KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » how to kill the hulk

how to kill the hulk
Started by: dominic/wolf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jcvaldez
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.
lol well that depends on who's tickling him lol.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:58 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:11 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Umar could f*** him to death. eek! evil face

(Well, she did f*** him unconscious in the last Defenders series. stick out tongue

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:36 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

hokay..... blink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:04 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by roughrider

(Well, she did f*** him unconscious in the last Defenders series. stick out tongue

Loved that series.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 10:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by jcvaldez
I say you give him a good tickling! He may die from laughter.
Originally posted by Chancho
you're a dork! that won't kill him. Dummy

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:36 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icecream1991
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ya can't kill Hulk

Hulk can regenerate lost tissues, organs, everything. Hulk has withstood nuclear explosions at point blank rage and regenerated in less than a second. Hulk has withstood solar flares.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 03:53 AM
icecream1991 is currently offline Click here to Send icecream1991 a Private Message Find more posts by icecream1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by icecream1991
Ya can't kill Hulk

Hulk can regenerate lost tissues, organs, everything. Hulk has withstood nuclear explosions at point blank rage and regenerated in less than a second. Hulk has withstood solar flares.
while banner is asleep logan can walk in and slice his head off before he turns into hulk.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2009 04:07 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by roughrider

Have you got scans of this?? smokin'

Old Post Nov 28th, 2009 09:49 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

nightcrawler could just grab his head and then bampf

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 02:45 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Again...why is this thread in here?
Mods should have moved it by now.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 06:25 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Call Thor.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 06:24 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

Stupid answer no you have to change him into bruce banner than you will kill bruce banner and the hulk.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2010 07:34 AM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wrong, Darkcrawler.

Pretty illogical.

Hulk's skin doesn't burn easily.

Hulk has demonstrated the ability to regenerate from being reduced to gamma irradiated cells. Cutting his head off isn't going to work.

Why do people have such a problem with understanding how "beams" work. The beam itself does not travel at the speed of light, the light that is emited from the beam does!

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:05 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Turn off PIS and CIS.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 05:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K-Dog

I'm thinking that if his head is cut off or brain removed, a new body will grow off of the head, vs. a new head growing off the body. I would assume the brain being the master control center, although it doesn't work that way 100% I'm sure. Who knows, this is comics. If you chopped him in two, then only 1/2 would regenerate, so the master control has to be somewhere, ya know?
Otherwise I say as long as any DNA is left it can grow from that too.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 02:48 AM
K-Dog is currently offline Click here to Send K-Dog a Private Message Find more posts by K-Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

lmfao.

Com'on, i know this is a comic book; but it's still a comic book based heavily on science, pseudo-science, but still science. You mean to tell me that if i create a giant blender that has adamantium blades, Hulk get's liquified and after time passes.... he comes back together?

In that case, Hulk's origin needs to be reexamined so that includes how he was sent back from the future to destroy John Connor. Based on your theory, this mofo is a T1000.

Old Post May 13th, 2010 08:31 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LORDTRICKY

Guys I know how to kill the hulk the silver surfer he has so many powers he can change peoples emotion and take gamma radiation out of things in the comics of planet hulk silver surfer turns hulk back into bruce banner easily also he was gunna take the radiation out of hulk but hulk hit him and so silver surfer said screw it and just left him alone

Old Post May 25th, 2010 05:02 PM
LORDTRICKY is currently offline Click here to Send LORDTRICKY a Private Message Find more posts by LORDTRICKY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The easiest way to kill Hulk is to just ignore him. He's clearly just doing it for the attention so if you don't give him that he'll just shrivel up and die. Just don't look. Just don't look.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 07:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Shadowcat should be able to grab and phase off parts of his body, damaging him faster than he can possibly heal (assuming it was in character for her.
Invisible Woman could seperate his organs into various boxes, crushing them. That type of massive internal damage should be enough.
Magneto could stretch a length of adamantium very thing, enter through his nostrils, and just have it go wild inside of him.
Dr. Strange could kill him, in many different ways.

Old Post May 28th, 2010 05:49 PM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote