KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » .hack//

.hack//
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 18 19 [20]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(it's only us two playing now......)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:25 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Keita stared at her computer screen, she knew it was time to quit. The World was like an addiction. Time to quit cold turkey she thought to herself. The monitor showed the login page to The World.

Her mouse hovered over the "Login" button, "Damn...I just dont' know. I don't wanna end up in a coma or something..."

Keita got up and walked away from the computer, "Maybe in awhile..."

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:11 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

when keiji woke up, he was alone in a cold dark room. 'hello? is anyone here?' he reached out in front of him, afraid he'd hit the way.'hello?' behind him, there was a creak and keiji quickly turned around. he was blinded by the light momentarily. 'who's there? hello?' i am a friend, follow me. 'who are you? a friend 'what do you want?' to help you, of course. cautiously, keiji stepped forward and out into a hall. like the room, the hall was empty. 'where are you taking me?' don't worry, i'm taking you to safety. just follow me. hurry, please. although keiji could see no one, he felt a presence, something so familiar that he should have recognized it. the presence lead keiji down a hall and to a door. here. dress in these a package of clothes appeared in front of keiji. 'ummmmmm.........' come on kid. i've seen you dress before. hurry up. following the command, keiji quickly put on the jeans, the black shirt, and black dragon sweatshirt. after completing the voice's task, the door before keiji opened and revealed a snowy world. listen to me carefully. you are to go three blocks north, that would be straight. then turn left and walk two blocks. look for a blue house. there should be someone there you know; if not by appearance, then personality. good luck. now go. i can only keep the hospital staff busy for so long. an invisible forced pushed keiji out the door before he was able to thank the presence. 'might as well get going....'

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:11 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(hello!....hello......hello....hello)

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:46 PM
SamuraiSquirrel
Julzi

hello wonder if this thing is still goin. prolly not but if so drop a line

if messages on 1-2-06 seem weird, im drunkish

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 04:15 AM
SamuraiSquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send SamuraiSquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by SamuraiSquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Yes, it died shortly after I gave up on it.

People on this forum have the RP skills of gnats...*sigh*

I did enjoy the story we were making though :P

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:54 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

it's becuase sai was the life of the party. after she left, everyone quiet.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 01:10 AM