KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Sith Tagteam Versus Thread

Sith Tagteam Versus Thread
Started by: Janus Marius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

Good point, but Pall did have a great blade and that is for sure, it was supposed to have destroyed him and legendaric. Meaning his blade is damn powerful and he created it, so he was a weapon master. He was also burried on Korriban. Now a weapon master that has a tomb on Korriban doesn't have to mean a lot, but when you see his tomb it does.

So he was improtant to the Sith thats for sure, then he manages as one of the few dark side people to return as a ghost or whatever, and not just a few days later but many years later. Meaning he also had a great knowledge of the force, he was a force user thats for sure because he was a fallen Jedi. Now he was a fallen Jedi that has a tomb on Korriban, was a great Jedi Master and still manages to return as a ghost many years later. Meaning he did have a great control of the force.

Yes its all based on lose arguments but i'm getting all i can get here, and i do believe Pall is incredibly powerful, because otherwise he could not have done anything like that. Maybe not as poweful as Revan and Exar, but powerful enough to beat Sion. Exar can take out Sidious then. Maul will die because of Revan and then its still two against one.

Actually i think in this case the team that strikes fastest will win. At least now that i think about it a bit more.

Would Sidious hold Pall and Revan face Maul then Revan would be able to kill Pall and... Nah i'm still going with Pall, Exar and Maul

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:46 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can't give so much credit to someone you don't even know what are his abilities and powers

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Don't forget Sion. Sion could give Exar Kun a lot of trouble by being fodder.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:53 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

okay next fight

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Jeez. Here comes another one. It's not easy to think of notable Sith after awhile.

Fallen Anakin (Without the Suit) and Malak versus Depa Bilaba and Traya. No restrictions (Other than no whining onbehalf of SKywalker). Setting: The forests of Endor.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fallen Anakin (Without the Suit) and Malak win but very close

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 07:59 PM
Fishy

No... But you can use what you know and gather as much information of it as possible...

Now lets see what he has done

- He has created a legendaric sword that was incredibly powerful and useful. Meaning he knew what he was doing like a master crafter or a weapon master.

- Only the most important people are burried in tombs like that on Korriban. Like pharao's in Egypt, only difference is on Korriban you have to earn it. Apparantly Pall did. Meaning he was probably at one time a Sith Leader or at the very least a very important and powerful Sith Lord.

- He managed to return after being dead for thousands of years. Seeing as this is not normally something Dark Side followers can do it means he had to be powerful with the force, and that he had to have had a very extensive knowledge on a lot of things.

- When you talk to him in Kotor he says so himself that he was fighting for power with other fallen Jedi on Korriban, fighting for knowledge and power, meaning that he did fight and probably a lot. Or at least enough to give him some experience. More then what Sidious would have.

I know its all low at best, but its still information that does mean he was a powerful Sith, until he died. Also even though there was fighting going on between the Sith on the planet he was still killed by his blade, probaly in some really poetic way.

It says nothing about the opponents he faced just that he didn't get killed by them, that they were follow students and Jedi with him when he was still a Jedi and that they never managed to kill him, and he apparantly had a great control of the force. We have no way of knowing if he is greater then lets say Malak, Revan, Exar but we can at least assume he was powerful

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

geez man get over it

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:00 PM
Fishy

Get over what? Just trying to prove my point here...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:03 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i'm sorry i have to tell you this but you didn' prov anything lol

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:04 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I think Traya kills Anakin.
Malak kills Depa.
Traya finishes Malak

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:07 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

anakin PWNS traya
that's enough cuz ani can kill depa if malak doesn.t

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:09 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

you are kidding. it has been said hundreds of times before that the Anakin dosent have to be invincible. Kreia beats him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:16 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't get me started with jacks GL his movie his rules LOL

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:18 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

My thread, my rules.

Now what, master logician?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 08:48 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Ajunta fought Revan an two other people and lasted a while. he must be pretty good. this was also just his spirit and he had no sword(did he?)

Ajunta kills Sion and helps Maul with Revan. Exar kills Sidious

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:00 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

janus technicly it 's GL 's poll cuz he invented SW so HIS rules shall be used here lol

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 09:07 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Pfft. He didn't invent anyone here but Maul.

Next battle.

Malak and Anakin (Along with an army of droids) versus Dooku and Revan (With an army of gunguns.)

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:48 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

which Anakin?

Anyway, this is easy, Dooku beats Anakin, holds off Malak so Revan can use his battle meditation and gungans are thrown ruthlessly against Malak. Its any easy wins, Dooku and Revan.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 12:59 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

If I say Anakin, I mean pre-suit. Vader, to me (Being old and all that) is mecha Annie.

And while I don't doubt that Revan could use battle meditation if he had wanted to, I've never seen an instance where he does. Therefore, I don't think he'll use it in this case. it's not like he needs to anyways.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 01:08 AM