KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book

Harry Potter and the half-blooded Prince Online Book
Started by: biggesthpfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
baronstorm
Mercenary

Angry

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The_Dark_Lord
Where's the rest of it?????????????
It is GREAT.

Hey I'm keeping track too!

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 12:29 AM
baronstorm is currently offline Click here to Send baronstorm a Private Message Find more posts by baronstorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

who isnt?
smilesmilesmile

what happened to you?

Old Post May 24th, 2005 07:01 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING (someone didn't pay the phone bill big grin ) I'M USING THE SCHOOLS COMPUTERS BUT I WILL WRITE AS OFTEN AS I CAN

Old Post May 24th, 2005 08:23 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

BACK TO HOGWARTS

It has been 2 month that harry had left privet drive and was taken to the burrow each moring they would de-gnome the garden and play quidditch well not quidditch (because fred and george arn't living with them anymore) but a game like quidditch its called quodpot you see you trow a quaffle into a couldron on each side of the field before it blows up of course mrs.wesley didn't approve so they made the quaflle deflate insted of blow up.they hadn't heard or seen hermione all summer .

the afternoon before going out to hogwarts the doorbell rang mr.wesley opened and there stood percy weaslyand then mr.weasley slammed the door imedaitly and told ron and harry to go to bed .

the next day they were awwoken by tonks who told them to get ready harry was so excited he could break out and skip but of course he didn't . when they arrived a platform 9 3/4 harry saw hermione geeting on the train they ran after her when the found an empty compartment
ron went off why haven't you been mailing us he said clearly ron took it worse than harry
well how do you expect me to write you i don't have and owl

to be continued.................
(i got to go)
p.s. and sorry again for not editting

Old Post May 24th, 2005 09:20 PM
biggesthpfan is currently offline Click here to Send biggesthpfan a Private Message Find more posts by biggesthpfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

no prob
its great
when r u gonna continue?

what happened to you?

Old Post May 25th, 2005 06:35 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Intresting said hermione what said ron
oh honestly don't you two read she said trusting the news paper in their hand

Drake Magic School Is Closed

Malenda Malfoy Head Mistress of Drake Magic School has been sent to azaban for teaching illegal magic at her school the students will be put into other magic schools to learn......blah blah blah

harry and ron glanced at each other and harry finally spoke
you think that hogwarts might
no doubt said hermione when the sweets cart came the boughtr a load of chocalate frogs,couldron cake, bertie bots every flavor beans and surprisingly at it all and when the train finally stopped they got out of the train and a hargrid called firs years this way and everyone else went to the carrages harry look at the castle and it seemed bigger than it used to remember it and then harry steped into his carrage

they arrived at hogwarts at last

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:09 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

ravenclaw hufflepuff slythrein and gryffindor
made these 4 houses but a problem I no more ingnore

the feeling between house is nothing but hate
for why would these four founders want to segregate

gryfindor wanted bravery that he thouhgt was the surest
syltheren wanted blood that he thought was purest

ravenclaw though wisdom should be like royalty
hufflepuff felt the same eccept with loyalty

but before we sort listen to what i tell you
you have a second chance so start over like new

this is what the sorting hat sung before magongal called the names for the sorting

(got to go i'll write again tomarrow and sorry about the song
I'M NOT GOOD AT THAT)
(and don't be afaid to tell me what you think so speak up)

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:37 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

oh the sorting hat song was the starting of a new chapter called

Dumbledores Sorting

Old Post May 25th, 2005 09:38 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Dumbledores Sorting (continued)

Harry looked up at the soting line there were definatly drake students there because some of them wern't 1st years

Barry,Adams
SLYTHREN!

at that time Harry Ron and hermione were talking about o.w.l.s

Carrol, Ugine
SLYTHEREN

Harry hermione and ron broke off there conversation

SLYTHEREN
SLYTHEREN
SLYTHEREN

Almost all the students from Drake were in slytheren
then professser Magongal shouted

Dumbledore, Christopher

the whole hall fell silent. i didn't know dumbledore had grandchildren said ron he doen't it probably one of his siblings siad hermione.

the sorting hat was silent for a minute and opened it mouth and said

GRIFFINDOR

the whole hall rang in applause as chris sat at the far end of the table
harry glanced at the staff table and notice the defence agaist the dark arts chair was empty he looked at the staff table tranfixed until

Malfoy Alexander

harry jurked his head back to the sorting hat and saw a boy a little younger than him the hat was silent and then it shouted

GRIFFINDOR

mouths droped there was a long silence till professer mogangal said the next name

harry thought for sure Malfoy would be in griffindor
and so the sorting when on and then the fest untill the trays emptied and dumbledore go up to say his speech

Students from Drake I am pleased to welcome you to hogwarts
Qudditch tryouts will be this friday and the spot for captain is vacant and to my misfortune those who have been banned from qudditch will not be able to play unless the minster of magic changes it

harry felt like dumbledore had just stabbed him in the back

speaking of the minister of magic the elections will start tomarow but any of the student that are 18 will be able to vote this saturday's hogsmeade trip but untill a new minister is elected all the degree are to be followed
And there will be a dance to the 6th years to celibrate the O.W.LS I will trust that you all get a date

harry felt as though dumbledore hated him now he had not qudditch and he needed a date

Oh and last but not least the third floor out of order girls bathroom is forbbidden now go to your dormitorys

they all went to the 7th floor to the fat ladys potriat and the password was open sesime and the entered the common room and went went to thier dormitory's

END

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:22 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK I'M STARTING TO THINK YOUR NOT READING
SO SAY ANY THING

Old Post May 26th, 2005 09:23 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I still read it and i like it. big grin big grin big grin

Old Post May 27th, 2005 11:03 AM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

the next chapter is Lessons With percy i'm still writing it but still is any one reading besides the dark lord (no offence) please talk.

P.S. I'M ALSO EDITING MY WORK AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS. I HAD WRITTERS BLOCK BUT YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Old Post May 31st, 2005 08:32 PM
crazykim

i still read it and i love it
ill susccribe to it
and pleez writesoon

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 04:34 PM
Midnight109

i read your story and its great.pleez write more.
crazkim,how do you keep up with whos story is whos and who is writing which story?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 09:47 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

ill pm u
hermione202

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:09 PM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah are you like me remembers most of the writers and what it is about?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 03:07 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

I remember the stories but not the writers.(except my own of course)

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:31 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I have a good memory

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:41 PM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

Lessons with Percy

the next morning when harry and the gang arrived at the great hall harry saw malfoy entertaining the slythren.
trator said ron pointing at malfoys cousin beside him i guess ron thought a griffindor sitting at the slythren table was an act of treason.
when they were ready to leave when a girl walked up to harry oh would you..............oh.....give me some extra parchment.....i..oh...ran out she said hesitantly sure said harry.

when they arrived at divination each table had two decks of cards and a small booklet.
Today class we will learn the art of tarot reading she said. now you are to pickup four cards the first is you past next is preasent then future and all around you.
harry wasn't worried about what was his past he knew that or preasent he knows that too he when straight for future
is third card was:

The Lovers
new love or possible marrage

harey tried not to think of cho.

when divination was over they ran into hermione on the way to DADA
so.......any of you guys got a date
no said harry but ron didn't speak i was wondering would you like to go with me hermione.
the moment he finish he reamembered when ron asked her to the yule ball she practically bit his head off .but harry was shoucked ron even asked.
hermione opened her mouth but before she could talk
and this time your not a last resort
hermione smile at ron and opend her mouth
yes
harry was surprised but he didn't think much of it he though it was pefectly unstandible ron wanted a date he was comfortable with like a FRIEND(yeah right)

when they finally reached DADA they took the seats at the very back
hermione gasped ron droped his ink bottle and harry did to except rons hit the floor harys spilled over his clothes

the reason they reacted this way was because they finally had seen the DADA teacher it was..................

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:44 AM
biggesthpfan
The Couch Warmer

maybe i shouldn't tell you who the DADA teacher is its too shocking .
you can't handle it .
I must end the story now ...........unless you don't want me to

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:46 AM