KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » riku and sora vs mario and luigi

who do you think win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
riku and sora 16 84.21%
mario and luigi 2 10.53%
i dunno 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

riku and sora vs mario and luigi
Started by: dante2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dante2
darth maul

riku and sora vs mario and luigi

riku and sora

Last edited by dante2 on Apr 30th, 2005 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 06:21 PM
dante2 is currently offline Click here to Send dante2 a Private Message Find more posts by dante2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dante2
darth maul

come on

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:10 PM
dante2 is currently offline Click here to Send dante2 a Private Message Find more posts by dante2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Riku and Sora. Sora beat a poor man's Sephie for goodness's sake.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 10:09 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Riku and Sora

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:59 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

riku and sora own this easy

Old Post May 15th, 2005 01:24 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Ars Arcanum and that crazy attack Riku does when you're fightin him bitches. Jump all you want.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:10 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

The fat assed plumber and his taller little brother are going down...hard!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:03 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

riku alone can take them on....

Old Post May 26th, 2005 11:20 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shangheid
Bored

I'd say Riku and Sora...

Sora can take alot of fire...

Mario can't withstand a bite from a little mushroom(when he is small)

Old Post May 27th, 2005 05:35 PM
shangheid is currently offline Click here to Send shangheid a Private Message Find more posts by shangheid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Yoda
The One and Only

Well seeing as Mario and Luigi are homo-$exual, Sora and Riku win by default

sig by Ast Rofan "Remember the 18th!!! Remember the 4th!!! Remember the Grill!!!"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:40 AM
Lord Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
green dude

Sora and Riku win

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 04:15 AM
green dude is currently offline Click here to Send green dude a Private Message Find more posts by green dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Well, this got repetetive...

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 06:06 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hooverman

Riku and Sora own Mario and Luigi

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 12:39 AM
Hooverman is currently offline Click here to Send Hooverman a Private Message Find more posts by Hooverman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

heh.. mario doesnt need luigi.. I think if he had Iron hat, and his N64 moves, he'd break both their keyblades.. /shrug

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 03:40 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RagnaViper
Spoon-based Destruction

Re: riku and sora vs mario and luigi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dante2
riku and sora

BLASPHEMY! Mario and Luigi use fireballs and jump really high! Oh my god, how can you stand up to *that*?

[/sarcasm]

Seriously, how fair is this fight?

This sig was brought to you buy CorderaMitchell and Piggle. Blame them.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 12:58 AM
RagnaViper is currently offline Click here to Send RagnaViper a Private Message Find more posts by RagnaViper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Fair enough to get some cheap laughs.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 01:39 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ulrich 352

riku and sora obviously I mean how could mario and luigi even stand up to that much firepower they would need a docter doctor

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:07 PM
ulrich 352 is currently offline Click here to Send ulrich 352 a Private Message Find more posts by ulrich 352 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

two words ars-arcanum , ragnarok .....

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 05:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord-of-Dreams
pimpin member

are you all crazy? or high?... ars-arkkismyass!!! (man... that sure was a funny way to mis spell Sora's wicked powerful move so that it implies that I want it to kiss my ass, impliing that is sux. wow. I'm like god, but sexier...)
Mario is wicked!!! All he needs now is mario-basketball (he jumps like a savage!!) Man! A crazy jumpin italian plumber who steals coins from the road, or a little punk anime cliche? hmm...

O crap sorry. this isn't a pimp my sink battle? crap!!! sorry... Riku alone... with the girl (what's her name again? lol) while Sora slaps the midget abd stickman with the back of his key. this is a silly fight.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:06 PM
Lord-of-Dreams is currently offline Click here to Send Lord-of-Dreams a Private Message Find more posts by Lord-of-Dreams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swipe9091
Hylian Warrior

there is reason that the mario bros could win this, their guys, no woman can take on a man, and if neone disagrees then their homosexualHappy Dance

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get ****ed by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 04:13 PM
swipe9091 is currently offline Click here to Send swipe9091 a Private Message Find more posts by swipe9091 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote