KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » .hack//

.hack//
Started by: riku harada

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

if you don't need me, i can always find another group (aka lance)

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:48 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(^.^)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Jumps at the sound of the voice behind her,"YIKES!"

Keita quickly turns around and faces the person behind her, "Well, of course I'd love your help! " She looks around, and decides not to say anything else. "Well, do you have anyone else in mind for our group?"

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post May 18th, 2005 12:59 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

hmmm.....
ppl are still coming in, there is no need to rush, how many on your team so far?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:04 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

"Well, I am."

Old Post May 18th, 2005 01:21 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Strandel walked back into his room with a pepsi in hand and saw he had an e-mail with out showing any emotion he read it "Hmmmmm...that's odd...." he looked over the e-mail and logged onto the world though he would prefer to work alone he would like to have a party to check this oot... " He turned suddenly to see a small twin-blade girl. UHhhh...I would he was cut off by another voice... "Sure I would love to join you're group..." he said bowing.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:01 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

Keita smiles at the newcomer, "It is just Draken and me so far. If you prefer to try to find another group, that's fine by me." She turned towards the other newcomer, "Are you suggesting that you join our group?" She points to her and Draken.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:12 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

"Sure why not..." he said grinning "I don't usually work in groups it's not my style but, on acount of this "meeting" I think I can sacrafice style..."

well for now at least,

Old Post May 18th, 2005 04:03 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

*Jace appears by the warp gate in Mac Anu, just signing in. As is a good habit, he goes and saves first, then starts walking around the town.*

Quite a few groups running around, must be preparing for the event. I suppose I'll go buy some speed charms and hero drinks.

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 02:48 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

there's still time.
*looks up at sky*
barely even midnight....

this is the admin speaking
i require some extra information from you:
your age(in the world)
if you have already filled out the form, just state it please.
also, all players at this point in time are:
level: beginner1
thank you

ummmm......
okay.
i'm Keiji and i'm 17......
beginner1?
can't i have a higher level?

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 18th, 2005 10:59 PM
DarkDethbringer

"UUUUHHHH...Strandel Meyflin... I guess I am beginner-oh and kid you're wastin' you're time the Admin never makes exceptions..."

well for now at least,

Old Post May 19th, 2005 04:16 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Level: Beginner1

I don't see why we need to list the beginner status when we will all be beginners. And Raenef, I'm appalled by your impoper typing abilities as Admin. Please type legibly. *shakes head*

Old Post May 19th, 2005 08:27 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
"UUUUHHHH...Strandel Meyflin... I guess I am beginner-oh and kid you're wastin' you're time the Admin never makes exceptions..."

Admin to Strandel Meyflin:
I require you to fill out a character sheet, listed here:

Character Name:
Race:
Sex:
Level: beginner1
Weapon/Spell of Choice:
Physical Description:
Past Pertinent History:
Personality:
How they found out of the World:

thank you

I don't see why we need to list the beginner status when we will all be beginners. And Raenef, I'm appalled by your impoper typing abilities as Admin. Please type legibly. *shakes head*

how?????

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:49 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

you want me to use leet????????

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 19th, 2005 10:49 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

okay then....
7h1s i5 7h3 4dm1|\| 5p34k1ng

Happy Halloween

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:02 AM
sai12
its all in my head

I think you misunderstood me. I suppose my pet peeve is people who cannot type properly. At least you are able to spell out the words "you" and "are" and such words.

Originally posted by raenef
okay then....
7h1s i5 7h3 4dm1|\| 5p34k1ng

And that is just obnoxious...*sighs*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:44 AM
DarkDethbringer

I did!

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
name: Strandel Meyflan
level:1 begginer
race: Were-wolf
sex: male
class: BladeMaster
weapon:heavy sword (or some sword...)
apearance: long haired up-right wolf with silver hair and pericing blue eyes
dislikes:spammers!!
history: he wentbto the world to find an adventure for he bored for almost every thing else!
HTFOATW: his freind(Mr.Nerd nick-name) told him aboot it.

I did!

well for now at least,

Old Post May 20th, 2005 04:15 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Alright, lets just get on with the game please. No need for these useless arguments. Tee hee. (OKay, can't get on with the game right now...school awaits me, but maybe tonight...messed)

Old Post May 20th, 2005 12:09 PM
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

um...so...I HAVE to be a level one n00b now? What's with that?! I do have experience in The World. I've played the actual games so that should count as experience. I don't like be a n00b!

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 02:16 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

I don't like the idea of us all being beginners in the world either. We should have some game experience if we are to be the "saviors" we plan to be. I vote to take the beginner status away.

All in favor of dismissing the required beginner status please reply to this post. Make sure you quote it. I believe that Raenef will be willing to give that idea up. We should however make sure no one makes themselves a "legednary" type of character. So please reply to this.

I hate doing this to Raenef, but she's been acting more than weird lately. *grins*

Old Post May 20th, 2005 03:31 PM