KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

Yeah i always figured Bandon was weak too, but if you listen to what is said about him, read that thing about him on the Kotor side and see what he has accomplished you can't really think that he is weak anymore.

Afterall he was the apprentice of the Dark Lord, who could choice from thousands of apprentices and would logicly choose the most powerful one.

If there was somebody more powerful then Bandon, he/she would have just killed Bandon and taken over the role as apprentice.

Bandon is said to have killed many Jedi with his lightsaber and has not met an opponent that could beat him. Not that, that means he can't be beaten though. Just not by the Jedi he has faced, and seeing as he is the apprentice of the Dark Lord those Jedi were probably pretty powerful on their own.

I always thought Bandon was weak, but after considering all of that shit, i have come to conclusion that he is indeed quite powerful. Probably more so then Maul. Afterall from what i can tell he has faced more opponents and probably a few powerful one's too

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 07:17 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Sounds plausible. Bandon and Tulak win, I think. Next fight...

Vader and Revan versus Marka Ragnos. No force powers restricted. Setting: Korriban valley.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Ooooh. This is fun.

I'm going with Vader/Revan on this. Marka Ragnos is incredibly powerful, but Revan is also immensely powerful and with Vader's strength at his side, it'll make things all the worse for Marka. Vader's power pushing on Ragnos while Revan gets in his face will be really nasty.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:45 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I'm not too sure Revan and Vader have this one down. While I think the two combined would be an amazing force, Marka Ragnos cows people like Naga Sadow every day. And Naga Sadow could take Revan, albeit not too easily.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:56 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

Revan and Vader would smoke him. There's only one of him and Revan alone is a war machine. Vader is a machine who enjoys war. I think they got it on lock.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 03:58 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

For the time being, I am remaining indecisive. But I'm making another match too... Last one's not closed yet. Actually, none are.

Next round. Fallen Bastila and Maul versus Visas and Malak. No force restrictions. Setting: Atris' Meditation Chambers

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:04 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

vader/revan
tulak/maul
fallen bastila/maul
they win

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:23 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan and Vader vs Marka Ragnos I'm really not sure

On the one hand you have Revan and Vader who were both quite experienced fighter, granted Revan a lot more.

- Revan never once met somebody that could match him, so we have no real idea on how powerful he is.
- Still the opponents he faced were incredibly powerful along with a lot of Jedi in that time still Revan was Superior
- Revan is calm in a fight and manages to draw full power from the Dark Side, he knows shit that even Marko didn't know. Then again Marka knows stuff Revan did not.
- Revan as a lightsaber duelist from what i gathered pretty much had his own style and was experienced in many styles of fighting. Would he use something Marka was not familiar with he could stand a chance.

One on one I'm sure Marka would win, but would Revan have Vader on his side and use for instance a double bladed lightsaber that wasn't even around in Marka his time they could probably defeat him. Barely but still pull it off, it would be a damn though fight though, and if they win they would both be wounded badly... Still I'm not sure so i won't really say either one of them wins.

Now for Bastila and Maul versus Visas and Malak.

This one is a lot easier, i think Malak heavily outclassed Maul and Bastila. He has seen more opponents more fights and is definitely more skilled then those two. Remember he did stand up against Revan and Bastila at the same time, granted he couldn't kill them but he did manage to take Bastila away with him, and Revan even then was a lot more powerful then Maul. Bastila has not gained a lot of strength since she was captured and became Malak his apprentice. The only reason Malak made her his apprentice was because she controlled Battle Meditation like no other.

Visas is just an extra to make it easier for Malak. If she dies or not hardly matters Malak still wins.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 11:55 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree on malak visas

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 02:28 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hm. I'm of a mind to agree on Malak/Visas victory. Malak himself was one of nine amazingly powerful Jedi before he went Sith... I think. Why am I remembering that and from where? I have no clue. Oh well. He was very capable and well respected by the council. Hence why he wasn't exiled for working with Revan to organize hordes of Jedi against the council's wishes to participate in war.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:12 PM
Fishy

Actually thats not the reason. The Exile is the only Exile the rest did not return to face the council. Its said so a lot of times in Kotor II by Atris amongst others, you would think she would know stuff like that.

And that Malak was highly respected? You probably got that from pretty much any Master on Dantooine who you ask about Malak and Revan. Revan was said to have been so powerful that he could have created a new age for the Jedi and he would have lead them. Malak however was also seen as a legendaric fighter and great leader by them. His skill with a lightsaber was great even before he became a Sith Lord...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:32 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yes, but I imagine Revan and Malak were in the Core worlds preaching and recruiting for some time before they garnered enough support to lead armies.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:36 PM
Fishy

Never shows any evidence of that. They were both popular and both legends before they went to face the Mandelorians. Malak and Revan both probably spoke to Jedi on their way there and gathered a few of them, but that does not explain why they would be seen as legends before that or for that matter why masters would see them as legends.

Besides Revan and Malak were the first to join, many joined later. Thats what is said about it. They had already joined the war before they started talking to others about joining. After they destroyed the Mandelorians they just vanished. Rumours spreaded about them being on a few worlds (Korriban, Dantooine, Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban) Thats probably all they did. Not talk to a lot of people to make them love them.

That just happened because they really were great

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 04:59 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Next match...

Sidious and Mara Jade versus Malak and Sion. No restrictions. Setting: Tattoine desert.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:00 AM
Fishy

This is one of the first times i'm going to use the setting as an advantage for the winning party

Malak and Sion win imo..

Sidious was a poweful Sith Lord and Mara was his personal assasin and then the wife of Luke but she was no real powerful Jedi Master, she couldn't stand up against Sion, who had more experience, somebody who sleeps with vibroblades for fun, and can hold on a lot longer. He has seen more combat against Jedi then she has, which is another great advantage for him. And although she would surely hurt him, he will win this. Not to mention that Sion has a very hard time getting tired. And in a planet thats so warm in the middle of the sun its very easy to get tired, for anybody but Sion. A tired opponent is much easier to beat.

Now why the hell would i think Malak could beat Sidious? Because personally i have seen Malak done more stuff that impresses me, i don't think Sidious stands a real chance against Malak. His control over the force probably isn't any greater and if it is not by much, he has not seen more combat. He has not fought more Jedi or Sith. Malak has done more then Sidious has. But even if Malak could not win, then Sion wouldl help tip the balance.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 07:26 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

sidious and mara

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:31 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I agree with Fishy on this one. and the setting itself does make a difference.

Let's make another match. Remember, all previous matches are open for discussion.

Sidious and Malak versus Revan and Exar Kun. No restrictions. Setting: The heart of the Star Forge.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:13 PM
Fishy

Revan and Exar no chllange.

Sidious will be beaten by Revan or Exar the same goes for Malak. All four are Sith Lords so the star forge makes no difference. Sidious and Malak will be beaten with ease.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:16 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan and kunT waste them in 30 seconds

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:09 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Revan and Exar win.

Malak kills exar
Revan kills Sidious

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote