KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs Thing

Colossus vs Thing
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus21

you black robb i am not a sell out i meant it as a joke...actually i started with the whole his weiner could channel and absorb cosmic radiation shit....and was the ultimate weapon....when i said u induced me i meant it as a joke....

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:45 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossus17
you black robb i am not a sell out i meant it as a joke...actually i started with the whole his weiner could channel and absorb cosmic radiation shit....and was the ultimate weapon....when i said u induced me i meant it as a joke....
it's ok i was joking big grin

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:49 AM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think he knows...

Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

and if were talking about the ultimate versions now, the thing is much stronger, much more durable, probably no better than colossus in fighting skills though since in ultimate FF the thing is really young compared to mainstream, and the reed also stated in one issue (sry, i forget which one) that the ben is probably so strong now that he can leap huge distances in a single bound, so that makes him more hulk-like also, plus in a wizard magazine it states ultimate colossus is over 7', about 900 to 1,000 pounds, and that the Thing is 6'8'', and 3/4 of a ton which is about 1,500 pounds.

armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Originally posted by armandovalles
reed also stated in one issue (sry, i forget which one) that the ben is probably so strong now that he can leap huge distances in a single bound
I read all of the Ult. FF # 1-17 and do not recall him being told he could do that. Johnny told him once that he could take the Hulk on but not leap huge distances.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Last edited by juggernaut74 on Apr 26th, 2005 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:53 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

firstly, ultimate versions are weaker than 616 versions... fact...

second... go here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=colossus+thing

thats the thread for this debate...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Originally posted by colossus17
Rage, i am made of Rage!!, an ultimate prrove to the fact that colossus is not the pussy people think he is

In that instance, though, Piotr was ROYALLY pissed off.

If this is just an exhibition match, he's not going to give his all.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:56 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude they only version of an ultimate character that is weaker than his 616 version is thor, who is only a bit weaker in ultimate, but is much more ruthless.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:59 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

dude they only version of an ultimate character that is weaker than his 616 version is thor, who is only a bit weaker in ultimate, but is much more ruthless.

no, they are all weaker in terms of strength, the ultimate universe tries to be more realistic...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

no dude, their all much stronger. trust me.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:36 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

no dude, their all much stronger. trust me.

no they're not, marvel said so...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:42 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

marvel didnt say so cuz its not true.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 01:46 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

marvel didnt say so cuz its not true.

do you know how much 100 tons actually is?

and you know if they didnt how?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 03:33 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Ya know, I've always wondered. People of super strength (Hulk, Juggy, Colossus, Thing, etc.) should all be able to do a super hump like the Hulk. In fact, I'm SURE it possible for them to do it. If Hulk can do it and weighs as much as he does, then there is absolutely no reason as to why the Thing, Colossus, or Juggernaut cannot do the same. In fact, it is absolutely illogical to think otherwise.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 09:01 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote