KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes,wuld like too see the outcoming of the tournament

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:44 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I forgot this was my versus thread. Hm. Alright.

Exar Kun and Bane versus Revan and Malak. Lightsabers only, force powers restricted to aid jumping and basic movement. Setting: Kamino launchpad.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan and malak,,revan kills kunT but wounded bane kills malak,,and revan mop the floor with bane lol
ps:how many fights are there????

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

SHIT SON!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:04 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

???????

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:04 PM
Fishy

Revan and Malak..

If exar was more powerful then Revan which i have my doubts about, he would been so because of the force primarily... He still has that but without using force powers its going to be a lot harder for him. I think Revan is style is superior not to mention that Exar had a huge advantage because of his double bladed lightsaber. Revan was formiliar with a weapon like that and exar his advantage would dissapear.

Bane stands no chance against Malak or Revan at least i don't think so. Revan and Malak would win because of superior fighting style's.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:06 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes,next fight

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:07 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pfft. Be that way.

Alright, Visas Marr, fallen Bastila, and Dooku versus Tulak Hord. Metal blades for the first team, lightsaber for Tulak. No restrictions. Setting: Korriban valley.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Visas Marr fallen Bastila and Dooku
loooooose so BAAAAAAAAAD hord slaugthers them(hes the man(with a saber))

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:12 PM
Fishy

Are you kidding me??

Damn, well Neither Bastila nor Visas were great Lightsaber masters, let alone stand that they will be able to put up good fights with blades. Dooku however could put up a fight, i doubt any of them have the force power to defeat Tulak. Actually i'm pretty sure of it, so that won't make them win.

I do actually think Tulak will win here. Three Jedi at the same time should not be to much of a trouble for him. Even if they had lightsabers he should be able to defeat them.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:14 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes,,next fight

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:15 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, you were complaining, so I gave you a freebie. This next one should hurt some heads...

Ajunta Pall, Exar Kun, and Darth Maul versus Revan, Sion, and Sidious. No restrictions. Setting: The hangar of the Death Star.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:19 PM
Fishy

God... Would you stop posting so much in such a short time, hardly gives anybody time to repair..

Pall Kun and Maul win...

They have two very powerful Sith Lords the other only has one (and no its not Sidious) The other team just has more superior fighters and powerful Sith Lords with great force powers. Revan Sion and Sidious stand no real chance.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:23 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan sion and sidius win,,maul goes down in 2 secs,,then it is 3 great sith vs. 2

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:24 PM
Fishy

Okay lets say Sidious attacks Maul he wins

Exar and Revan get into a fight and its to the death don't know who will win they will probably be evenly matched for a long time, Ajunta will easily kill Sion. And then deal with Sidious who might proof to be a little bit harder to defeat, but who will still fall. Ajunta and Exar will team up against Revan and Revan falls.

Revan is the only real fighter his team has, and he has to fight against two sith lords, he stands no real chance against them

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:29 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

sidius takes exar revan fight with pall,maul goes down sion and sids kill kunT,,then sion and sids assist revan and kill pall

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:33 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, a few observations before I make my own choice...

Ajunta Pall used a double bladed weapon. What we know of Ajunta Pall is he was of the original fallen Jedi from the Great Schism. He's obviously lacking evil resolve, as he's suceptible to redemption. There's no mention of his abilities, although it's safe to say he was probably capable, he would not know the intricacies of lightsaber combat, and he would have only two edges with which to cause damage. His prowess is really anyone's guess, since all else we know of him is that he was betrayed. Though, in his favor, he did have a grave of honor on Korriban. SO he must have been good in some way.

In any case here, for the first team, the most prospective weak link is Pall simply because we can't properly gauge his ability, and the fact that he comes froma timeperiod where Forms II and beyond are unheard of. Only his force abilities could help him, and it's doubtful that he had as good a command of Sith magic as say, Ragnos or Sadow.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:35 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok revan,sids,sion win
next fight

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:40 PM
RocasAtoll

Sidious will go down in the first few minutes and then Revan will eventually die but Sion will kill both of the others since he can't die.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

that is GREAT logic my friend

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:46 PM