see another movie. I liked the way it ended.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 02:19 AM
thematrixmaster
The Almost Chosen One

I'd Like To See Another Matrix....It Would Have More Special FX,Hopefully

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:36 AM
thematrixmaster is currently offline Click here to Send thematrixmaster a Private Message Find more posts by thematrixmaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superfly4000

you star wars fans allways care about special effects, when will you learn...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 10:40 PM
Superfly4000 is currently offline Click here to Send Superfly4000 a Private Message Find more posts by Superfly4000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

/me sighs, thinks of all the threads concerning a matrix 4, wonders when people will get it

There will be no matrix 4. It has been stated by the Bros., Joel Silver, and the main characters. The Story was told, it is over.

Neo is not dead, but neither will he be coming back. He has been transformed, deified, if you will...if you want to know why i say this do a search through these forums. i'm tired of repeating it.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 08:23 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

Maybe the architect has had him stuffed and hung on a wall next to the other ones with a sign above with I killed the ones ha ha

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Sep 28th, 2005 09:29 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dgeniu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superfly4000
you star wars fans allways care about special effects, when will you learn...

I resent that!!

Say, is this thread spinning around in circles, or is it just me?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 04:19 PM
dgeniu is currently offline Click here to Send dgeniu a Private Message Find more posts by dgeniu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediMasterLuke5
Superman is a god

3rd movie was a disaster, they wont waste their time after being critized about the 3rd movie so much on making a 4th movie.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 11:56 PM
JediMasterLuke5 is currently offline Click here to Send JediMasterLuke5 a Private Message Find more posts by JediMasterLuke5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thematrixmaster
we all know there could be a matrix 4....dont we??
BECUZ OF THE ORACLES SAYING!!!
"We Will See Neo Again...Someday.."

the saying doesn't mean anything. it all boils down to the film industry LOL

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 02:24 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

I'm kinda amazed this forum is still here...I thought it'd die out around a year ago....
Back to topic: Neo is sorta dead, but not really, he's become part of the eseenc of the matrix.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 01:45 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

if they make a 4 who will be the villian the only person who could be the villian would be the twins or they can make another excuse to bring my fav caracter smith bak

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:58 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

They wouldn't. That's the thing. There is no Matrix 4.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 09:31 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Forum AI- "Speak."
AliasNeo- "The Program Newbie has grown beyond ur control. You cannot stop them, but I can."
Forum AI- "And if u read?"
AliasNeo- "I wont."

I need to store these quotes somewhere....

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 05:51 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

I think the Oracle said that to Sati so she didn't get upset. smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2005 08:20 PM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote