KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel Tournament Odds Vs. Thread

Evangel Tournament Odds Vs. Thread
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Isn't the Touch that song when Unicron got his a$$ kicked, and Hot Rod opened the Matrix thing? I like that song.

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:02 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah.... but it was also the one that was playing whne Optimus ran over half the Decepticons then picked a fight with Megatron .... then.... he......... died.......................

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:21 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah.... but it was also the one that was playing whne Optimus ran over half the Decepticons then picked a fight with Megatron .... then.... he......... died.......................

Best. Song. EVER.

Anyways, I posted this pic in the confirmation thread, but Evangel closed it right after, so here's Mr. Blackstrom again.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 09:30 PM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Theme songs don't win tournaments. Mascots win tournaments! And I'm the only guy with mascots so stick out tongue
...see my sig below for the mascots...the beautiful duo, Loki & Apollo (at least that's what the site said their names were).

-DM

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:23 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Supposedly

I thought it was by Whitesnake or Whitelion or something... confused

Old Post May 3rd, 2005 10:25 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I wish Evangel would've given us a heads-up on what's happening...

I'm getting paranoid now...thinking I'll come online and find my vs. battle up for half a day, and the other person will already have 5 votes and a small novel on what his amalgam will do to mine. oh well, I guess it could happen the other way around too, so I shouldn't worry too much...

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:04 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Nataku8188
The incredible destruction surfer!

I see you spent your graphics budget on candy and movies.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:32 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I see you spent your graphics budget on candy and movies.

Damn straight!

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:55 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Theme songs don't win tournaments. Mascots win tournaments! And I'm the only guy with mascots so stick out tongue

blah blah blah...sorry

[/i]...see my sig below for the mascots...the beautiful duo, Loki & Apollo (at least that's what the site said their names were).

-DM
[/QUOTE]

not saying anything useful...just practicing breaking up quotes. I've never done it before, and I figure I'll need to know how to do it for the tourney...and I also figured this would be a thread where I wouldn't get yelled at for practicing it...

quote:
]...see my sig below for the mascots...the beautiful duo, Loki & Apollo (at least that's what the site said their names were).

*comment...*

-DM

P.S. hmmm...I see it didn't work...I'll have to keep trying

P.P.S. Ha! Figured it out.

Last edited by Digi on May 4th, 2005 at 01:16 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:07 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Alright...here's a thought.

Who might be some good "voters" if we ended up going to the 5-9 unbiased voters format?? Nimbus006 has already kindly volunteered (the fact that we're both in MI6 wouldn't play a factor in his decisions).

It's probably unlikely that this format would be used, but if we brainstorm some possible people to contact, maybe it would seem more likely...

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 02:21 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ill vote......im not partucularly biased toward anyone here......but if u guys did something like that.....you should send links of ur people for the voters...because they might not have actually read them or even cared for the tournament.....just a thought.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 4th, 2005 02:32 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think that the majority of forum users are non-biased and generally intelligent voters. I'm pretty sure (partially due to this thread, but other reasons as well) that this tourney is more widely known on the forum than the last one, and a bunch of people would be willing to vote. I honestly think just having an "open vote" system would work fine, and that we don't need the 5-9, but at this point just starting it would be a step forward...and Evangel picks the voting format, so she's probably decided on it already, and all of these ideas will be dropped...

Glad you offered though, Blair Wind...I'm about 99% sure it'll just be open vote, so you'll be able to vote anyway...but if the panel of voters idea ever makes its way to Evangel, nimbus and yourself are technically the first volunteers.

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:17 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

And all of us in the tourney have links to our amalgam characters, some even have pictures and stories about them, so everyone who views the battle threads will be well-informed about our characters.

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:19 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

Yea i will gladly be a judge if you guys need it... no problem at all... Ivbe been researching all the characters the past couple of days so no bull crap is gonna get my vote...

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on May 4th, 2005 at 04:05 AM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:03 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Just to let you all know, the tournament bracket listings will be posted on wednesday.

Friday will be the first match.

Forever Young...

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:50 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Sweet. Thanks Evangel

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:14 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

EDIT: double post

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:59 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Evangel94
Just to let you all know, the tournament bracket listings will be posted on wednesday.

Friday will be the first match.

sweet...... i'll find out who gets to pummel my guy tonight

lol

Beware the mighty uru mallet of FLASH THORDON.......Saviour of the Universe

Attachment: flashthordoncomplete2.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 4th, 2005 05:00 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

why was this thread bumped up to the top of the page?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Dunno...probably just because no one knew anything about the tourney for a while after Evangel closed the "team confirmation" thread, and this is the closest thread we have to keeping informed about stuff. It seems more logical than opening another thread to tell us details about when it'll start and stuff.

And I figured this thread would be closed when I first made it...so I'm actually psyched that I have a thread chillin' at the top for once.

-DM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 10:02 PM