KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » how to kill the hulk

how to kill the hulk
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Speedfreak cut him with Adamantium blades. He had to hold his guts in. If he aimed for his neck, I think he could decapitate the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 05:23 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

You know Talbot plans to kill the Hulk with a Gamma anti-Hulk bullets just like Luthor tries to kill Superman with a kryptonite.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:52 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dominic/wolf
the alpha mutant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
Hulk can regrow any organ, bone, or tissue, (even his brain,) in a matter of moments. His brain isn't what causes him to regenerate; it's his DNA. Hulk's DNA instructs his cells to replicate at an unimaginable rate. The rate at which his cells multiply increases with the amount of physical or emotional stress he experiences. Destroying every DNA molecule in Hulk's body may be the only physical means of killing him. Otherwise, he'll keep coming back.

You can't kill Bruce before he turns into the Hulk. Any injury he sustains could result in immediate transformation, and the wound would heal. Bruce has tried to kill himself in the past. Obviously, he hasn't been sucessful. The Hulk knows that if Bruce dies, he dies as well.

However, after an extremely long period of being the Hulk, Bruce has to rest. That is his point of vulnerability.

so if bruce gets a papercut hell turn into the hulk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:58 PM
dominic/wolf is currently offline Click here to Send dominic/wolf a Private Message Find more posts by dominic/wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Of course, even his favorite football team losing could cause him to transform into the Hulk, lol

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post May 1st, 2005 03:38 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Flash doesnt move at lightspeed roll eyes (sarcastic)

I doudt if you cut his head of he'll grow it back. His regeneration isnt that potent.

In my opinion killing the Hulk, all you have to do is hit him witha nuke. But most ppl on this thread would disagree. Although a nuke disnegrates almost anything

Old Post May 4th, 2005 09:44 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatme
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys need to get a life

boring post removed

Last edited by Paola on May 11th, 2005 at 12:16 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:36 PM
eatme is currently offline Click here to Send eatme a Private Message Find more posts by eatme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

I'm having this weird weird picture in my head (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, i just have to show you all how sick i am sad )

Hulk somehow getting a flesh wound. Apocalypse gets to nano size (which i'm sure he can do,), enters the Hulk's body, then increases to Huge proportions - which i KNOW he can do. This has absolutely no point, no realism, no nothing, but it was a weird image inside my skull..... confused

~wickerman~

Old Post May 10th, 2005 05:46 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Couldn't Albert Julian Rothstein (Atom Smasher) just as easily do that instead?

Last edited by Praylu on May 11th, 2005 at 04:44 AM

Old Post May 11th, 2005 04:41 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
Couldn't Albert Julian Rothstein (Atom Smasher) just as easily do that instead?

Actually yes, but you have to understand that my sick imagination chose Apocalypse.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:11 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

guys argue for nothing...just send in hulk killer humanoid.....we all know he is on a whole different level.....and would destroy hulk in 20 seconds.....

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:12 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Originally posted by Wickerman
Actually yes, but you have to understand that my sick imagination chose Apocalypse.

~wickerman~

laughing out loud

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:17 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

A sick imagination is nothing to laugh at. Just ask the Joker.

~wickerman~

Old Post May 12th, 2005 08:20 PM
Gamma Crush!
Savage

Originally posted by dominic/wolf
so if bruce gets a papercut hell turn into the hulk

Yes, this is very possible. The most trivial stressor could trigger transformation. If Bruce even sees or hears something that the Hulk doesn't like, it is possible that he could transform.

Originally posted by Ketchuptome

I doudt if you cut his head of he'll grow it back. His regeneration isnt that potent.

In my opinion killing the Hulk, all you have to do is hit him witha nuke. But most ppl on this thread would disagree. Although a nuke disnegrates almost anything

Actually, it is. His regenerative abilities are sufficient to regenerate from being reduced to gamma cells. You might stop him temporarily by cutting off his head, which in itself would be exceedingly difficult, but it won't keep him from returning. He's roughly similar to an External mutant.

Nuclear bombs aren't much of a threat in comic books. The Hulk has been nuked on several occasions to no avail.

I'm having this weird weird picture in my head (PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY, i just have to show you all how sick i am sad )

Hulk somehow getting a flesh wound. Apocalypse gets to nano size (which i'm sure he can do,), enters the Hulk's body, then increases to Huge proportions - which i KNOW he can do. This has absolutely no point, no realism, no nothing, but it was a weird image inside my skull..... confused

~wickerman~

If Apocalypse can survive inside of his body, that might actually work.

Strongest one there is...

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:11 AM
Gamma Crush! is currently offline Click here to Send Gamma Crush! a Private Message Find more posts by Gamma Crush! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Gamma Crush!
If Apocalypse can survive inside of his body, that might actually work.

oh, he can....he can....

~wickerman~

Old Post May 15th, 2005 09:00 AM
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Hire the Radioactive Man, that will drain all of Hulk's gamma energy killing him.Or teleporting him near the Sun, then the gravitational force will do the rest.Hire Graviton that will murder him and teleport his rests into the sun or outerspace.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:13 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

oh, he can....he can....

~wickerman~

I agree, now I know why you picked him instead of the Atom Smasher.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 05:32 PM
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

~wickerman~

Wouldn't that just make him explode? He's been vaporised in the past. He simply needed to absorb gamma radiation to completely reform his body.

Hulk could survive the Sun's heat without too much of a problem, but he'll never escape it's gravity.

To answer the initial question, any being at or above Skyfather level could effortlessly kill the Hulk.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:10 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by Sentry
Speedfreak cut him with Adamantium blades. He had to hold his guts in. If he aimed for his neck, I think he could decapitate the Hulk.

Cutting flesh and cutting bone are two different things.

Old Post May 15th, 2005 10:12 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Could Superman cut him with adamantium blade?

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:50 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Ketchuptome

Hmm...actually he has moved faster the lightspeed. He just entered the speed force after that. He has done it couple of times.

Old Post May 17th, 2005 06:51 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote