KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » PoTc - NEW sequel

PoTc - NEW sequel
Started by: COTTON MAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mønkey
The Note

nup

HAPPY BHIRTHDAY LAURIE!eek!

~eek! Join me in my war on lampshades eek!~

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:26 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Mad: *wakes up* ooo! lightsabers! *grins and waves around a red lightsaber, eventually slicing her lightsaber hand off* damn...not again...

Insanity triumps over sanity...Mådness over reality...

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:21 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smodden
EDIT
big grin....(won't comment)

Old Post May 11th, 2005 05:26 AM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

all of a sudden the bad uys all die and it starts raining rum!

Old Post May 11th, 2005 09:29 AM
Mønkey is currently offline Click here to Send Mønkey a Private Message Find more posts by Mønkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Mad: *starts singing* it's raining rum! halayluya! it's raining rum!... *all of a sudden, everyone gets transported back to the Caribbean*
Coldfire: and it's STILL raining rum!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 02:41 AM
Mådness is currently offline Click here to Send Mådness a Private Message Find more posts by Mådness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

But all of a sudden a bright light shines and everyone looses their memory and then the sun was shining, the dolphins were singing Wiggle songs and Will Turner was steering the Black Pearl…right towards an island…in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Why? That’s what Gibbs was about to ask! no expression
“Why are you steering us right towards a island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea?” asked Gibbs.
Will did not answer but a look of pure evil spread across his face and then that’s when it happened. He started laughing like a mad man and from that I conclude that Will is now a madman.
Gibbs gave Will a strange look before leaving to inform the Captain of the boy’s strange behaviour but it was to late. Next thing he knew he was sprawled out on the deck Will lying next to him still laughing like mad. William Turner the II had just crashed the Black Pearl into an island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Someone was not going to be happy.
Problem was said person was having a rather good time somewhere in Tortuga.
“Will what have you done?” screeched the Captain.
Will looked up see Miss Elizabeth Swann. How she had ended up Captain no one really knew, as she had no idea what she was doing but well that’s another story. Will just smiled evilly and continued laughing insanely.
“It be bad luck to talk to a mad man Miss Elizabeth” Gibbs informed her as he stood up.
She nodded before turning to the rest of the crew, “Search the Island” and with that everyone apart from Will made there way off the ship and onto the island.

It took them 3 hours to walk around the island. Obviously it was much bigger than the Rum isle.
“This island is much bigger than the rum isle”, stated Elizabeth.
The other all nodded in agreement.
“Were on Turtle Island” Annamaria told them after a few minutes silence.
“What make you say that?” Gibbs asked looking around for turtles.
“This island is shaped like a turtle”, she told him.
“How’d ye know that?”
“Well we did just walk around the whole thing and there’s a sign over there that says so”, she said pointing behind them all.
Sure enough she was right. There was a sign stating that it was called Turtle Island and that it was a shape of a turtle and so for the next hour they stood there staring at it with surprised looks on their faces.
Meanwhile back on the recently crashed Black Pearl, local madman Will Turner was having a rather interesting conversation with an apple.
“Your very green you know”, he told the apple.
The apple didn’t reply.
“You don’t talk much do you”, he stated.
Still, the apple didn’t reply.
“I once knew a man who liked apples. Well I didn’t really know him but a friend of mine knew him”
The apple said nothing again so Will continued rambling on.
“I didn’t like him very much. He tried to kill me you know, and Miss Swann.”
The apple replied with silence again.
Will sighed before looking back at the apple. “If you don’t say something soon I’m going to have to eat you”
Once again the apple didn’t reply.
“I really didn’t want to do this”, Will informed the apple before he scoffed it down core and all and that’s when it happened. A little voice appeared in his head.
“That wasn’t very nice”
Will jumped up in shock before asking out loud, “Are you my conscience?”
“No you fool. I’m the apple you just ate”, the little voice replied.
“How can you talk if I just ate you?”
“Will what are you doing mate?”
Marty (bald midget for those who don’t know) had returned after getting bored at staring at the sign for over an hour.
“Talking to the apple”, Will replied happily.
It would have been weird enough if there was an apple but since Marty couldn’t see any trace of an apple anywhere it made it even weirder.
“Right”, was all he said, as he didn’t want to annoy the local madman. Sitting on the railing Marty gave Will another odd look before looking back at the island waiting for the others to return but what he didn’t know is that they wouldn’t be returning for a very very long time and when they did they would never be the same again.
On a happier not Captain Jack Sparrow had had a very good day. He was completely drunk and swaggering happily down to the docks to find his beloved Pearl. Problem was, it wasn’t there.
Turning to some guy sitting on the docks he asked “Dude Where’s me ship?”
“Dunno. Where’s your ship dude?”
“Where’s me ship dude”
“Don’t know dude. Where’s your ship?”
“Ok This is getting me no where. Now whom did I tell to watch it?” he said to himself.
“I saw a really hot chick sail off with a crew not long ago”, the stranger told him.
“What did this hot chick look like?”
“Blonde! Was wearing one of those things that rich posh people wear that makes her boobs look big. Think they call ‘em corsets”
“Ew! That would be Elizabeth & she defiantly aint hot savvy. Who the hell are you anyway?” asked Jack giving the guy a weird look.
He was around Wills age, scruffy looking, with red hair and he had the weirdest clothes that Jack had ever seen and he had seen same strange things.
“The names Fred. Fred the random 21st centaury dude”, he told him.
“Sure and I’m Captain Jack Sparrow…Wait I AM Captain Jack Sparrow. Hmm. Anyway we have much bigger problems to deal with. That rum-burning wench has disappeared with my ship. I’m not likening that very much. I know since that bloody up his own butt guy, Norrigton is so high up in the law I’ll write him a letter and complain”, Jack told Fred.
“You can write?”
“Damn. Not in this story! I’ll just have to go complain to him myself. That be your boat?” Jack said pointing to a speed boat bobbing up & down in the water.
“Yup and no offence dude but I don’t think your brains working properly. Won’t that Norry guy hang ya?”
“It’s called rum mate and for a 21st century dude you sure know a lot about this centaury”
“Well my history teacher was evil. Plus I’ve seen Pirates of the Caribbean. My sister has a crush on that Orlando dude”
“Ah-Ha. Whatever! We are going to take that boat thing of yours to Port Royal and complain now get in”, Jack told Fred pointing to the speedboat.
“We?”
“Yes we. Now get in”, Jack said practically pushing the kid in.

Meanwhile somewhere unknown that is dark and creepy the pirate gang from KMC sat on some odd shaped rocks looking confused. blink
"Guy's where are we?" asked the one they call Mad.
It seems that William isn't the only mad one after all. Anyway, the others looked at Mad in shock, after all they have lost their memory and have no idea who each other are.
"Um...Who the bloody hell are ye?" muttered a demented looking Pirate Munki.
Just then.....It got worse........

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Last edited by «§hõnknêss» on May 12th, 2005 at 09:56 AM

Old Post May 12th, 2005 09:47 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xXLauriëXx
Angel

laughing.. not quite sure how to follow that!..

Old Post May 12th, 2005 04:30 PM
xXLauriëXx is currently offline Click here to Send xXLauriëXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXLauriëXx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

huh wow huh

Old Post May 12th, 2005 09:58 PM
«§hõnknêss»

I was bored no expression

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:36 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

good on ya! write more and ill publish it for ya!

Old Post May 14th, 2005 08:47 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-*
S.S.S Shagadelic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ¤Freak-N-Lost¤
But all of a sudden a bright light shines and everyone looses their memory and then the sun was shining, the dolphins were singing Wiggle songs and Will Turner was steering the Black Pearl…right towards an island…in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Why? That’s what Gibbs was about to ask! no expression
“Why are you steering us right towards a island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea?” asked Gibbs.
Will did not answer but a look of pure evil spread across his face and then that’s when it happened. He started laughing like a mad man and from that I conclude that Will is now a madman.
Gibbs gave Will a strange look before leaving to inform the Captain of the boy’s strange behaviour but it was to late. Next thing he knew he was sprawled out on the deck Will lying next to him still laughing like mad. William Turner the II had just crashed the Black Pearl into an island in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Someone was not going to be happy.
Problem was said person was having a rather good time somewhere in Tortuga.
“Will what have you done?” screeched the Captain.
Will looked up see Miss Elizabeth Swann. How she had ended up Captain no one really knew, as she had no idea what she was doing but well that’s another story. Will just smiled evilly and continued laughing insanely.
“It be bad luck to talk to a mad man Miss Elizabeth” Gibbs informed her as he stood up.
She nodded before turning to the rest of the crew, “Search the Island” and with that everyone apart from Will made there way off the ship and onto the island.

It took them 3 hours to walk around the island. Obviously it was much bigger than the Rum isle.
“This island is much bigger than the rum isle”, stated Elizabeth.
The other all nodded in agreement.
“Were on Turtle Island” Annamaria told them after a few minutes silence.
“What make you say that?” Gibbs asked looking around for turtles.
“This island is shaped like a turtle”, she told him.
“How’d ye know that?”
“Well we did just walk around the whole thing and there’s a sign over there that says so”, she said pointing behind them all.
Sure enough she was right. There was a sign stating that it was called Turtle Island and that it was a shape of a turtle and so for the next hour they stood there staring at it with surprised looks on their faces.
Meanwhile back on the recently crashed Black Pearl, local madman Will Turner was having a rather interesting conversation with an apple.
“Your very green you know”, he told the apple.
The apple didn’t reply.
“You don’t talk much do you”, he stated.
Still, the apple didn’t reply.
“I once knew a man who liked apples. Well I didn’t really know him but a friend of mine knew him”
The apple said nothing again so Will continued rambling on.
“I didn’t like him very much. He tried to kill me you know, and Miss Swann.”
The apple replied with silence again.
Will sighed before looking back at the apple. “If you don’t say something soon I’m going to have to eat you”
Once again the apple didn’t reply.
“I really didn’t want to do this”, Will informed the apple before he scoffed it down core and all and that’s when it happened. A little voice appeared in his head.
“That wasn’t very nice”
Will jumped up in shock before asking out loud, “Are you my conscience?”
“No you fool. I’m the apple you just ate”, the little voice replied.
“How can you talk if I just ate you?”
“Will what are you doing mate?”
Marty (bald midget for those who don’t know) had returned after getting bored at staring at the sign for over an hour.
“Talking to the apple”, Will replied happily.
It would have been weird enough if there was an apple but since Marty couldn’t see any trace of an apple anywhere it made it even weirder.
“Right”, was all he said, as he didn’t want to annoy the local madman. Sitting on the railing Marty gave Will another odd look before looking back at the island waiting for the others to return but what he didn’t know is that they wouldn’t be returning for a very very long time and when they did they would never be the same again.
On a happier not Captain Jack Sparrow had had a very good day. He was completely drunk and swaggering happily down to the docks to find his beloved Pearl. Problem was, it wasn’t there.
Turning to some guy sitting on the docks he asked “Dude Where’s me ship?”
“Dunno. Where’s your ship dude?”
“Where’s me ship dude”
“Don’t know dude. Where’s your ship?”
“Ok This is getting me no where. Now whom did I tell to watch it?” he said to himself.
“I saw a really hot chick sail off with a crew not long ago”, the stranger told him.
“What did this hot chick look like?”
“Blonde! Was wearing one of those things that rich posh people wear that makes her boobs look big. Think they call ‘em corsets”
“Ew! That would be Elizabeth & she defiantly aint hot savvy. Who the hell are you anyway?” asked Jack giving the guy a weird look.
He was around Wills age, scruffy looking, with red hair and he had the weirdest clothes that Jack had ever seen and he had seen same strange things.
“The names Fred. Fred the random 21st centaury dude”, he told him.
“Sure and I’m Captain Jack Sparrow…Wait I AM Captain Jack Sparrow. Hmm. Anyway we have much bigger problems to deal with. That rum-burning wench has disappeared with my ship. I’m not likening that very much. I know since that bloody up his own butt guy, Norrigton is so high up in the law I’ll write him a letter and complain”, Jack told Fred.
“You can write?”
“Damn. Not in this story! I’ll just have to go complain to him myself. That be your boat?” Jack said pointing to a speed boat bobbing up & down in the water.
“Yup and no offence dude but I don’t think your brains working properly. Won’t that Norry guy hang ya?”
“It’s called rum mate and for a 21st century dude you sure know a lot about this centaury”
“Well my history teacher was evil. Plus I’ve seen Pirates of the Caribbean. My sister has a crush on that Orlando dude”
“Ah-Ha. Whatever! We are going to take that boat thing of yours to Port Royal and complain now get in”, Jack told Fred pointing to the speedboat.
“We?”
“Yes we. Now get in”, Jack said practically pushing the kid in.

Meanwhile somewhere unknown that is dark and creepy the pirate gang from KMC sat on some odd shaped rocks looking confused. blink
"Guy's where are we?" asked the one they call Mad.
It seems that William isn't the only mad one after all. Anyway, the others looked at Mad in shock, after all they have lost their memory and have no idea who each other are.
"Um...Who the bloody hell are ye?" muttered a demented looking Pirate Munki.
Just then.....It got worse........

a old man who was strangly familia showed up

Aurum potestas esthappyGold is power

Old Post May 15th, 2005 02:07 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-* is currently offline Click here to Send *-=Fat sacK=-* a Private Message Find more posts by *-=Fat sacK=-* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

hey, are we still involving ourselves in the sequal? dumb question

i like eggs! big grin

Old Post May 15th, 2005 11:43 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-*
S.S.S Shagadelic

Gandalf: hi every body
Everyone:*looks strangly at Gandalf*
Gandalf: what no-one's going to say " hi Gandalf" to me
Everyone:*still looks blankly at Gandalf*
Gandalf: *mumbles* woorks for Dr nick

Aurum potestas esthappyGold is power

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:20 AM
*-=Fat sacK=-* is currently offline Click here to Send *-=Fat sacK=-* a Private Message Find more posts by *-=Fat sacK=-* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

just then Shonk appears and looks at everyone in the room before breaking down with maniach laughter

"Nee hee haa haa", thats the laughing just so you know.

The others gave her a look of extreame confusion before looking back at Gandalf!

Old Post May 26th, 2005 08:33 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

i smell my ideas floating around here somewhere i think some1 liked them

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:35 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mådness
Teenage Ninja Pirate

Mad: *looks at Gandalf* ...
Monkey: ...
Coldfire: ...
Choose: ...
Bordom: ...
Everyone: ...
Mad: let's kill him!
Everyone except Gandulf and Mad: ...
Mad: ...wait a minute...who am I? *dramatic music*

things DID get worse! confused

Last edited by Mådness on May 26th, 2005 at 11:52 AM

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:43 AM
choosewisely
wise choosely

dramatic music remix!!! rock

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:44 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mønkey
The Note

*gandulf suddenly dies while attempting the macarina*

Old Post May 27th, 2005 06:05 AM
«§hõnknêss»

Shonk look at gandalf in wonder!

Shonk: Ouch!
Munki: ....... Lets play twister!!! eek!

Everyone starts playing twister then all of a sudden they all get abducted by aliens!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2005 08:11 AM
Mønkey
The Note

laurie: ahhhhh not again!

monkey:ahhh they are takin us to the moon!

aliens: #@()#)_* @*(^$#)@(&%^ (&#*&(# *(%#(**#^

everyone exept shonk: ???????????

Shonk: i get your point..yes

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:30 PM