KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (132): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Which Prince, Palidan? Either way they are both pretty busy but you might manage it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 07:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Obviously not paying this 100% attention whilst on my holiday, but basically waiting on others!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Accually I think Lord Gorlim would work better, because he is in charge of all the logistics I need, and seems like he would help out.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ahh! I feel slightly ridiculous for flunking out of the Lord of the Rings game again...but it's summer now...so...yeah...

I'm still in, right?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:09 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(brushes off dust)

Man, one holiday and things get buried...

Good choice, Palidan, Gorlim's very friendly. You meet him in a comfortable Palace antechamber. He's not exactly what you expect, from your Elven point of view, of a Dunadan Lord. He doesn't look like a mighty Prince or noble warrior, more like an influential merchant.

"Palidan!" he says, brightly, having made it his business to know who all of you guys are. "How can I help?"

-

Appreciated that it is Summer and summer = slow play. But you are more than welcome, as ever, Rexy, and having saved the King's daughter in the first part, you can go straight in with Vardalain (Dexx)'s plot.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 09:34 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

(( do you need more players .. I'm interested if its still going ))

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 09:22 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's still going, just very slow this summer, and feel free to join if you are willing to make a character!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 10:09 AM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

(( I had a few questions do i post them here or somewhere else? ))

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 08:10 PM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

May as well ask them in here now!

BtVS

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 07:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I have some brushing up to do with my Dwarf... *goes to contact Dexxy for an update*

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, well, this game remains ready for when people are!

Stupid holidays...

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 11:02 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(Goes rumaging through the thread to find out what the hell I'm looking for... Nothing like a month break to ruin a train of thought...)

"Hello *bows slightly* I was wondering what you could tell me about the Burial Mounds, I was told to investigate a curse upon them. But I can't seem to find much about them, besides the basic history, and I'm not allowed near them."
(If thats not a good way of saying that, please tell me and I'll fix it...)

OH!
And I fully expect our little team to be kicking ass in all the tournaments...
Would help all us of if we had a bit of local fame...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:11 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Curse? Err... well, I am no expert in such things. But I highly recommend staying away from the Burial Mounds. They are not safe for travel any more. Not that anywhere in Nothern Cardolan is really safe, except Baranar... but they are particularly bad."

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 09:21 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

((sorry.. here are my questions
One: What all do you want me to tell about my character
Two: Where is everyone at? and when do i join in
Three: is their anything important i should know before i start.. Like about the history of the game, and so on? ))

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:11 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
"Curse? Err... well, I am no expert in such things. But I highly recommend staying away from the Burial Mounds. They are not safe for travel any more. Not that anywhere in Nothern Cardolan is really safe, except Baranar... but they are particularly bad."

What have you heard about them?

(Ok I read up on them... Evil witch king spirit thingys...)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:21 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Heard about them? Oh, well, when we sent our first party to Baranar we sent them through the Downs where the Mounds are located in order to avoid meeting any Orcs watching the North/South road. Turned out the Orcs had had the same idea, though, of hiding their numbers in the Mounds. Less so now Baranar is enforcing more law and order, but even so, it's not safe in there. All that fog; people could easily fall prey to Orcish hunters."

Vaya- first of all, have you read the character creation thread? You may need help from the others.

Secondly and thirdly, you can be one of the new arrivals, and other than the basic setting of the game- which I cn refer you to- there is an entire plotline currently going on which will explain the plot to new players. So that should help you.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Jul 24th, 2005 at 03:22 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:07 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

So you think thats all that could happen in there, I was told of the Witch Kings involvement with some sort of curse. Simalar to the kinds at Rhudar or Angmar.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well... he didn't curse Rhudaur as such, unless you are talking metaphorically; the Dunlendings were certainly a curse to it. Useless branch of the family anyway; no wonder they went down so fast. But there have been some rumours of strange things in the Downs... rumours flying through Bree about the mists and so on... I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just stay out of there."

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:23 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(why me and these stupid information finding negotiation things...)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, luckily, Vardalain can full you in on the details a little later. For now, let's assume that you are satisifed that SOMETHINBG very odd happened in the Downs, and this turns rumours you have heard about the Witch-King;s powers from superstition into something more substantial.

This interests you. No Man- as the Witch-King reputedly is- has wielded such power in... a long time. Of course, the fact that he must be 600 years old now is also rather suspicious.

You knew Arthedain was in a struggle against the Orcs, but you are not sure now if you really realise the full scope of it all. Just what are they up against? And what do they plan to do about it?

BtVS

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 10:48 PM