KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Slayer

Slayer
Started by: Rob Owns You

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jks
Good lord, you really are clueless. It's ok, I understand. Ok, do you even know what their setlist was? Do you know how similar in style hit the lights is to a song called "set the stage alight" by a band called weapon? Seriously, download it if you can find it. Hit the lights can damn near be called a cover of that song

But it's not actually a cover is it? It's an original song, similarities notwithstanding. Unless it's a factual cover song, like the ones on Garage Inc, it's not a cover.

Originally posted by jks
and hit the lights is considered to be the first "true thrash" song, so with them being almost identical, what does THAT tell us?

It tells us that you are making blind assumptions with no correlation to strengthen your ailing argument.

Cine mentioned albums that gave birth to thrash, you said you were talking about when they formed, actually formed. That wasn't the birth, it might have been when the idea was conceived, but not born. The original material was the birth.

You mentioned their original setlist, they played 3 original songs. All of which were on their demo, No Life 'Til Leather. All of which made it onto their debut album, Kill 'Em All.

Try again.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:03 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jks

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
[B]The issue was that stupid internet slang line that you associated with me. You're the only one saying it.
But it fits you so golly gosh darn perfectly.

quote:
Considering we're about to see me prove you blindingly wrong, when you reply to my other post, you're wrong there also.
Oh, I'm sure you will, lmao.

quote:
How does this show that you know more bands than me though? It doesn't.
Who the hell said anything about knowing more bands? Any dipshit on the internet can find a list of bands to post.

quote:
Why would I start showing off knowledge of all the bands I know in a thread discussing Slayer and thrash metal? That's what idiots do. Me? I like to stay on topic.
Gee, I thought discussing knowledge of the thrash and metal genre, as is what I am talking about, would be on topic......

quote:
If you'd like to believe I read what I know on the net, to make yourself feel better, go for it. You're wrong and you've been "spanked."
Huh? Tell you what, rather than you continually spout your drivel about me assuming what you do or do not know, how about actually displaying what you do or do not know...THAT would be more on topic for this thread.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:04 PM
jks is currently offline Click here to Send jks a Private Message Find more posts by jks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jks
But it fits you so golly gosh darn perfectly.

Yeah, great. If you could stop being childish, we'll continue.

Originally posted by jks
Oh, I'm sure you will, lmao.

Have.

Originally posted by jks
Who the hell said anything about knowing more bands? Any dipshit on the internet can find a list of bands to post.

You did, didn't you? As I've posted the quote three or more times.

Originally posted by jks
Gee, I thought discussing knowledge of the thrash and metal genre, as is what I am talking about, would be on topic......

This isn't on topic is it? This is you trying to go off topic because you're getting a sound whooping.

Originally posted by jks
Huh? Tell you what, rather than you continually spout your drivel about me assuming what you do or do not know, how about actually displaying what you do or do not know...THAT would be more on topic for this thread.

See my above post. Then maybe you can stop replying to what I say here, and actually show this knowledge that you have.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:07 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jks

But it's not actually a cover is it? It's an original song, similarities notwithstanding. Unless it's a factual cover song, like the ones on Garage Inc, it's not a cover.
You've never heard the song, have you, lol?

quote:
It tells us that you are making blind assumptions with no correlation to strengthen your ailing argument.
No, it tells us that those covers being played had a far greater impact on the genre of thrash being formed than you think.

quote:
Cine mentioned albums that gave birth to thrash, you said you were talking about when they formed, actually formed. That wasn't the birth, it might have been when the idea was conceived, but not born. The original material was the birth.
The original material was written before the albums relases [naturally] and the songs actually changed quite a bit between their first inception and their album versions. Ever hear the first recordings of hit the lights, or mechanix, or metal mitlitia? [and no, the no life tl leather demo was NOT the firt recordings of the songs, FAR from it in fact]

quote:

You mentioned their original setlist, they played 3 original songs. All of which were on their demo, No Life 'Til Leather. All of which made it onto their debut album, Kill 'Em All.

Try again.

-AC
So what? You just vindicated my point that thrash was born and had a following before the albums were released.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:12 PM
jks is currently offline Click here to Send jks a Private Message Find more posts by jks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jks
You've never heard the song, have you, lol?

Yes I have, I'm not denying similarities am I? No. Is it a cover song? No, it's not.

Originally posted by jks
No, it tells us that those covers being played had a far greater impact on the genre of thrash being formed than you think.

It didn't form the genre though did it? No. It didn't give birth to thrash did it? No. Influencing and creating are two different things. Regardless of the similarities, the overall sound is much different in thrash.

Originally posted by jks
The original material was written before the albums relases [naturally] and the songs actually changed quite a bit between their first inception and their album versions. Ever hear the first recordings of hit the lights, or mechanix, or metal mitlitia? [and no, the no life tl leather demo was NOT the firt recordings of the songs, FAR from it in fact]

I've heard the first recordings of those songs. The only way they're different on No Life 'Til Leather is the obvious recording difference and the tightness of the way they played it. They are so drastically different that you can claim some covers gave birth to thrash metal. You're confusing yourself.

Originally posted by jks
So what? You just vindicated my point that thrash was born and had a following before the albums were released.

Your point was that you were talking about thrash being born when the bands formed. Which it wasn't, because alot of them formed, performed covers and THEN wrote original thrash metal material that sounded vastly different to all the songs that inspired them.

Thrash metal was given a true form when those bands created their original material, alot of which ended up on the respective bands debut albums. As Cine pointed out, and as you tried to counter.

Glad we could do this, was good.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:17 PM
jks

[B]Yeah, great. If you could stop being childish, we'll continue.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

quote:
Have.
Where?All I've seen is you drop what every fly by night metal fan knowsfrom reading one of the 10 million or so metallica pages out there.

quote:
You did, didn't you?
No.
quote:
As I've posted the quote three or more times.
Good lord, are you really this inept? I said I know more about the genre and the bands, nothing was said about the number of bands [though at this point I'm willing to bet I know more bands than you anyway]

quote:
This isn't on topic is it? This is you trying to go off topic because you're getting a sound whooping.
ME? YOU are the one that had to go down that whole "opinion" tangent in the other thread because you got SPANKED when talking about guitar ability in the other thread. YOU are the one who tried to take this thread into a seperate direction with your whole "reasoning behind claiming that you know more" shtick

quote:
See my above post. Then maybe you can stop replying to what I say here, and actually show this knowledge that you have.
See MY posts. Instead of me continually shooting down your wal-mart magazine rack knowledge, how about you actually dispute what I claim by displaying knowledge rather than try to take this thread into 3 different tangents like you predictably do when you are being defeated.

Here, do yourself and everyone else a favorStick to the topic. The topic is slayer and thrash metal, NOT about how someone came to "x" conclusion. Of course, my bet is you won't.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:27 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jks http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

Yes, it is ironic how the person claiming to know it all, attempting to spank everyone and claiming the knowledge, continues to reply to me in two discussions instead of focusing his so-called brainpower on the topic at hand.

Originally posted by jks
Where?All I've seen is you drop what every fly by night metal fan knowsfrom reading one of the 10 million or so metallica pages out there

No only am I not one of those, despite your blind intent to label me one out of fear. Here is where you said it, this must be over the 5th time I've shown you: "Just because I have forgotten more about metal music/bands than you will ever know is no reason to embarrass yourself like that."

Originally posted by jks
No.

See above.

Originally posted by jks
Good lord, are you really this inept?

Says the guy who had to have his own quote shown to him more than 5 times and still denies he said it.

Originally posted by jks
I said I know more about the genre and the bands, nothing was said about the number of bands [though at this point I'm willing to bet I know more bands than you anyway]

Not only did you just confirm it, but you confirmed it within the context of the thread. WHERE are you basing that on? Nothing. Why would I go on a rant about bands or metal bands when I don't actually need to? Why would I go naming lots of metal bands when I don't actually need them to prove my point? Silly.

Where are you getting all this "I know more bands than you"? Seriously. We've discussed one genre, a maximum of three bands.

Originally posted by jks
ME? YOU are the one that had to go down that whole "opinion" tangent in the other thread because you got SPANKED when talking about guitar ability in the other thread.

Exactly, that was the other thread. It's not exactly on topic here is it? Secondly, I didn't get spanked because that whole guitar issue was your opinion and seeing as you were claiming opinion can't be wrong (which you ALSO got proven wrong in), you were wrong.

Originally posted by jks
YOU are the one who tried to take this thread into a seperate direction with your whole "reasoning behind claiming that you know more" shtick

Because you made a completely presumptuous and ignorant claim and I was curious as to where you based it.

Originally posted by jks
See MY posts. Instead of me continually shooting down your wal-mart magazine rack knowledge, how about you actually dispute what I claim by displaying knowledge rather than try to take this thread into 3 different tangents like you predictably do when you are being defeated.

What I don't understand is why you're getting frightened. Seriously. Stop saying "Show me this, show me that", when I actually am and you continue to reply to this needless BS instead of the posts I'm making that are countering everything you have to say. If you're so sure that you're better than I am. Drop all the irrelevance in THIS post and THIS irrelevant discussion, and we can get back to me educating you on thrash metal.

Originally posted by jks
Here, do yourself and everyone else a favorStick to the topic. The topic is slayer and thrash metal, NOT about how someone came to "x" conclusion. Of course, my bet is you won't.

Why are you telling me to stick to topic? I actually said to you, stop replying to my posts HERE (meaning this completely other discussion) and reply to my relevant ones. You chose not to.

Now, you're almost definately going to reply to this instead of staying on topic with my other posts. So you're only cementing yourself a more hypocritical stance.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Last edited by Alpha Centauri on Aug 24th, 2005 at 07:43 PM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:36 PM
jks

Yes I have, I'm not denying similarities am I? No. Is it a cover song? No, it's not.
I just doubt you've heard it. Tell me, how are they similar then? [sorry, I just don't believe you and require validation]

quote:
It didn't form the genre though did it? No. It didn't give birth to thrash did it? No. Influencing and creating are two different things. Regardless of the similarities, the overall sound is much different in thrash.
Yes, it did form the genre. Like I said earlier, thrash is the melding of nwobhm musicianship and the speed/attitude of punk. Now I know you haven't heard that song. No one who has would say that those songs sound much different than thrash.

quote:
I've heard the first recordings of those songs. The only way they're different on No Life 'Til Leather is the obvious recording difference and the tightness of the way they played it.
Check and mate. You know that they were played in different tempos, right? You know that some of the riffs were altered, right [like in jump in the fire, for example]
quote:
They are so drastically different that you can claim some covers gave birth to thrash metal. You're confusing yourself.
You're inventing arguments that make no sense wink

quote:
Your point was that you were talking about thrash being born when the bands formed. Which it wasn't, because alot of them formed, performed covers and THEN wrote original thrash metal material that sounded vastly different to all the songs that inspired them.
No, YOUR point that you were backing up someone else on was that thrash was born with the release of the albums. MY point was that thrash existed before the albums and already had a decent sized fanbase.

quote:
Thrash metal was given a true form when those bands created their original material, alot of which ended up on the respective bands debut albums. As Cine pointed out, and as you tried to counter.
Again, you're trying to invent points. I said thrash was born when nwobhm was melded with punk. HE said it was born when the albums were released. Common sense should tell you it would have to have been created prior to an albums release.

quote:
Glad we could do this, was good.

-AC
Seriously. I haven't had this much fun in a long time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:45 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jks
I just doubt you've heard it. Tell me, how are they similar then? [sorry, I just don't believe you and require validation]

What makes you think I care if you believe me or not. Either way, the only way they're similar is the song structure throughout and THAT isn't even as close to it being a "damn near cover song." They're both fairly incendiary songs but they are by no means so similar that it's a cover. The guitar, if you listen without trying to compare, isn't actually as close as Hit the Lights. Why? Because nobody else can play to the rhythm level as precise as James can.

Going back to the structure of the song, structure similarities aren't any reason to claim it's damn near to being a cover. Lots of songs sound similar. Metallica actually have an orchestral writing technique and didn't even know it until they met Kamen, does it mean they were trying to cover Beethoven? No it doesn't.

Originally posted by jks
Yes, it did form the genre. Like I said earlier, thrash is the melding of nwobhm musicianship and the speed/attitude of punk. Now I know you haven't heard that song. No one who has would say that those songs sound much different than thrash.

No, it didn't. Influence isn't an equal to creation. Nothing Judas Priest or Sabbath ever put out sounds like Raining Blood, Angel of Death, Motorbreath, Seek and Destroy etc.

Originally posted by jks
Check and mate. You know that they were played in different tempos, right? You know that some of the riffs were altered, right [like in jump in the fire, for example] You're inventing arguments that make no sense wink

The actual songs themselves were not changed, the writing wasn't changed, only the playing as I said. The tightness of which they played. They didn't DRASTICALLY alter the songs.

Originally posted by jks
No, YOUR point that you were backing up someone else on was that thrash was born with the release of the albums. MY point was that thrash existed before the albums and already had a decent sized fanbase.

You specified it was born when the bands were. Which is not only impossible but factually untrue.

Originally posted by jks
Again, you're trying to invent points. I said thrash was born when nwobhm was melded with punk. HE said it was born when the albums were released. Common sense should tell you it would have to have been created prior to an albums release.

Let's see:

Originally posted by jks
No one said anything about when their first albums were released, we're talking about when they FORMED and started playing wink

When they formed and started playing, thrash metal didn't miraculously come out did it? Let's think about what you're claiming.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 07:55 PM
jks

[B]Yes, it is ironic how the person claiming to know it all, attempting to spank everyone and claiming the knowledge, continues to reply to me in two discussions instead of focusing his so-called brainpower on the topic at hand.
Where's that definition of irony at, because the person who started taking this thread in two discussions telling someone else who is replying to it that they are being ironic is surely the definition of irony.

quote:
No only am I not one of those, despite your blind intent to label me one out of fear. Here is where you said it, this must be over the 5th time I've shown you: "Just because I have forgotten more about metal music/bands than you will ever know is no reason to embarrass yourself like that."
Jesus christ, you can quote that 1 million times if you want, until you actually try to dispute it, it stands.

quote:
See above.
See above

quote:
Says the guy who had to have his own quote shown to him more than 5 times and still denies he said it.
Says the moron too stupid and illiterate to see that no one ever denied saying it

quote:
Not only did you just confirm it, but you confirmed it within the context of the thread.
Confirmed that you are incapable of comprehension.
quote:
WHERE are you basing that on? Nothing.
Your posts.
quote:
Why would I go on a rant about bands or metal bands when I don't actually need to?
You're right, why would you need to show you have more than a basic knowledge of the genre or the bands in it in a thread on the subject laughing
quote:
Why would I go naming lots of metal bands when I don't actually need them to prove my point? Silly.
Why would anyone need to list as many bands as they could when no one ever asked them to?

quote:
Where are you getting all this "I know more bands than you"? Seriously. We've discussed one genre, a maximum of three bands.
No, where are YOU getting the "I know more bands than you" quote from?

quote:
Exactly, that was the other thread. It's not exactly on topic here is it?
WTF? What the hell does that have to do with anything?
quote:
Secondly, I didn't get spanked because that whole guitar issue was your opinion and seeing as you were claiming opinion can't be wrong (which you ALSO got proven wrong in), you were wrong.
No you got spanked because you were trying to argue that "kerry king is one of the greatest players" and I used FACT [facts that you don't comprehend because you don't know what goes into making a guitar player good] about his ability to show he wasn't one of the best.

quote:
Because you made a completely presumptuous and ignorant claim and I was curious as to where you based it.
And I told you what it was based on, yet you continue to spout off about it over and over.

quote:
What I don't understand is why you're getting frightened.
What I don't understand is why you think anyone is frightend of someone with little more than basic knowledge on a subject.
quote:
Seriously. Stop saying "Show me this, show me that", when I actually am and you continue to reply to this needless BS
You've shown NOTHING laughing You have posted nothing that anyone can't go pick up an issue of metal edge and read. What I want is you to show that you have an understanding of the genre beyond that what is told to you.
quote:
instead of the posts I'm making that are countering everything you have to say.
You're not countering anything! If anything, you just suppoert my posts because common sense is on my side.
quote:
If you're so sure that you're better than I am. Drop all the irrelevance in THIS post and THIS irrelevant discussion, and we can get back to me educating you on thrash metal.
How could YOU educate ME when I continuously display more knowledge than you? Your logic baffles me there.

quote:
Why are you telling me to stick to topic? I actually said to you, stop replying to my posts HERE (meaning this completely other discussion) and reply to my relevant ones. You chose not to.
Because YOU are the one notorious for starting to take threads in different directions once you'e been owned on topic.

quote:
Now, you're almost definately going to reply to this instead of staying on topic with my other posts. So you're only cementing yourself a more hypocritical stance.
And as usual, you will reply to this, not only making you the hypocrite [considering you're the one that takes the threads on seperate tangents to begin with] but will also prove beyond a doubt as to your idiocy.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:06 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jks
Where's that definition of irony at, because the person who started taking this thread in two discussions telling someone else who is replying to it that they are being ironic is surely the definition of irony.

Doesn't disprove what I've said, does it?

Originally posted by jks
Jesus christ, you can quote that 1 million times if you want, until you actually try to dispute it, it stands.

I didn't quote it because I wanted to, I quoted it because you asked me where you said it.

Why am I going to try to disprove it in a thread where I don't need to? Besides, I could name all the bands I know, all the bands I listen to and you could still use the coward technique of "Anyone can get a list of bands off the net" despite it quite clearly not being true.

Originally posted by jks
See above

You asked for the quote. I didn't.

Originally posted by jks
Says the moron too stupid and illiterate to see that no one ever denied saying it

Illiterate has nothing to do with perceptive ability in this context so not quite sure why you keep throwing that word around.

As I said twice above. You asked for the quote.

Originally posted by jks
Confirmed that you are incapable of comprehension. Your posts. You're right, why would you need to show you have more than a basic knowledge of the genre or the bands in it in a thread on the subject laughing Why would anyone need to list as many bands as they could when no one ever asked them to?

Well as long as you acknowledge that you making the continued assumption that I have a basic knowledge of the genre is exactly that, an assumption. We're good. Because factually you are wrong, "Prove it." Why? So you can say "Look how off topic you are" and "Anyone can name those bands"? This is a forum, dude. I've seen people with that tactic all the time, you're no different.

Originally posted by jks
No, where are YOU getting the "I know more bands than you" quote from?

Here: "though at this point I'm willing to bet I know more bands than you anyway". Might wanna get the memory sorted out.

Originally posted by jks
WTF? What the hell does that have to do with anything?No you got spanked because you were trying to argue that "kerry king is one of the greatest players" and I used FACT [facts that you don't comprehend because you don't know what goes into making a guitar player good] about his ability to show he wasn't one of the best.

What does anything in this post, in your replies, have to do with anything either? You keep replying to me so you can hide from the fact that I'm smacking you around on topic.

You didn't use fact, you used opinion. You posted a belief, time after time, that you believed with confidence. Which is what an opinion is. If it was fact, nobody on this thread could deny it in the face of evidence. We can, have, and proved you wrong. Because you believing something to be a fact doesn't mean it is one.

Originally posted by jks
And I told you what it was based on, yet you continue to spout off about it over and over.

So you based it on the fact that we're discussing Slayer and thrash metal...right. Not too logical or right, for that matter. Here's a tip: How about you stop running scared and DISCUSS thrash metal? Rather than keep replying? Because I'm right either way. So I've got nothing to prove here. The burden of proof is on you, since you made the claims.

Originally posted by jks
What I don't understand is why you think anyone is frightend of someone with little more than basic knowledge on a subject. You've shown NOTHING laughing You have posted nothing that anyone can't go pick up an issue of metal edge and read.

A) There's the assumption that I have basic knowledge despite the fact that I'm continually countering you whenever you get the courage to stay on topic.

B) You haven't posted anything that a person can't find out on the net. Have you? No.

Originally posted by jks
What I want is you to show that you have an understanding of the genre beyond that what is told to you. You're not countering anything! If anything, you just suppoert my posts because common sense is on my side. How could YOU educate ME when I continuously display more knowledge than you? Your logic baffles me there.

Then put your knowledge where your mouth is, stop hiding behind replying to this material, and lets see if we can keep it to thrash metal, shall we? The burden of proof, is on you. You are making these claims of displaying more knowledge (which you haven't, at all), so prove it. Stop replying to me pointlessly and prove what you think you can.

Originally posted by jks
Because YOU are the one notorious for starting to take threads in different directions once you'e been owned on topic.

And as usual, you will reply to this, not only making you the hypocrite [considering you're the one that takes the threads on seperate tangents to begin with] but will also prove beyond a doubt as to your idiocy.

Considering you are the one who replies quickly and shyly to my on topic posts, yet spends most of his time replying to this discussion, I'd say you are the one taking it in the wrong direction. I've continually said to you that as long as you wanna reply, I will. But don't go so far as to accuse me of keeping it off topic when you aren't doing anything to change it. The sooner you get back on topic, and only on topic, the sooner I will.

Bearing in mind that the last on-topic post was by me.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:21 PM
wicker_man
V.2

I found there Download slot one of the best experiences of my life, as its writtein in stone theres no such thing as a bad Slayer show.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:23 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Anthrax's first album was released in 1984, and was more speed metal/punk influenced more than anything. Not a thrash metal innovator. Exodus formed the same time as Slayer, and didn't even put an album out before Slayer had 3, including a live record. Nothing there either. Metallica, neither. Venom, I credit with, creating BLACK metal, not so much thrash metal.
Mhm, Not to Mention Anthrax's First album was crap compared to the others.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 09:18 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by jks
Instead of me continually shooting down your wal-mart magazine rack knowledge

Hahaha.

Good one.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:43 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

8 year bump, but I don't care.

RIP Jeff Hanneman.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 01:14 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yes, sad day in metal. Dude kicked major ass.

Old Post May 5th, 2013 12:36 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I would have killed all of Testament to let Jeff live. sad

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 6th, 2013 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote