KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » how to kill the hulk

how to kill the hulk
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Send a VERY SEXY lady to seduce Hulk back into Banner..
Sleep with banner, kill him while he is asleep

If you wanna kill him, just send the entities...
Galactus, Etertnity, Death, LT, Adam Warlock,
If crossover........ Darkseid, AMAZO, Spectre.....

Even Thanos with IG can beat him !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:25 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Freaky Zeeky
Just because he can grow any tissue doesn't mean he can grow back a head....including a brain.

A brain is tissue. Everything in the body is. Hulk can reform himself completely from cells. It would be nearly impossible to decapitate him, anyway.

Hulk's regeneration is so potent, he doesn't really even need to breath.

Last edited by Cosmic Cube on Jun 10th, 2005 at 05:07 AM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 05:03 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Send Thanos....
Send Dr.Strange.....
Send Franklin.....
Send Galan.....

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 11:33 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gentmax

If you were able to cut off his head, would two Hulks be regenerated?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 04:12 PM
gentmax is currently offline Click here to Send gentmax a Private Message Find more posts by gentmax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by gentmax
If you were able to cut off his head, would two Hulks be regenerated?

Doubt it. The head would probably decay, and the body would grow a new one.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 03:01 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Hmmmmmmm, but if all the tissue of the brain is gone,then it wouldn't regenerate from anything, but it would shut down.

Anyway the best tactic I saw was by spiderman on a gamma charged guy just like the hulk, he wore him down MENTALLY, and physically as his body did the same, then admitted to being able to defeaat the hulk but i have tofind it.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 02:40 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

To put it mildy,YOU CAN'T KILL HIM!!!!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2005 04:36 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

just wait until he dies of old age......

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 10:21 PM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bruce will die of old age but the Hulk will live on FOREVER.After he dies he'll change into the Hulk permanetly but Bruce will be forever dead.His mind won't be in the Hulk's body.It'll still be the Hulk's mind in his own body.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 05:50 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
A brain is tissue. Everything in the body is. Hulk can reform himself completely from cells. It would be nearly impossible to decapitate him, anyway.

Hulk's regeneration is so potent, he doesn't really even need to breath.

Do you hae proof this would happen.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 03:14 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at how he was burned to a skeleton and he regenerated from that.Surely he can regenerate from having his head cut off.I haven't read to many Hulk comics to prove it but look at all of things he has recovered from.If he can take all of that,he can regrow his head or a brain.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 07:16 PM
olympian

Wait for him to turn into banner. He sleeps. You get in and BANG!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 11:32 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Look at how he was burned to a skeleton and he regenerated from that.Surely he can regenerate from having his head cut off.I haven't read to many Hulk comics to prove it but look at all of things he has recovered from.If he can take all of that,he can regrow his head or a brain.

When did he get burned to a skeleton? And if you haven't read so many Hulk comics why are you jumping to conclusions?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 07:45 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
comic wizard

he senses danger so u cant get near him and he cant get burned

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 02:14 PM
comic wizard is currently offline Click here to Send comic wizard a Private Message Find more posts by comic wizard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lft4ded
the Desert Moon

You aren't talking about what Vector did are you? A lot of people seem to remember him being reduced to a skeleton, a'la D'Spayre vs Juggernaut. IIRC it seemed as if his skin and half his muscle mass was burned away but his internal organs where all still whole and protected by his remaining muscles.

BTW I know that the meek aspect of Bruce perished in The End but as all of Bruce's forms are merely aspects of the whole, couldn't there be other's inside like Joe Fixit or the Professor, more aggressive personalities than the milksop?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 10:07 AM
lft4ded is currently offline Click here to Send lft4ded a Private Message Find more posts by lft4ded Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

wow...hulk-haters will never stop trying to believe there is a way to destroy hulk..making up shit along the way..like flash with adamantium blades...unreal...............

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:52 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
When did he get burned to a skeleton? And if you haven't read so many Hulk comics why are you jumping to conclusions?

Actually,I've seen the picture myself AND I've read more Hulk comics where he seems like he never gets tired and just keeps going and going,kind of like that Duracell commercial.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:27 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Hulks not going anywhere...but all of the rest of the heroes are...
Hulk:the End...he gets his peace and quiet,finally..no more wolvergod to annoy him.....by the way..i guess that settles who has a better regen factor.....HULK wins once again.. Happy Dance smokin' laughing

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 01:34 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternity

Hulk has healed from a near skelton bfeore so cutting his head off wont stop him

Last edited by Eternity on Dec 13th, 2005 at 03:57 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:43 PM
Eternity is currently offline Click here to Send Eternity a Private Message Find more posts by Eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternity

Look at this

Attachment: healing14a1vc.jpg
This has been downloaded 244 time(s).

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 03:56 PM
Eternity is currently offline Click here to Send Eternity a Private Message Find more posts by Eternity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote