KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How powerful was Ajunta Pall

How powerful was Ajunta Pall
Started by: Fishy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fishy

How powerful was Ajunta Pall

I know well absolutly nothing about this guy, so i was just wondering if anybody had any info about him or knew anything about how powerful he really was?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:27 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ajunta Pall was one of the first great Sith Lords. He was one of the Jedi that first rebelled against the old Light Side teachings in favor of the Dark Side. They rebelled against their Jedi Masters and were eventually driven off into hiding. It was then that the outcast Jedi encountered the Sith race and began building their empire. He was famed to have created a sword of terrible Dark Side power. The sword is rumored to still lie within his tomb on Korriban.
from thunder.prohosting.com

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:34 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah i know that, but how powerful was he... I posted some things about him in another thread that gave me an idea on how powerful he was but nothing specific or anything that proves he was great...

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:40 AM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Drew this straight from another thread so hope it makes sence here

No... But you can use what you know and gather as much information of it as possible...

Now lets see what he has done

- He has created a legendaric sword that was incredibly powerful and useful. Meaning he knew what he was doing like a master crafter or a weapon master.

- Only the most important people are burried in tombs like that on Korriban. Like pharao's in Egypt, only difference is on Korriban you have to earn it. Apparantly Pall did. Meaning he was probably at one time a Sith Leader or at the very least a very important and powerful Sith Lord.

- He managed to return after being dead for thousands of years. Seeing as this is not normally something Dark Side followers can do it means he had to be powerful with the force, and that he had to have had a very extensive knowledge on a lot of things.

- When you talk to him in Kotor he says so himself that he was fighting for power with other fallen Jedi on Korriban, fighting for knowledge and power, meaning that he did fight and probably a lot. Or at least enough to give him some experience. More then what Sidious would have.

I know its all low at best, but its still information that does mean he was a powerful Sith, until he died. Also even though there was fighting going on between the Sith on the planet he was still killed by his blade, probaly in some really poetic way.

It says nothing about the opponents he faced just that he didn't get killed by them, that they were follow students and Jedi with him when he was still a Jedi and that they never managed to kill him, and he apparantly had a great control of the force. We have no way of knowing if he is greater then lets say Malak, Revan, Exar but we can at least assume he was powerful

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:41 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't know try googling i will to see u if i get something

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:41 AM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

I found this. This site has tons of information on Sith. The only problem is the language discrepancies.

Ajunta Pall - Starożytny Sith żyjący w czasch na 4000 lat przed powstaniem Republiki.

Człowiek znany ze skłonności do megalomanii, prawdopodobnie chory psychicznie (w zaawansowanym wieku, choroba odznaczająca się rodzajem obłędu) w pewnym sensie pozwoliły mu na samozwańcze ogłoszenie się Lordem Sith.

Był zaślepiony władzą jaką dają umiejętności władania Mocą i Mrokiem.
Propagował ideę "zwrotu ku zmianom" jeśli chodzi o Lordów Sith, za życia jak i po śmierci.
Jego ciało złożono w Dolinie Mrocznych Lordów na Korriban, gdzie pod postacią widma zdarzało mu się zagadywać studentów Sith.

Bliski doradca Mrocznego Lorda Sith Malaki, który cenił go za zamysł "planowania wojskowego". Twierdząc, że w chaosie jaki siał Ajunta Pall'a zawsze odnajdywała się metoda na zgładzenie wroga".

W jego sarkofagu ukryto broń znaną jako "Miecz Ajunty Pall'a".
W "krainie śmierci" miał dużo czasu na rozważanie istoty swojej chorej ambicji, twierdził, że począł okazywać skruchę za swój cielesny żywot.

Zwykle cichy i pokorny teraz... w pierwotnym życiu nikt nie dorównywał mu jednak siłą, mądrością i dumą.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 02:02 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah i don't understand anything of what you just posted

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:23 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

neither do I

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Lol

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 03:57 PM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol,,it is polish i think

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 05:22 PM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

i knew it had to be german or polish. Do we have anybody that van translate this?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:00 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

German uses the same letters as English.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:08 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't know polish but try some web translators it may help

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:14 PM
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I would think that Ajunta Pall wouldn't have had as much power as the later Sith Lords because, if he was one of the first rebelling dark jedi ever, then he might have not yet learned the full potency of the dark side of the force. If all knowledge of the sith is given from master to apprentice, then he probably didn't know as much of the dark side as the sith of the following generations. It's just a theory but I think the first generations of the sith were always gaining more and more knowledge of the dark side until they had found the full potency. The gathered knowledge was then given to the next generation, so they can use that knowledge to learn even more of the dark side.

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:41 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

I tend to agree. After all, Marka Ragnos said the Golden Age of the Sith began with Exar Kun.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

But if he didn't have a lot of knowledge of the force how did his ghost or whatever manage to return hundreds of years later?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:03 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

he did have a great force knowledge

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:26 AM
Fishy

So that means that he could learn, he was also a weaponmaster which is clear the second you see his famous blade that he crafted himself.

So with an extensive knowledge of the force and being a weaponmaster would it not be logical to assume that the guy was a powerful Sith?

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:46 AM
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

it wuld

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 11:02 AM
Emperor Revan
Most Powerful Sith Lord

I would say Ajunta is very powerful, but undoubtedly the weakest of the four there. Kreia says that his sword was more powerful than him and the sword wasn't too strong. Also, he was the only one that wasn't really given any credit. Tulak was said to be a master swordsman, Ragnos was immensely powerful physically and mentally, and Naga had powerful Sith magics.

Thanks to Janus for the great Sig.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Emperor Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Emperor Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote