KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » 007 DEATH MATCH EVERY WEDSDAY NIGHT TONITE ODDJOB vs. RED GRANT

007 DEATH MATCH EVERY WEDSDAY NIGHT TONITE ODDJOB vs. RED GRANT
Started by: MetalHead007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MetalHead007

Warning 007 DEATH MATCH EVERY WEDSDAY NIGHT TONITE ODDJOB vs. RED GRANT

Bording a train in Tokyo a large muscular freelanced Oddjob boards the train heading for the air port having no idea he has a price on his headninja ( continue Figght!) ninja

Old Post Apr 28th, 2005 06:14 AM
MetalHead007 is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHead007 a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHead007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil_l33t

Oddjob sits and waits for the train to arrive at the airport. Suddenly the train stops and Oddjob falls to the ground.

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through passion, I gain Strength. Through strength, I gain Power. Through power, I gain Victory. Through victory, My chains are broken. The Force Shall set me Free.
-The Sith Code- Evil_L33t
-l33t means elite, the "best of the best". For some people, the n00bs, l33t and n00b means nothing. If you do not understand n00b and l33t, you are a n00b-

---joo hav3 b33n own3d

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 06:27 PM
Evil_l33t is currently offline Click here to Send Evil_l33t a Private Message Find more posts by Evil_l33t Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetalHead007

In the black of night the lighgts sflicker on and of and all is black and silent.
Oddjob reachs for his lighter and then relizes that there was'nt a sound or scream to be heardoddjob looks outside and he is on a abonded track in wide field then THUMB!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2005 10:21 PM
MetalHead007 is currently offline Click here to Send MetalHead007 a Private Message Find more posts by MetalHead007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CoolPPK

Tumb again and He shoots ahole in the roof tkaing a look. Red gran is on top taking all the gold from the train now oddjob goes and

Old Post May 1st, 2005 09:49 PM
CoolPPK is currently offline Click here to Send CoolPPK a Private Message Find more posts by CoolPPK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

climbs up through the roof, his massive hands chopping the ceiling to splinters. Grant sees him and ducks backwards, kicking the gun out of Oddjob's hand. Oddjob...

Old Post May 6th, 2005 05:48 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

Fine i'll reply.

...seizes Grant by the neck and dumps him backwards through the hole. As Grant lands on the seat he...

Old Post May 10th, 2005 03:54 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

COME ON PPL!

.... rolls backwards and Oddjob's foot slams into the seat where his face was a second before. Grant....

Old Post May 15th, 2005 08:23 AM