KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Review and Confirmation Thread

Evangel's Amalgam Tournament: Review and Confirmation Thread
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh this is a second link for Genis, and it's where I got the skeleton for my bio. I basically just changed the names around, and added in Doctor Druids and Beta Rays stats into that bio.

http://capmarvel0.tripod.com/powers.html#negabands

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:19 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

from what i've seen i have one thing to say........ my character's name is by far the best one so far

Flash Thordon...... Saviour of the Universe....lol...... you just can't beat it

cool

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Morgred the Martian:

Morg - body, powers, axe
Mordred - mind, magic, powers
Martian Manhunter - powers

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:27 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Just a question... everyone will be using the fighting ability of the "mind" that's operating the amalgam character?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:29 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Just a question... everyone will be using the fighting ability of the "mind" that's operating the amalgam character?

yeah.... that was my question earlier..... apparently you only get one of the components memories..... so any fighting skills or memories of the other two aren't available to you.... you don't even get their knowledge of their own powers

so if you have a magic wielder on your team (as you do) you better put him/her in charge or his/her spell casting becomes useless

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Okay... coz I saw some using the "fighting ability" of someone other than the "mind" character.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:41 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah.... Evangel responded about that on page one..... everybody better be paying attention.... because this:

Originally posted by Nataku8188
The Psysplodin' Surfer
Silver Surfer - Body, mind, and powers
Damage - Powers
Psylocke - Fighting ability and powers

will be a nono....... you can't have Surfers mind AND Psylocke's fighting skills

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 11:44 PM
nimbus006
Accuser

Guys i just want to say this is awesome, and i have one question how are these battles going to take place?

By: Juk

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:18 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

So, uhh, am I the only one who thinks the guy who rebooted the universe is a LITTLE bit over Herald level?

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:20 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Didnt Genis Vell help do something similiar

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:22 AM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Who rebooted the universe?

Ah, I'm sure your guy can take him Khell. eek!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:23 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by K Von Doom
Who rebooted the universe?

Damage, see my other post about it in this thread. And, unlike Genis who just used a blaster gun, this guy apparently absorbed sick amounts of energy from the other heroes to do it.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:29 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Isn't absorbing other characters powers illegal

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:32 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by nimbus006
Isn't absorbing other characters powers illegal

Absorbing their life force is. So, Rogues power would be off limits, whereas, say, Bishop's powers would be acceptable. I assume.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:35 AM
nimbus006
Accuser

oh i see

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:36 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

He required the help of a few other heros to get that much energy in him, he can't absorb energies himself, just create nuclear fission.

This forum sucks.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:41 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Damage may be over the top ...... i don't really know anythig about him.... other than what was posted about him in the last tournament.... he was in the "Iron Man Class" of character i believe

Do you even KMC???

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Nataku8188
He required the help of a few other heros to get that much energy in him, he can't absorb energies himself, just create nuclear fission.

And yet he's the one credited with the restarting.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:43 AM
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Originally posted by Scoobless
Damage may be over the top ...... i don't really know anythig about him.... other than what was posted about him in the last tournament.... he was in the "Iron Man Class" of character i believe

Yeah, I remember that. That's where I saw him mention that restarting bit about Damage the first time.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:45 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Genis Vells powers were used in a universe recreation, but it was only a fraction of what was actually needed. Plus with Druids mind, he has sort of a handicap on how to use his Nega Bands and his natural abilities.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 12:45 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote