KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » My Version of Half-Blood Prince

My Version of Half-Blood Prince
Started by: Deano123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano123

My Version of Half-Blood Prince

Hey everyone, I'm new here, but I usually go on other Harry Potter forums, but for some reason they're not working. Anyways, I've written the start of my version of Half Blood Prince, it won't fit in one message so I'll do 1 chapter at a time enjoy:

Chapter 1: Friends are always there…

Harry awoke with a start. He looked for the source of what had awakened him, and then noticed Hedwig pecking his arm, with a letter clutched in her claws. Harry took it and stroked Hedwig, who gave a hoot and went off to get some water from her cage. Harry opened the letter, with a sense of foreboding. It said:

Dear Harry,
I know your upset, but please stop trying to ignore our mail, we are your friends and we care about you. Anyway, I’m at the Burrow with Ron, and Mr Weasley is coming to get you. (I don’t know how, hopefully not by floo powder, you remember what happened last time don’t you?) We hope you all the best and hope the Muggles are treating you right. We can’t wait to see you and talk again; we have really missed having you around lately.
Love
Hermione

Harry put the letter in the pile of mail he had received in the last few days. Most of them were just from Lupin and the Weasleys checking that he was O.K. Harry grinned as he remembered what Moody had said to Uncle Vernon at the end of last year. Most of the Order were there, just to greet him off the train. Harry’s stomach slipped several notches…most of the Order…Sirius wasn’t there. Harry had dwelled on his Godfather for most of the summer so far, in grief and partly guilt. His dreams had also gone in that direction. Every night, Harry would see his Godfather get a stunning spell in the chest, and fall into the veil. Harry would run towards it, yelling at Lupin to just go and drag him back out, but he wouldn’t. Harry would wake up, only to dwell on his Godfather again.
To try and take his mind off his Godfather and the grief that burned inside him, Harry picked up one of the letters in the pile at random. He recognised the handwriting at once. His best friend, Ron.

Hey, Harry, why aren’t you replying to my letters? I must have sent Errol about five times now. I think he’s getting slightly tired though, so I’ll give him a rest after this. Hermione is going to send you an owl soon, to ask if you want to come to the Burrow, but I’m not going to ask you to come now, I know you want to be on your own. We have had no word from the Order or anything, but then again as mum says “It’s secret business, Ronald, it’s nothing to do with you!” Fred and George have got a great shop running now and they have also become members of the Order. We haven’t been to Grimmauld Place (Harry’s heart gave a painful twang). I don’t know what’s going on with the Order, like I said, so honestly I’m not holding anything back this time. Well, I can’t wait to see you mate, we’ve missed you lately. Hope the Muggles are treating you like they should,
From Ron.

Harry shoved the letter back into the pile. He tried as hard as he could not to remember Sirius, but when he tried hard not to, the image of Sirius falling through the veil played through his mind like a video.
‘Oy! Boy, you have really done it this time! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!’
Trying hard to think what he possibly could have done to upset his Uncle now, Harry made his way downstairs. What he got was the shock of his life.
Standing there, in a rather filthy heap on the floor, sat Mr and Mrs Weasley, Tonks and Lupin. All of them seemed to be covered in soot. Harry’s worst assumptions had been realised – they had tried to use the floo network, causing Uncle Vernon’s living room to be covered in bricks and soot again.
‘Ah, there you are Harry,’ said Lupin, ‘I hope you got Hermione’s owl, saying that we would come and get you.’
‘Er…yeah I did, but I’d hoped you wouldn’t use the floo network, you know what happened last time Mr Weasley, remember?’
Mr Weasley grinned, ‘Yes, I do remember Harry, and I hope your Uncle has forgiven me,’ he said, glancing at Uncle Vernon. Uncle Vernon looked livid at the fact that he was asked to forgive someone who had blown up half his living room two years ago.
‘Well, hurry up then, boy; get your stuff and go!’ Uncle Vernon half-shouted.
Harry did it immediately; any reason to get away from the Dursleys was fine with him, despite what he had heard from the Dumbledore at the end of last year.
A couple of minutes later, Harry was back downstairs and heaving his trunk into the fire place. He stepped into the warm flames, and said loudly and clearly ‘The Burrow!’ A moment later, Harry was rushing in a howl of wind and colour.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:19 PM
Deano123 is currently offline Click here to Send Deano123 a Private Message Find more posts by Deano123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano123

Chapter 2: The Birthday Party

Harry stuck his hands out, and landed on the cold stone floor of the Weasley’s kitchen. He brushed himself off, and looked around, and saw something that made his heart warm. All the Weasleys (apart from Charlie and Mr and Mrs Weasley) were grouped around a table. High above them, Harry saw a banner which said:

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HARRY!

Harry gawped at it, and then saw a red blur streak towards him out of nowhere and embrace him really tightly.
‘Oh, Harry, it’s so wonderful to see you again, I’ve missed you so much.’ Guessing that this was Ginny, (Harry would have been slightly disturbed if it was Ron) Harry looked down and sure enough Ginny’s face was beaming up at him.
‘Th – Thanks Ginny, I’ve missed you too!’ he stammered as Ginny pulled out of the hug.
Hermione was now upon him, ‘Harry it’s great to see you! We’ve missed you so much!’
There was a whoosh behind him, and Mrs Weasley emerged from the fireplace, followed a moment later by Mr Weasley, then Tonks, then Lupin.
‘Harry, dear, it’s great to see you, had a good summer?’ said Mrs Weasley, embracing him in a hug. Harry thought this was a rather silly question. How could he have had a good summer locked up in that place with the Dursleys? And remembering Sirius all the time? Harry just nodded and forced a smile at Mrs Weasley.
‘Surely there was no need for four of you to come,’ he said, nodding his head at Tonks, Mr Weasley and Lupin.
‘Ah, well, um…’ Mr Weasley muttered, ‘you remember what happened last time with the throwing of the furniture and stuff, so we thought we might need, er, help if that happened again…’
Harry laughed, probably the first time in a month. He was glad to be back with his friends, in the wizard world, where he truly belonged.
In a few hours, the party was underway, and Harry was chatting with Fred and George.
‘You see, my good friend, our shop is going really well, thanks to a little help from a certain person,’ Fred winked at Harry and he grinned. Harry had helped Fred and George open a joke shop by giving them the winnings from the Triwizard Tournament in his fourth year.
‘Yeah, we’ve got loads of Hogwarts students coming in and buying things, mostly to annoy Umbridge last year.’
‘Yeah, but one day Malfoy came in, it was about a week ago now.’
Harry’s grin turned into a scowl.
‘He tried to buy some stink pellets, but we were one step ahead…we had overheard him and his cronies outside saying he was going to let them off in the store…we sold him some reverse Stink Pellets instead.’
‘What do they do?’ asked Harry.
‘Well,’ said George, grinning from ear to ear, ‘you let them off and a cloud appears over your head alone which causes dung bombs to fall on your head for a whole two hours! He was running down the street screaming! It was hilarious.’
‘Yeah, well I’m glad that the shops going well guys, I’m gonna take a wander around now, O.K?’
‘O.K little buddy.’
Harry walked amongst the people, and bumped into Lupin.
‘Hi, Harry, how is it going?’ said Lupin. His hair was going slightly grey. Harry had the suspicion that the full moon was approaching.
‘Oh, er, it’s going O.K…I guess.’
Harry could tell that Lupin was feeling the way that he was. Sad that he had lost the closest thing to a brother (or in Harry’s case a father) he had ever had. Still, it was Harry’s birthday party and he was not going to spoil it by grieving over Sirius once more.
‘Well, Harry, I’m glad you’re feeling O.K,’ said Lupin, in a voice that meant “because I’m not.”
Harry suddenly felt a strong surge of sympathy towards Lupin. He was the last of the marauders apart from Peter Pettigrew (Harry’s insides burned with anger at the thought of that traitor) and they had all been like brothers when they were at school.
‘Harry! Come over here for your cake!’ came Mrs Weasley’s voice. Harry felt this slightly childish that there was a birthday cake and candles he had to blow out, but they had all made an effort just for him, and he greatly appreciated it.
Two hours later and Harry was groggily slouching off to bed. He was sleeping in the same room as Ron, which made him feel better that he had his best friend with him. Little did Harry know he’d have one of the worst dreams ever that night…

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
Deano123 is currently offline Click here to Send Deano123 a Private Message Find more posts by Deano123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano123

Chapter 3: The Worst Dream Ever

Harry clambered into bed and chatted with Ron about Quidditch for about fifteen minutes, until Mrs Weasley insisted that they got some sleep. Harry turned off the lamps and drifted off to sleep…
He grabbed a Portkey and was rushing forward in a howl of wind and colour…suddenly his feet hit solid ground.
‘Where are we?’ he said.
‘Did anyone tell you the cup was a Portkey?’ came Cedric Diggory’s voice.
‘Nope,’ said Harry, ‘Is this supposed to be part of the task?’ he asked.
‘I dunno…wands out d’you reckon?’
‘Yeah.’
A masked and hooded figure was walking towards them both slowly…
‘Kill the spare!’ came a high, cold voice.
Harry’s scar burst on fire…someone shouted into the night: ‘AVEDA KEDAVRA.’ He heard a thump beside him, and he opened his eyes…
He was in a room, it was blurred and loads of people seemed to be duelling…then came Sirius’ voice:
‘Come on, you can do better than that!’ he yelled at a woman who was duelling with him…Bellatrix Lestrange.
A stunning spell caught Sirius right in the chest. He looked shocked, but still slightly happy, and he curved and fell through a veil.
‘NNNNOOOO SIRIUS!!! CEDRIC!!!’
Harry’s eyes snapped open. He was lying on the floor, both hands on his head, rubbing his scar. Ron, Fred, George, Ginny and Hermione were sitting over him.
‘Harry, mate, are – are you O.K?’ said Ron.
‘Of course he’s not O.K, he was rolling on the ground, holding his scar and yelling in pain, what do you think Ron?’ said George.
Mr and Mrs Weasley, Tonks and Lupin entered the room.
‘Harry, dear, what is it? What’s wrong?’ said Mrs Weasley.
‘I-I need to talk to Lupin,’ said Harry. Lupin looked slightly taken aback that Harry needed to talk to him in particular, but the others left leaving those two in the room alone.
‘What is it Harry? Has something happened with Voldemort? Has he attacked somebody?’ He was referring to the incident last year when Harry had seen Voldemort’s snake attack Mr Weasley in a dream, but it had been real, like a vision of the present.
‘D-do you miss Sirius?’ Harry blurted out, not meeting Lupin’s eyes. He glanced at Lupin, and he was staring out of the window. He looked as sad as Harry had ever seen him.
‘Yes, I do miss him, Harry. He was the closest thing to a brother I have ever had…’
‘Well, do you keep dreaming about the night he – he passed through the v-veil?’
Lupin looked startled at such a question.
‘I’m afraid, Harry, I don’t dream about it. I think about it a lot though. Each time I do, the memory becomes clearer. Like it’s running in front of me like a movie screen at a cinema, a thing I can’t avoid watching….the last of the marauders…the one left behind…’
Harry stared at Lupin. Was Harry having these dreams because he was weak? No, he answered himself; remember what Lupin said in third year? Something about not being weak because you have had a past most people can’t imagine. Maybe Lupin dreamt about being bit by a werewolf all the time. It was a possibility which made sense.
‘Well, Harry I’m afraid I have to go,’ said Lupin. He wiped his eyes on his sleeves as he left the room. The others came in, and Harry saw something very pink slip into the back pocket of Fred’s jeans.
‘You’ve been spying on me and Lupin with Extendable Ears!’ Harry half-shouted, ‘I can’t believe you; I mean they’re a bit of fun I know, but using them to spy on me of all people! You know something was wrong tonight! But no, you couldn’t resist could you? What if it was something about Lupin that he didn’t want anyone to know? What if I learned something that would have made you faint and I didn’t want to tell you yet?’
‘Listen, Harry –‘
‘No Fred, I don’t want to hear it, just get out of the room! NOW’
Fred, George, Hermione and Ginny left. Ron clambered into bed and Harry determinedly stared the other way, trying hard not to go to sleep. He knew that if he did, he’d just have another nightmare….

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
Deano123

Chapter 4: Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes

Harry awoke early that morning, having failed to stay awake, but not having a nightmare either. He dressed at top speed and went down to the table, where he saw Fred and George chatting to Ron and Hermione. They stopped when they saw Harry walking in.
‘Having a nice chat are you?’ muttered Harry. Mrs Weasley seemed not to notice the tension between everyone, because she merrily served everybody a fry up.
‘We’re heading off to Diagon Alley later to get your things,’ she said, ‘and we’re going to go to Fred and George’s shop and have a look around as well!’
Harry grunted to show that he had acknowledged this.
‘What’s up, Harry, you’re looking rather tired and grumpy?’
‘Of course he’s tired, he had a’ – George stopped at the look on Harry’s face – ‘an incident last night, what do you expect?’
Harry was still annoyed with everybody, and he showed this by ignoring them all the way to Diagon Alley.
Hermione was the one who pulled him to one side in Flourish and Blotts, pretending to be asking him which Defence Against The Dark Arts books he preferred.
‘Harry, I know you’re mad at everybody for eavesdropping, but I didn’t so please don’t be mad at me, I don’t like it when you’re mad at me.’
Harry felt a rush of gratitude towards Hermione.
‘You didn’t spy on us? Not one word?’
‘Not a single word,’ Hermione took his hand in hers ‘Please, Harry, don’t be mad at everyone, we all want what’s best for you, you know that. Everyone wants to help. Please forgive them.’
Harry didn’t know what it was, but the fact that Hermione was persuading him to do something made him powerless to resist doing it. They went back to the group. Harry noticed Hermione was still holding his hand, but he didn’t point this out. It seemed to give him reassurance that what he was doing was right.
‘Listen, guys, I just want to say, sorry for getting mad last night, but I expect an apology for eavesdropping on a private conversation.’
‘Yeah, we totally shouldn’t have spied on you, mate, we’re really sorry,’ said Ron nervously.
‘Me too,’ said Fred and George in unison.
‘And me,’ said Ginny.
‘Right, that’s that settled, let’s go and visit your shop then Fred? George?’
‘I thought you’d never ask,’ said Fred grinning, ‘it’s this way opposite Ollivander’s.
They went up the winding street. Harry noticed that Hermione still hadn’t let go of his hand. He gave it a little squeeze and Hermione smiled at him.
The group eventually reached a shop entitled “Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes”.
Fred opened the door,
‘Ladies first,’ he said promptly. Hermione let go of Harry’s hand and stepped inside with Ginny. Harry stepped in next, followed by Ron, then Fred, then George.
Harry felt his jaw drop, but didn’t quite have the mental power to close it, so much was the impact of what he saw.
He expected the shop to look nothing like it did. A massive counter at the end, where Fred and George hurried to, four aisles filled with jokes and tricks.
‘May we take your order, sir?’ said George in a mock posh voice, as Harry reached the counter. Harry grinned sheepishly. He was glad that the money he had given them was being put to good use.
‘So, erm…what to buy…what to buy indeed?’ said Harry in another posh voice.
‘I recommend the reverse Stink Pellets,’ said Fred, grinning.
After buying a set of reverse Stink Pellets, a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans and a pack of Dung bombs, Harry, Ron and Hermione set off down the street, just about to head into the Ice Cream Parlour. Ginny had left with Mrs Weasley, who had met them in the shop, and Fred and George were serving enthusiastic customers.
The trio headed in, and bought three ice cream cones. They sat at the same table eating them, Ron on one side, Harry and Hermione on the other.
Then someone caught Harry’s eye. A boy with blond hair was sitting with two other boys. Harry recognised them at once. Draco Malfoy, his arch nemesis, flanked by his cronies Crabbe and Goyle. They were reading the Daily Prophet, the wizarding newspaper. Well, Malfoy was, Harry doubted whether Crabbe and Goyle could read. Harry nudged Hermione and pointed in their direction. Ron, following their gaze, spotted them also. Malfoy spotted the trio, and headed over. Harry had a bad feeling about this, yet he would be happy for an excuse to hex Malfoy. It would let all the anger that he had bottled up inside out in the open. Last time he had met Malfoy, Malfoy had ended up resembling nothing but a slug, due to hexes from every direction.
‘Ah, Potter, nice to see you,’ smirked Malfoy, who set the Prophet down on their table. Harry gripped his wand in his pocket.
‘Read that, it should give you a laugh or two. It gave us three plenty of laughs.’
Harry snatched up the article and read aloud so Ron and Hermione could hear:

Dementors Escape Ministry Of Magic Hold For Good

In a brief statement today, Amelia Bones, newly instated Ministress Of Magic, gave a speech:

‘I regret to announce the mass revolt of Dementors in Azkaban. The Death Eaters inside have now been set free, and are armed and dangerous once more. The Dementors are now in He Who Must Not Be Nam – Oh the hell with this, VOLDEMORT’S control, and are now rebelling against the Ministry. We plead that the Wizarding World must stay calm. Survival Guides were sent home at the beginning of this summer, and it has all the information you need, in the event of an attack.’

Cornelius Fudge was fired from his position as Minister Of Magic, for not believeing Albus Dumbledore’s claims that He Who Must Not Be Named is amongst us once more. Fudge has now been put into a position as of “what do we do with him now?”

Harry read and re-read the article again and again. Amelia Bones…she had been at Harry’s trial for underage magic last year. The Dementors…Harry shuddered to think what would happen if Dementors went floating about all over the place just sucking out people’s souls at random. As this thought flashed Harry’s mind, he beckoned Hermione and Ron to follow him and left Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle gawping at his loss of reaction…

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:21 PM
Deano123

Chapter 5: The Dementors attack

Harry, Ron and Hermione entered the Leaky Cauldron and found Mrs Weasley and Ginny waiting for them. Mrs Weasley had taken some money out of all their vaults and bought their school things.
‘Thanks Mrs Weasley. Ginny, do you want to come upstairs for a bit? We need to, er, talk,’ said Harry.
‘Yeah, O.K,’ said Ginny, confusion all over her face.
They headed upstairs and Harry closed the door behind them. He turned to face all three of them.
‘Do you think we should carry on with the DA?’ he asked. All three of them nodded immediately. ‘But, how? I mean will Dumbledore approve of it?’
‘I’m sure he will, Harry; Dumbledore wants everyone to be safe,’ said Hermione, ‘even if he doesn’t we should still do it. It didn’t stop us last year did it?’ she said, a grin playing across her face. Harry was happy that Hermione had made this statement, not him. Ron stood fidgeting with the pocket of his jeans. Ginny was watching the conversation, apprehension and excitement dawning on her face.
Harry walked over to the window. He looked out of it, and what he saw made his heart stop still.
Dementors. Tall hooded, gliding Dementors, gliding along Diagon Alley. People were running into shops, cowering in the shadows or just downright running.
‘Oh, no, no no no, this can’t be happening,’ said Harry, his voice rising with each word.
‘Wh-what is it Harry?’ said Ron, fear all over his face.
‘Ron, Hermione, Ginny, get downstairs, and alert Mrs Weasley if she doesn’t already know. I’m going to try and help,’ said Harry.
‘B-but Harry, we don’t know what’s going on,’ squeaked Hermione.
‘DEMENTORS, THAT’S WHAT IT IS! NOW DO WHAT I SAID!’
Hermione screamed and ran downstairs at once. Ginny and Ron followed, panic-stricken.
Harry ran downstairs. Surely Voldemort didn’t want to launch an attack in the middle of summer? Especially on Diagon Alley…
Harry kept running downstairs, swept past Mrs Weasley (Harry where are you running to? Get back here now, it’s not safe…HARRY!), Ginny, Ron and Hermione and ran out onto the street. His insides went cold, but that didn’t stop him. Ministry members were trying to fight them off, but were starting to become weak. He thought of all of his friends and being back at Hogwarts and bellowed:
‘EXPECTO PATRONUM!’ The familiar silver stag erupted from the tip of Harry’s wand and charged through six Dementors, before vanishing. Now the rest of the Dementors turned their attention to Harry. Harry struggled to think of a happy thought. All he could hear in his ears were:
‘Come on, you can do better than that! FLASH!’
He could only think of Sirius falling through the veil, he was struggling to remember Hogwarts and his friends. Ron and Hermione’s faces were swimming in front of him, fading away and bursting back again. He tried with all his might to conjure a Patronus. He didn’t understand why it wasn’t working…he didn’t have as much trouble last year. Suddenly, a huge otter charged through the Dementors and the Dementors glided away, defeated. Harry looked to see who had conjured the Patronus. It was Hermione.
She was standing outside the Leaky Cauldron, looking weak but determined, her wand still raised. Ron rushed to her side and caught her just before she fainted, sweat dripping off her forehead.
Harry rushed up to Ron’s aid, and together they managed to find a bed to put her on inside the Leaky Cauldron.
‘Well, I – I guess, the DA training for Patronus’ came in handy eh, Harry?’ said Ron.
Harry was still in shock. Dementors, here in Diagon Alley, this was impossible.
‘What? Oh yeah, it did, she saved my life there,’ said Harry. Wow, he thought, she saved me from becoming soul-less. She really is improving. Harry swelled with pride. It looked like the DA was really paying off.
‘Boys, are you O.K, and how’s Hermione feeling?’ said Mrs Weasley, as she came into the door.
‘Oh, er, we’re fine, Hermione’s still out cold though, but I’m sure she’ll be fine,’ said Harry.
‘Well, that’s good,’ said Mrs Weasley. Before Harry knew it, she had burst into tears. Harry thought he had a good idea what was wrong.
‘Mrs Weasley, why don’t you come and sit down, next to me and Ron?’ said Harry soothingly.
‘Y – Yes, O.K, Harry, I’m s – sorry, it’s just that, everyone is getting hurt. I can’t stand it, especially you. Y –you just deal with it, and carry on, no matter how much loss you are going through. It’s such a shame, now all your friends are getting hurt, and it’s so hard…like I said, last y – year, it will be a miracle if my family survives this war.’ Ron gave a small pat on the back to his mother. Harry searched for something comforting to say.
‘Mrs Weasley, I’m sure everything will turn out just fine, as long as we stay on top of Voldemort, we will win,’ he said. Mrs Weasley gave a small squeak at the sound of the name.
‘Oh, no what about Fred and George, where have they got to?’ said Mrs Weasley, panic all over her face now, ‘What if the Dementors got them?’
‘I’m sure they’re fine, Mum, they know how to look after themselves,’ said Ron, ‘come on, let’s go to their shop.’

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:21 PM
Deano123

Chapter 6: Reunited once more.

Harry, Ron, Mrs Weasley and Ginny left Hermione in her bed, leaving a note to say where they had gone. They headed off down Diagon Alley, and got to Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. Harry attempted to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge. He attempted again and again.
‘Oh, no what’s happened to them?’ said Mrs Weasley. Ginny and Ron were extremely pale. Harry knocked on the door, which he thought was the obvious thing to do.
The door swung open, and Fred stood there, looking extremely pale. He gave his mother a massive hug, and George appeared and did the same.
Mrs Weasley gave a big sob, and stepped inside the shop.
‘All we had to do was lock it with the colloportus charm, and Dementors haven’t got wands, so they couldn’t use Alohomora to open it,’ said George, ‘blimey, it’s lucky that Fred came up with that idea or – or who knows what might have happened.’
Ginny gave Fred and George a massive hug each, and Ron gave them both a one-armed hug.
‘Well, thank goodness your safe, I was out of my mind with worry,’ said Mrs Weasley, ‘Harry managed to fight a few of them off didn’t you Harry?’
‘Well, I got rid of a couple yeah, but if it wasn’t for Hermione I would be soul-less,’ said Harry.
Fred winked at Harry, and Harry continued, ‘she’s out cold now though, as you know, it takes a lot of energy to conjure a Patronus. Blimey, I sound like a teacher,’ he added.
Fred, George, Harry and Ron started chatting again, and it wasn’t until Harry checked his watch that he realised that it was already half-past seven.
‘Er, Mrs Weasley, shouldn’t we be getting back to the Burrow?’ asked Harry.
‘Yes, I suppose we should, I’ll go and see how Hermione’s feeling,’ Mrs Weasley said and she went off in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron.
‘Well, it’s time to close the store Fred,’ said George.
‘Indubitably, it is George, indeed it is,’ said Fred.
The group stepped outside and watched as Fred muttered ‘Colloportus,’ at the door, and there was a small click and the door was locked.
They set off down the almost deserted winding street. Eventually, they reached the Leaky Cauldron, and in front of the door stood Hermione.
‘Oh, Harry thank goodness, I thought they had got you,’ she said as she rushed forward and embraced him in a tight hug. Fred winked at Harry again.
‘Well, they would have if it wasn’t for you, so thanks a lot Hermione, that was a great Patronus you conjured,’ said Harry, as Hermione let go of him.
‘Well, if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t know how to conjure a Patronus.’ Harry felt himself glowing with pride again at the fact that the DA was really helping in deadly situations.
Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny went upstairs to pack their things. They were talking about the Dementor attack.
‘I mean, Voldemort wouldn’t want an attack where there are loads of wizards around would he?’ said Hermione.
A sudden thought struck Harry. What if they weren’t in Voldemort’s control, but they weren’t in the Ministry’s either? What if they’re just out there, just doing what they want? Harry shuddered again. Dementors loose, everywhere.
‘But what if they aren’t in Voldemort’s control?’ he said out loud, cutting off Ron mid-sentence.
‘What do you mean, Harry? They aren’t in the Ministry’s control, so who else are they going to go to?’ said Ginny.
‘Well, what if they’re just doing what they want? Like you said, Voldemort won’t want an attack where there are loads of wizards, and the Ministry just wants them to guard Azkaban. They could just be out there.’
A silence fell on the group, broken only by Crookshanks, Hermione’s cat, and Pigwidgeon, Ron’s owl.
‘That would be horrible,’ said Hermione at last, ‘just running around, sucking people’s souls out at random.’
‘That’s what I thought,’ said Harry, ‘But all the same, Voldemort will just be sending them wherever I am though won’t they, apart from Hogwarts. Maybe, the fact that there were wizards everywhere didn’t matter, perhaps he just said, “go and find Harry Potter”.’
Harry immediately wished he hadn’t said this. He could tell it made everyone else feel in danger all the time just because they know him.
‘O.K, we’re going back to the Burrow now!’ Mrs Weasley called up the stairs. ‘We’re using Floo Powder!’
Harry groaned. Floo Powder was definitely his least favourite way to travel.

There thats all I've got so far, please tell me what you think!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:22 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

It is good so far.You should keep on writting.You are good!jm rock

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:29 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano123

Thanks Jackie Malfoy, I'll try and get the rest done soon, it might take a while though. Hold on tight, keep this thread running people!!

Old Post May 1st, 2005 01:39 PM
crazykim

its really really good
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

what happened to you?

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 06:42 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

I think your stories awsome, keep going cant wait to read more! wink

Old Post May 2nd, 2005 11:25 PM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

that was awesum deano123! i hope u keep going wit the story!!

Old Post May 4th, 2005 01:38 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

yeah me too

what happened to you?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 03:47 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

so...wen r u posting more?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 01:55 AM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

when when???

what happened to you?

Old Post May 6th, 2005 06:07 PM
darkjedi132
SITH MASTER

THATS AWESOME keep posting more chapters

There is no death, There is the Force.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:06 PM
darkjedi132 is currently offline Click here to Send darkjedi132 a Private Message Find more posts by darkjedi132 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

That is AMAZING.Keep up the great work. big grin big grin Happy Dance

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:14 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

post more pleeeeeeeeez

what happened to you?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:34 PM
Midnight109

post more pleez.its great

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:53 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

pleez type more.its great

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:35 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez post

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:06 PM