KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (132): « First ... « 129 130 [131] 132 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes indeed- Dunlending couriers carried the information back. A 'special' inn is a great place to pick up information.

Magic was behind it- but the magic of the Witch King is not infinite; it must be practically applied.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 08:06 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I suppose we need to take that information back to the King (and his son).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 08:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You are with one of his sons, of course...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 08:18 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ooh, I meant return the Prince to his father.

Is it safe to say that the men Anglomir and Menelacar killed in the inn where for the Witch King rather than unfortunate guards at the wrong place and the wrong time?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 08:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They had been bewitched also.

You should note the fanatic behaviour of the Dunlendings- they virtually committed suicide attacking you (even if they had killed you, it would have been noticed) so Rhavorniel could get away.

Well now, the game is then coming to a close. Arvedui s pleased you found the link- the whole thing with Elendur will be kept quiet though. This is not the time for such things. The presence of a witch in the kingdom causes consternation. Your foe is the Witch King after all- witches serve him. There could be others.

There were many things going on in that story that got losr over time. The tournament of course- it went well enough,. The argument about who gets command of the new northern army; it does not go to Farael. However, Farael does get command of the eastern armies, and following earlier events he wants to search the Downs for an hidden Orcish base; he believes their rapid strikes, even with the information they were getting from Elendur, could only have come from a camp inside the borders of Arthedain.

Lord Annuneryn is left miserable after the King tells him in no uncertain terms that he is to break off any romance with the Princess.

---

Nothing else of evil note happens that summer; it is a happy one. But now, colder days are drawing in once more. The enemy might have lost its source of information, but they are still gathering in strength, and Arthedain still stands alone.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 07:30 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Poor Annuneryn...

Talin is none too happy about anything that has transpired. Who did the leadership of the northern army go to if not Farael? Talin is at least pleased that Farael is going to get his happy hunting.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 10:51 AM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

A tricky one, that one! Menelacar will be pleased Annuneryn got told to shove off...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2010 08:59 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

I can't believe it took us five years to complete this.

William is disheartened by the presence of Rhavorniel and hopes that there are no such witches running about the Shire.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 08:18 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They'd stick out a little more there.

BtVS

Old Post Aug 10th, 2010 10:11 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Right! Come September we shall be moving on with returning characters, development, and a new story as we return to the story of Arvedui's search for an alliance.

First of all, we need to get xp sorted. So, is everyone satisfied that everything important they did has been duly recorded?

BtVS

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 09:52 AM
Peach
mordrem

I think I have everything in there.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2010 02:57 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'll go through and make sure but I'm positive I got everything.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:28 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

I did not do much so it should all be recorded.

Nice trick.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 03:34 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The process of xp allocation in MERP is as complex as it is glorious, so I on;y want to have to go through it all once.

Time to power up, though!

BtVS

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 01:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, please check out the xp thread for some more info about its allocation.

-

Meanwhile, there is a Part 4 to be played! Two questions:

1. Who is up for it?

2, Is it worth me making a big advertising effort to attract players?

Not wanting to give away plot, but the next Part will be an 'away' mission...

BtVS

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:05 PM
Mithlond
Gondor needs no King!

Count Menelacar in!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:31 PM
Mithlond is currently offline Click here to Send Mithlond a Private Message Find more posts by Mithlond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You've got Talin in for another one. Maybe it'll run smoother now that we're starting anew?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 09:24 PM
General Zink
Bane

Bill Took is in.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 09:04 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ellothiel will be sticking around.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 10:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Oops, posted my intent to play in the wrong thread.

Nice trick.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2010 08:12 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote