KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Will there ever be another?

Will there ever be another?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Will there ever be another?

Is there gonna be another Jedi Knight game?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 01:57 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Don't have a clue... there is always a chance but I don't think so.

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_DaNThEMaN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope so

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth_DaNThEMaN a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_DaNThEMaN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Me too, this was a great series, and it would be quite cool to do the next game with a new engine and make it take place during NJO times, and follow what Kyle does... That would be kickass...

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 02:58 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

I have a felling that there won't because when episode III comes out the Starwars trilogy would be finish because every episode has its own game.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 04:34 PM
Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

Hmmm another game would be good, and who knows there might be another one. But with all the current star wars games coming out, I doubt a new JK will be made. But perhaps after there will be, since the gseries is still very popular, a lot of people still play JO and JA.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 05:42 PM
Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Yeah, I play online with JA

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 09:46 PM
Fishy

Maybe, but it will take some time... LA had to much to handle some time ago and cancelled production of a few games, possibly a JA sequel... Maybe there will be one in the future but not any time soon

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 11:05 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

their good games, but i dont like Kyle. He mouths off Luke. You cant mouth of Luke Skywalker. But the whole engines pretty basic when it comes to combat. Say a new JK with elements from the new Episode 3 game!

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 1st, 2005 07:36 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shujinko_2005
Jedi Padawan

Hope it follows the darkside ending of JA! It clearly hints at a sequel

Old Post May 1st, 2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send Shujinko_2005 a Private Message Find more posts by Shujinko_2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

I think there will be. Maybe waiting for XBOX 360 (XBOX 2) to finish. and www.KOTOR3.com has already been registered. Remember www.KOTOR2.com is the link to http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

If they make another I would like to play as Kyle again... or some other character, but not Jaden.

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 01:56 AM
exanda kane

the charachter choice of jedi academy was nice but the dev's have created a problem. Jaden is supposed to be a pretty powerful jedi (Hey, he can learn force lightning within minutes) so he can't just disappear. They should use kyle (not mouthy though) or Luke, which would be cool against the Vong or something and they should of allowed the costumed to be more modest like proper jedi clothing, it would be cooler.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 07:03 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote