KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darth Vader vs Flash

decide the victor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vader 8 47.06%
Flash 9 52.94%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Darth Vader vs Flash
Started by: ebonyblade1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ebonyblade1

I grow tired of defending vader, isn't their a vader fan out there somewhere?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:43 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
A Jedi can see a fraction of a second into the future - that's how they know where a blaster beam is going to land and they can block it.

However - that is only one shot.

If a hundred blaster shots came at them from point blank range from every single direction at what might as well be the exact same time... how well would they fare then?

after they swipe away the first attack with their lightsabers the flash will be crippled or dead

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Vader hitting Flash with a lightsabre would be like me hitting a gnat with an eyelash. While riding a motorcycle standing. Blindfolded. And naked in Alaska.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:17 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Vader hitting Flash with a lightsabre would be like me hitting a gnat with an eyelash. While riding a motorcycle standing. Blindfolded. And naked in Alaska.

exactly...... he'd have no trouble stick out tongue

pre-cog that is sufficient to block a laser blast is enough to enable him to hit Flash once...... even Deathstroke managed it.... but Vader wouldn't just try to keep him down like Slade did.... he'd kill him

but that's beside the point, a powerful Jedi/Sith wouldn't even need to get physical with the Flash.... just use mind control and force TK

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

From what I heard of that, Deathstroke set off a specific steries of bombs to trap Flash and get the hit.

Jedi/sith block laser fire because they have time before the laser is fired to move into position.

If they are at rest and a laser is fired, are they fast enough to block it between the time it "leaves the barrel" and the time it hits?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:27 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

it never gets to that point..... they always know about the blast before it leaves the barrel..... like they would know about flash's attack route before he began running

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:37 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

All they will see is he dodges everything. If he sees that Flash is going to hit him and weaves left, Flash is fast enough to take another step, depants Vader, pull his cape off, then wap Vader in the helmet.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:47 PM
Mushi
Delete!

Vader could easily use the force to hold Flash in the air without moving then when flash was unable to move he could forc echoke him until he dies OR just get his lightsaber and off goes Flash's head.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:17 PM
Mushi is currently offline Click here to Send Mushi a Private Message Find more posts by Mushi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Finally, someone else is defending vader. So I am right to think that this match could go either way. And thanks all you guys who actually understand what it means to be a precog. But please don't stop on my account. I am actually learning.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:16 PM
ebonyblade1 is currently offline Click here to Send ebonyblade1 a Private Message Find more posts by ebonyblade1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Flash. There's a difference between precog, and actually reacting. And I know Vader is mad good, but still.

In the TIME that it takes, even if it is just a nano-second, the TIME that it takes for Vader to perform and force manuever, the Flash could have already killed him 10 times.

Don't ge wrong. I've love the Jedis and the things they can do. But they just couldn't stand up against a guy who can move, and react, FASTER than the speed of light. They just really don't have the ability to handle that.

Flash wins in . 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
000000000000000000001 of a second.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:49 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Okay really, how do you time a jedi's reaction time, how do you time the flash reaction time. Do you know how fast vader can perform the force manuever? You can't compare vader's reaction time to a human's reaction time. And if the flash is moving faster than the speed of light doesn't he become one with the speed force? Anyway if death stroke can take him out, you are going to have a hard time convincing me vader can't.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:29 AM
NoFate007

Tough match...although I think that Vader would win due to Force attacks. Lightsaber vs Flash would go to Flash. Vader has the Force Choke and Lightning abilities, among others, so I think if he lands a choke on the Flash, he's done for. Flash isn't gonna be so quick when he's gasping for air on the ground.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:57 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

Darth Vader is basically Jean Grey and hourman II with Precog, telekinesis, and mad fighting skills. And everyone who argues for flash doesn't fully understand what a precog means. I would like to argue for flash now. But I just can't see him winning. and no one has come up with a convincing argument except for the fact the flash can do major damage before vader pull his sword. but vader can just lift him with the force let him dangle in mid air and torture him.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:26 AM
nigel45
The Amazing

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
I don't know who used this anology, but it's a good one, so I'm going to re-use it lol.

If you sat Vader in a dark room, then switched the light switch on - would he be able to use force choke before the light reached him?

Haha! I used that once before! Don't know if I was the first, but whateva.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:38 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

No way could Vader get a force choke on Flash, force choking takes aim, I'm pretty sure. And if all Jedi had such good precog, no one would ever win a lightsaber fight, cuz none of them swing anywhere near light speed. I don't think Vader could use lightning. Vader was not the best jedi ever, he had the second most potential, but never really reached his complete mastery (medichlorion count is not the only part of being a jedi, I'm pretty sure Luke is higher than him too, the Emperor still could whoop his ass before Vader died) I know what precog is and how it works, but weapons don't get there instantly. You can know something is coming and not have the power to do anything about it.

Though I ask you people, where are the people who argued for Wolverine against Vader?

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:28 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

First off, ill say that I love Star Wars to death. I also love Flash to death.

Force choke - Les not forget that Vader was able to choke someone through via satelite. He was no where near the Admiral. They werent even in the same ship.

Ability to see the future - Thats what gives jedi's the ability to deflect lazer shots. Also, Anekin was seeing the future about his mother months before he actually went looking for her. If Vader feels in the force that Flash is going to try and run around him and attack him who's to say that the saber wont be out and gut him just like Deathstroke did? A saber going through him would be far more worse than Slades blade.

When using the force, youre suppose to feel and be aware of all your surroundings (Spoken my the greatest jedi of all time. Yoda) I think even with Flash's speed, unless he actually hits Vader Vader would be aware of all his moves and be a few steps ahead of him. Thats MAYBE.

IF Flash DOES manage to hit Vader, I think the fight is over.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 04:47 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by jrodslam
If Vader feels in the force that Flash is going to try and run around him and attack him who's to say that the saber wont be out and gut him just like Deathstroke did?
Well, there's the fact that he thinks as fast as he moves. Both are faster than Vader. He would see Vader's attempt at an attack and walk around it. Deathstroke's hit wasn't like they were in an empty room and they dueled. He planned that strike out and tricked Flash into running into his sword. Even though Flash could of vibrated through that.

And if he tries a force maneuver, he could turn Vader into a statue.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:19 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Listen, I love Star Wars and everything about it myself. But you just don't seem to understand this reaction speed the Flash supporters keep talking about.

Precog is great. Wonderful even. It allows them to detect something a moment before it happens and react to it (ie: blaster shots). But they must react in time to counter said attack. They're precog does not move their bodies for them. And I know that the time between precog and reacting is small, insnaly small even. Smaller than half of a nanosecond (I'm sure I'm exaggerating).

But what some of you don't realize, is that Flash moves FASTER than the speed of LIGHT. And not only does he move this fast, he thinks this fast or probably even faster. I don't care of Vader knows what is going on around him, being one with his surroundings and all. Flash could be in freakin China and then appear next to Vader before anything happened.

Another thing I failed to mention. Flash's speed has now exceeded INSTANT TRANSMISSION. He moves faster than an instantaneous teleporter. I know it sounds impossible, but it's true. That's just how fast he has gotten over the years.

Even if Vader had a mile radius around him where he was constantly keeping his precog on, it wouldn't matter.

Flash could kill him so many different ways before Vader even realizes that someone is moving towards him, or is near him.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 08:57 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ebonyblade1

you are right I don't understand this reaction speed of the flash. If it is as instantaneous as you say, why could he had just avoided deathstroke sword? Seriously, I hope you read this and can provide an answer. Vader could have dreamed of the fight months before it even happen and planned accordingly. That's the advantage of a precog. We haven't even discuss all of Vaders Jedi mind tricks. Before they fight he could tell Flash "I am you friend and ally" and soon as flash say "hi it's good seeing you..." vader could have force choked him or worse. By the way, I understand what you are saying that a precog may know it is coming but fail to stop it. But this is vader.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 05:55 PM
rocstyles

Jedi and Sith fight at extreme speeds, it has to look slow so you can actually see whats going on. So what flash is fast, droids are fast. you all underestimate the power of the dark side.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 06:23 PM
rocstyles is currently offline Click here to Send rocstyles a Private Message Find more posts by rocstyles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote