KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Reamake of Harry Potter

Do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It's really good! big grin 13 44.83%
It's okay smile 10 34.48%
Needs work erm 3 10.34%
It's terrible mad 3 10.34%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Reamake of Harry Potter
Started by: PinkDi@monds

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

yeah i understand....

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:06 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

awesum. wen u posting more?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:44 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

friday. *points to siggy, status and location*

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 08:24 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

omg, sorry! do you guys think i should quit this thing?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 07:40 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

NO !!! unless you just cant have time to write well its ur choice!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:54 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

guys, i am so sorry, but i'm gonna let this thing die. i just keep forgetting, i'm useless

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:44 AM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ur not useless! its ok that u keep forgetting! well u did do a good job on this! wish u werent stopping

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:38 PM
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

no don't stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:05 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

nooooo, dont stop, and don u ever say ur useless, (shame) !!!

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ CContinue!!!!1

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:14 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by misslilsweetie
ur not useless! its ok that u keep forgetting! well u did do a good job on this! wish u werent stopping
Originally posted by HermioneLover14
no don't stop !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by crazykim
nooooo, dont stop, and don u ever say ur useless, (shame) !!!

PLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ CContinue!!!!1
aw guys, thanks for your support okay, i'll carry on, but i won't post every day, maybe once a week

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:49 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

great!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 03:54 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

argh! I had some written out, then i pressed backspace and it went back a page! So it all went....Grr....

"Thanks..." Harry looked out of the window. "Hey, it's sunny out. PE should be okay, in this."
"Uh huh, and I hope we get to blow something up in bio." Ron grinned.
It was luchtime, and everyone was in the Great Hall eating and chatting about the first morning.
"Well, maths was pretty boring" Ron said.
"At least it was easy," Harry pointed out.
"Our English teacher's a cow" Dean, Harry and Ron's new friend (who was in their maths class), said.
Harry and Ron laughed.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 04:06 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
aw guys, thanks for your support okay, i'll carry on, but i won't post every day, maybe once a week

erm......this is the most original story on the forum...dont tell me its dead.... sad

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:25 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

its not 'dead
(i hope) , lets pm like hell

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 07:44 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

right, i was gonna quit, but Barker, your kinda right. I'm gonna carry on, but I'm getting writers block. If you want, guys, check out Harry and Ginny, by me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/t362012.html

and i'm sorry i didn't write. I'll make sure i do, sometime this week, promise

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:27 PM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by PinkDi@monds
I'm gonna carry on
i'm sorry i didn't write. I'll make sure i do, sometime this week, promise

eek! *looks around eagerly*

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 11:51 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

posting later today, probably

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 01:58 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Hermione, who was sitting oppisite Dean, said, "You know, you should be more careful. You shouldn't really badmouth the teachers. If you got caught you could be in big trouble. And you shouldn't badmouth them anyway. If they weren't here you wouldn't even be in this school." Hermione put some food on her plate.
"And I would be heartbroken if I wasn't here." Ron shot back.
"Hmmf!! Well, you wouldn't know Harry, or Dean, or anyone else who you met so far." Hermione retaliated.
"Well, I would die if I hadn't met you." Ron said sarcastically.
Hermione just ignored him and buried her nose into her new book.

Last edited by Diamonds on Aug 23rd, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 10:40 AM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

All three boys stared at her with a "What the Heck?" look on their faces. Harry was the first to recover.
"Anyway, what's next?"
"Science" Dean answered.
Ron swallowed some chicken and grinned.
"Do you think we'll blow something up?!" he said excitedly.
"Hopefully," Dean grinned.

Everyone filed into the Science classroom, and sat at a desk with a partner. Harry was with Ron. Everyone was chatting with each other and laughing.
"Silence." came a voice from the door, seconds after it closed. "I am Professor Snape."
Everyone fell silent, and twisted their heads to see a pale man with a hooked nose, greasy, lank hair, pale skin and almost black eyes.
"There will be no talking in this class, unless it is to answer a question or reading from a book. Now," Snape glared at everyone in the class, "I see you think you choose who you sit with. You were wrong. I choose. Gryfindors, up to the front. Now, when I read you name, sit at your assigned desk."
Snape read out several names and numbers, and after much scrambling, all of the Slytherins were seated.
"Now, Gryfindors." Snape spat Gryfindor like it was a swear word.Once again, he read out numerous names and numbers. Harry was paired with Hermione. He was slightly put out but at least he knew her. She seemed happy to be with Harry. When he was seated, Harry could see Hermione's face clearly, and he realised she was pretty, despite her rather large front teeth.
"This term, you shall be doing your homework with your assigned partner. Your topics are based on..." Once again, Harry zoned out. He was glad he was with Hermione; she was listing intently. Her hand was up for every question, and whenever asked, she was right.
"Perhaps Mr. Potter could tell us, since he has been paying so much attention." Snape said, glaring at Harry as if he was a particularly disgusting piece of muck on his shoe. Harry had no idea of the question. Hermione's hand was in the air, waving around in hope to be asked.
"I don't know, sir," Harry muttered.
"What was that?" Snape's lip was curling. Harry knew he had heard, but he wanted to make sure the whole class heard.
"I don't know, sir!" Harry said so loudly, he was almost yelling.
"5 points from Gryfindor for shouting, Mr Potter."
"What?!" Harry cried.
"5 more points for back answering, cheek and excessive noise."
Harry already loathed Snape. Hermione looked at him sympathetically.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:37 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Okay, let's pretend they're not 11, but 13. Is that the age Americans go into High School?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 02:39 PM