KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Nihilus, Sion & Traya vs. Revan, The Exile & Malak

Nihilus, Sion & Traya vs. Revan, The Exile & Malak
Started by: Stealth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth
Ranger

Nihilus, Sion & Traya vs. Revan, The Exile & Malak

Hell has frozen over... and there back...

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Inanis
Sith Lord

I think the fact that the Exile defeats all three of them alone anwsers the question. But if you leave out the fact that the Excile breaks the will of Darth Sion, in order to beat him, Then Sion would probably win alone, because he was undestroyable through his will.

Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my chains are broken,
The Force shall free me.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:48 PM
Click here to Send Darth Inanis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Inanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

So you mean to tell me he can handle all them at once... I don't think any force user can take them all down at once...

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:55 PM
Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Revan, Exile & Malak easily...

Revan vs Kreia
Malak vs Sion
Exile vs Nihilus

The fight will be over fast.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 07:59 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Well, Revan would likely confront Kreia, the one he could best deal with. Since by KOTOR II Kreia was already taking orders from Revan, he was easily enough to defeat her. She'd die. Sion and Malak would clash, and while Sion was amazingly tough and brutal, I imagine Malak could hold his own, maybe even defeat the assassin. The Exile himself would take Nihilus and at least weaken the fool for the kill. Revan's team wins.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

I don't think Sion stands a chance in hell against Malak... Malak would smoke his ass

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Hoenstly? I don't either. I was kicking his ass on Korriban and I take Korriban first (Meaning no lightsaber) I was pissed when I was running away. I kept saying "I kicked his ass. Let me go back!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:03 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kun-ni Habeo
Restricted

Account Restricted

revan,malak exile pwn

ZIVELA SRBIJA I BUREK!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Kun-ni Habeo a Private Message Find more posts by Kun-ni Habeo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Hoenstly? I don't either. I was kicking his ass on Korriban and I take Korriban first (Meaning no lightsaber) I was pissed when I was running away. I kept saying "I kicked his ass. Let me go back!"

Now imagine fighting Malak on Dantooine stick out tongue you would be dead and be dead fast

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post May 1st, 2005 10:11 AM
MoT-MoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

who takes it

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:19 PM
Click here to Send MoT-MoT a Private Message Find more posts by MoT-MoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They’re all trash characters

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:47 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

No trasher than Palps.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MoT-MoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

bane dies

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 09:40 PM
Click here to Send MoT-MoT a Private Message Find more posts by MoT-MoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Big N. and Traya's combined drain will likely prove too powerful for the opposing team. Also, Sion cannot die.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 09:52 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

He can if Malak tries his drain on him and overcomes his Force defenses.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2018 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Team 2.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 02:19 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

Team 2 completely outclasses Team 1.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 03:14 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Nice dreem you have there.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2018 09:14 AM