KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Which is the better movie:SPM1 or SPM2

Spiderman1 or Spiderman2
This poll is closed.
Spidey1 2 10.53%
Spidey2 17 89.47%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Which is the better movie:SPM1 or SPM2
Started by: Spideys Sister

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya ill call him on my super phone that connects directly to his house because were close buddies your dumb

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:10 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Why was SM-2 better??

One reason: DOCTOR OCTOPUS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:14 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

i think becasue for 1 doc ock, and 2 and probably the better of the 2 was becasue spderman was aready developed ya know, no need to see him finding himself, that and the fight scenes were fin awesome, i mean the subway fight pure genious

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:34 AM
dubefan is currently offline Click here to Send dubefan a Private Message Find more posts by dubefan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

They killed off normy too early they should have their fights on going in the movies

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:29 AM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that would be stupid, it would be too lord of thie rings, ya know always fighting the same bad guys no thanx, im glad norman is dead and just a figment of harrys imagination

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:15 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Norman shall rise from his grave by spidey 5

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:22 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

that makes even less sence, once your dead your dead, i mean im no doctor but when someone gets impaled by a machine flying about 80 mph they are more or less dead, and if they arent dead they aint happy, so hes dead, plus the coffin 6 feet underground is kind of a dead give away that he aint comin back so he aint coming back hes only in harrys hhead

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:48 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

In the comic he didn't really die..something about the Goblin juice kept him alive....I wouldn't rule out Norman coming back...provided he don't wear that fake ass Power Ranger villian suit.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 03:51 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dubefan
the man with the plan

hahah power rangers, they were gay i rememebr that roboy guy, he reminded me of URKEL hahah he was gay

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:55 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Alpha...but seriously they need to redue Green Goblin by Spidey 5 give him a real costume...he could have been a carebear villian in that get up.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 04:58 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya hioefully when they do the hob goblin they give him the tattered trench coat, and really make him look menacing, none of this plastic armour BS

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:19 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah the cap and hood are cool

Old Post May 16th, 2005 05:22 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

ya they make him look so bad a$$

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:56 PM
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mainstream
Alpha...but seriously they need to redue Green Goblin by Spidey 5 give him a real costume...he could have been a carebear villian in that get up.

Thats sic that you know its name I watched them and I hated them

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:04 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

what sic? I feel quite chipper

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:05 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

yes pleas to explain what is sic?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:14 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I think she means "sick"

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:15 PM
dubefan
the man with the plan

wel than never mind im healthy, and spieyes sister can be a source of useless info

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:15 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

heh heh

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:17 PM
Doctor Strange
Master of the mystic arts

Spider-man 2 had a better plot and better fights. And Doc Ock is the best Spider-man villain.

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:20 PM
Doctor Strange is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor Strange a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor Strange Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote