KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Truth on Gladiator

The Truth on Gladiator
Started by: savagerampage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

And he's not into the same things Superman is. Relax. The Gladiator bashing must stop! sad

OFFENSIVE ATTACHMENT REMOVED

Last edited by Paola on May 4th, 2005 at 10:27 PM

Old Post May 4th, 2005 03:39 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<I mean with a line like, "Oh, so your weak to certain kinds of radiations are you?" What the hell is that? Hulk can mind read now? Please.>>

hulk came to the conclusion because gladiator's own vision hurt him! and the vision is radiation. and because hulk with the mind of banner is VERY smart. i don't hink he needed to read anyone's mind to figure that out. in fact, i thought it came across quite clearly - to most.

i've said it before - you obviously are hacked off because hulk (and many others including supreme) smacked glads around. whatever. just don't be crying ridiculous conspiracy theories that you have no possible way of backing up. claim poor writing or something, or the evolution of characters. glads is tough, just don't be making of him something he's not. i said it before - he doens't just beat up hulk and thor. THAT, again, was the initial point of my post.

and i'm afraid that if someone beat supes, and someone beat glads, the one they'd be bragging about would be beating supes - because like it or not, there is nothing like beating the 'real' thing

Old Post May 4th, 2005 04:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

the pic is just hella funny

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:27 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Cool Eh?

[QUOTE=3757059]Originally posted by leonidas
[B]<<I mean with a line like, "Oh, so your weak to certain kinds of radiations are you?" What the hell is that? Hulk can mind read now? Please.>>

hulk came to the conclusion because gladiator's own vision hurt him! and the vision is radiation. and because hulk with the mind of banner is VERY smart. i don't hink he needed to read anyone's mind to figure that out. in fact, i thought it came across quite clearly - to most.

Eh... You have heat vision that hurts, which is made of some sort of radiation. So you must be ill effected by some sort of radiation.
Lets try this one... Yea! I was right. what luck. I win.

Old Post May 4th, 2005 07:59 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Eh... You have heat vision that hurts, which is made of some sort of radiation. So you must be ill effected by some sort of radiation.
Lets try this one... Yea! I was right. what luck. I win.>>

pretty much apparently. hey, i never said it was the BEST explanation, or the best writing . . .

not that it mattered in any event - glads was already finished in that battle against the hulk. hulk didn't have to dip him in the nuclear reactor. glads was blind and in agony. hulk could simply have kept hitting him and hitting him. i don't get the problem here. glads got beat by the hulk. MOST DO! he smashed onslaught's invincible armor, for goodness' sakes, has crushed thor in a battle where thor didn't have his hammer. hulk doesn't lose often. unless it comes down a voting of course, or popularity contests . . .

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:22 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Eh... You have heat vision that hurts, which is made of some sort of radiation. So you must be ill effected by some sort of radiation.
Lets try this one... Yea! I was right. what luck. I win.>>

pretty much apparently. hey, i never said it was the BEST explanation, or the best writing . . .

not that it mattered in any event - glads was already finished in that battle against the hulk. hulk didn't have to dip him in the nuclear reactor. glads was blind and in agony. hulk could simply have kept hitting him and hitting him. i don't get the problem here. glads got beat by the hulk. MOST DO! he smashed onslaught's invincible armor, for goodness' sakes, has crushed thor in a battle where thor didn't have his hammer. hulk doesn't lose often. unless it comes down a voting of course, or popularity contests . . .

roll eyes (sarcastic) So let me get this straight every defeat Gladiaotr has is due to bad writing confused Now I get it confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post May 4th, 2005 08:54 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<So let me get this straight every defeat Gladiaotr has is due to bad writing Now I get it>>

thank you. my point exactly. smile

Old Post May 5th, 2005 02:11 AM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
<<So let me get this straight every defeat Gladiaotr has is due to bad writing Now I get it>>

thank you. my point exactly. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 5th, 2005 04:52 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

hey where did the pic go?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post May 5th, 2005 05:01 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Paola editted it out.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 09:43 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this thread gives us the truth about Gladiator:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ht=Gay+Supermen

laughing bite me fanboy

Old Post May 5th, 2005 10:13 PM