KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Good job, Master Sifodyas. Now, go contract some roughed up Manadalorian to make clones for the great army I will defect to later in life.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:30 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Sion and Maul get their ass kicked by Dooku and Bane...

But if they can kill Sion? Thats another thing, doesn't really matter they would still lose and Sion could just be locked up in the worst situation imaginable...

Vader and Dooku versus Revan and Traya

IMO you can remove either Revan or Traya from that list and the other one would still win. Traya has an incredible command of the force and isn't a weak fighter either, she would beat both of them perhaps not with ease but she would still be able to do it.

The same goes for Revan, he outclasses both of them in every single way and even together those two wouldn't be able to last against him. Revan and Traya together however would win, and do so easily

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:35 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I thought as much.

Match three. Revan and Naga Sadow versus Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Drama. Setting is the bridge of Revan's ship. No restrictions.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:16 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

God this is hard...

I'm still not quite sure who i think is more powerful Exar or Revan... But lets just say Exar... I do think Revan is more powerful then Ulic so Revan can beat him and Naga Sadow is probably more powerful then Exar Kun so he would beat Exar.

not as hard afterall, Revan and Naga Sadow win. Naga outclasses Exar, Revan outclasses Ulic.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Naga, being a true Sith and an ancient, does tip things heavily into Revan's camp, yeah. I agree.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:51 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

dooku & bane
revan&traya
revan&naga
they all win

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:31 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Naga Sadow and Revan win.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Match... four, I think. Maul and Exar Kun versus Tulak Hord and Darth Bandon.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:08 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Whoops... Blades only... Setting: my backyard.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul and Sion because if Dooku's force gets taken away, he cant really do much seeing as how hes too old and decrepid, and cant use the force to give him energy. thats the only way he is so damn good with a saber. ill find the insider where it says that yoda needs force to fight with saber, and post it later, for proof.

Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Maul and Exar Kun versus Tulak Hord and Darth Bandon

Tulak bets Exar, Maul beats Bandon. Bandon acts as meat shield. Tulak kills Maul.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

ur kidding me.

Exar force chokes bandon before the fight begins, they both nut-tap hord via lightsaber.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:14 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

The implication is that Tulak Hord came *before* Ludo and the rest, per the dialogue in Knights II. He's described as one of the "very first" successful lightsaber practitioners, still the greatest in history.

The descriptors make it sound as if Hord's era occurred back around 10,000 BSW4 or afterward, back when the first lightsabers were introduced. The Vultar Cataclysm took place around 4,250 BSW4.

Tukal is considered better than Naga Sadow. Naga Sadow was able to rip out the cores of stars.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:21 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Maul couldn't rip the core out of a Duracell battery compared to Tulak.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:44 AM
Wanderer259

This is a tough one. Tulak trumps Maul, but Exar is there to back him up. Bandon isn't worth much, in my opinion, so we've pretty much got Tulak on his own. Tough. Both Maul and Exar are great combatants vs the best duelist ever.

I dunno. Draw?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:47 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

maul will kick ur grandma in the gums, and cut off each of her saggin @ss ****, with a vengence, and she'll go down like the kool-aid guy after a swift kick to the tights!

F*ck you!

lol, im playin, but hes so cooool^^^

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:48 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Mental image of my grandma... Damn you, Darth Alf... lol

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:01 AM
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmao

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 02:02 AM
Fishy

Who ever said Bandon was nothing, he wasn't all that powerful in Kotor, but he did kill a lot of Jedi...

Bandon would actually stand a good chance against Maul who knows he might win. Actually i think he does..

Tulak kills Exar, and if necessary he kills Maul after that. Either way the Tulak Bandon team wins

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:28 PM
Wanderer259

Hrm, well, I meant Bandon is nothing compared to the other three. But that might just be bias looking through the eyes of Revan, there. Afterall, our vision in the game IS skewed; we're freaking Darth Revan.

I still think it's a very close fight with no clear winner. At least for me.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:09 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote