KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Force Crush vs. Enlightenment

Crush vs enlightenment
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Crush em all 11 55.00%
enlighten self then beat the crap out of everyone 5 25.00%
why can't I have both? 4 20.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Force Crush vs. Enlightenment
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

O.K but when I reached the end of Kotor 2 the first time I was nowhere near lvl. 50 I don't believe I even made it past 25 (could be wrong but I rarley am. As a matter of fact on Kotor 2 the first time I didn't become a master lvl. 20 untill nar shadaa and that was the last of the four worlds I played. The other times of coarse I was able to be a master by the second level. But even that first time I couldn't have been past lvl. 25 and I raced through the last level alone. With Revan Even the apprentices were able to mess me up and though I was only at lvl. 20 Jolee and Juhani were helping me and we still died. huh

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:41 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Well then you were just doing somthing wrong. Besides Kotor II is just a lot easier then Kotor I, and more boring.

But if Kotor II would have been finished you wouldn't have been saying the Exile is more powerful as Revan, seeing as it wasn't and you probably don't know about what should have happened i won't blame you for it. But trust me, the Exile is no where near as powerful as Revan

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

it's more boring unless you pay attnetion to all the conversations....it's the storylines that are interesting...the bad guys are easy to kill.....but the only way I can forsee getting to level 50 is that XP cheat/ glitch on Korriban.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, I wish there was something to do with those four Jedi you train besides have them take up ship space.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:21 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

What is really suupose to happen at the end of KOTOR 2 i don't know what the unrushed ending is suppose to be like? and the game is not boring. I liked the exile's story much better than Revan, I don't mind cliffhanger endings.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:22 PM
Click here to Send nolan lepaz a Private Message Find more posts by nolan lepaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

it leaves it open for more...I'm all for mroe KOTOR...well I've got to go study ecology and all that fun stuff so bye bye

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:23 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

And why I really need to know this why was Revan suppose to be more powrful than the exile I don't need an attack nor game accomplishments because as far as game accomplishments go I sawe more out of the exile than Revan, but why is revan suppose to be stronger

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:25 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Revan is stronger because Revan has more experience than the Exile, he's more powerful in the Force (Read: the Exile does not possess the Force in KOTOR II... he leeches it from Kreia and his crewmembers...) Revan was the leader of the Sith, a title that isn't handed out to weaklings in that timeperiod. The fact that Revan orchestrates the Exile's entire quest in the game speaks measures as well. And to top it off, in the cut ending, he returns to pwn the hell out of you.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

I want to know who reached level 50 with thier exile because come to think of it not one time when I played did I ever get that powerful. I played for X box not PC and I don't believe any of my exiles went past 30 (I may be wrong but highly unlikely) What the f**k?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:35 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

YO JANUS are you kidding about that Revan coming back to beat the Sh*t out of you? I know Revan path influences the exiles but do you as the exile get to fight her back or is it a scene where you can only watch? And how was the exile able to use his powers in the last level if he leeched it from his friends? And are you saying that the exile was able to kick all those *sses without the force? p.s game facts of why the exile could beat revan on revan vs. exile thread. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:41 PM
Fishy

You want to know why Revan is more powerful and what should have happend at the end of Kotor II? They are both pretty much related, although the end of Kotor II wouldn't be the only reason Revan is stronger imo...

Anyways at the end of Kotor II you are supposed to find out you and Nihilus are the same, you can still figure that out if you listen to what is said, but you never actually hear them say it. Their are audio files where you are told however.

Anyways have you ever been at that cave in Korriban. It shows the life of the Exile. From being recruited to fighting in the Mandelorian wars, and then all of a sudden you are fighting Kreia with your friends or against your friends with Kreia. Now this is what the game decides.

If the Exile is dark and you made Revan light then Revan will come up to save the Exile his companions with the help of Canderous HK and T3 he will kill the exile and Kreia.

If the exile is light and Revan is dark then the Exile will show up after Kreia is dead, kill all your friends except for Canderous HK and T3 who will not fight btw and then proceed to kill the Exile...

If you are both Dark revan still owns you, i'm not sure if he kills you or not however, i have not found what happeneds if your both light. Anyways Obsidian first intented for Revan to show up and beat the crap out of the Exile... Giving the Nihilus thing and the Exile meaning all of a sudden. They had to cut it out, because it wasn't finished yet. Still there are aspects that point to this happening in the game if you play through it the right way.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:45 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nolan lepaz
YO JANUS are you kidding about that Revan coming back to beat the Sh*t out of you? I know Revan path influences the exiles but do you as the exile get to fight her back or is it a scene where you can only watch? And how was the exile able to use his powers in the last level if he leeched it from his friends? And are you saying that the exile was able to kick all those *sses without the force? p.s game facts of why the exile could beat revan on revan vs. exile thread. rolling on floor laughing

After killing Nihilus the Exile becomes one again, read the Darth Nihilus thread in the normal EU forum for an explanation. And in the uncut ending you don't even go to Malachor alone

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:46 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

The game was rushed for Christmas. There is a cut of some of the missing dialogue On wilkipedia.com under the KOTOR II description. Also, OBsidian forums covers a lot of it.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:50 PM
nolan lepaz
BARAN DO MASTER

But going back to the original Topic nothing can compare to beating the SH*T out of enemies and not feeling pain (kinda like being really stoned in a fight) thats the perk of enlightenment I wasn't knocked on my *ss once except when I set off a thermal detonator to close to myself. rock

Old Post May 4th, 2005 05:37 PM
Julie
The Student

You can reach level 50 if you want to play the game forever.....on Korriban there's a XP glitch...the hississ keep coming back when you search the body of the dead jedi in one of the back chambers (the second one you encounter I believe)....just heal alot and lightning the crap out of them....force push works well too....I only went up 5 levels there but theoretically you could go on forever.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 01:18 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Force Crush wins

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2016 09:21 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TgKWindRenegade

Re: Force Crush vs. Enlightenment

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Julie
force crush is when you pick the person u;p and throw em like a rag doll..

enlightenment gives you the best of your armor, speed, valor and something else too
that something else will be force crush for me lhh

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2016 11:26 PM
Click here to Send TgKWindRenegade a Private Message Find more posts by TgKWindRenegade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote