KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor

USH'S LORD OF THE RINGS GAME PART 3- The Tournament and the Traitor
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (132): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

euhm let's see what should I take, it's too hard ush I don't get it confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll take JOUSTING big grin

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:22 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

aww..
no magic competition

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:24 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Good reason for that, Palidan- you can probably count the number of magic-users in Arnor on the fingers of one head.

It simply doesn't happen.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 06:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Swordsmanship! And both Melees. How big are the teams?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

we could all join in on a melee team if possible, would be sweet

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 05:31 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

(July? Oh, fun, being as I'll be away the second half of July and possibly a good part of August....)

Ellothiel raises from where she had been waiting and bows. "Your highness, it is an honor to meet you." she says.

(btw, for the tournament I'm thinking archery....and all of us on a melee team sounds like it'd be fun.)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 06:55 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Well then, I'll be setting off fireworks for the team!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:03 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

You can be the cheerleader stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 12:45 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Besides, I am sure you will be WAY too busy by then, Palidan!

Meanwhile. Palidan is still tasked with uncovering the past, Vardalain with the future.

Prince Elendur is making a speech, Ellothiel, extending the greetings of his father, the King Arvedui, to all travellers from foreign climes who have brought themselves to the fine Kingdom of Arthedain. Here, he says, Dunadan civilisation still truly exists, with a line unbroken from the days of Isildur himself, and before.

He then enters a rather boring and dutiful part about the rights and responsibilites of any free-born being inside the Kingdom, the technicalities of which clearly do not suit his impatient style

Then then adds on a requested call to duty.

"As I am sure many of you have heard," says Elendur, "we here in the last part of Arnor still free stand in the shadow of the vile Witch-King and his evil plans, which we oppose at every turn. Alone in Middle-Earth we stand against this menace. The King himself asks that any man or woman, Dunadan, or Northman, or Common Man... Elf, Dwarf or Halfling who would seek an adventure of life of fame and fortune in the noble struggle against evil are most welcome here indeed. There are jobs-a-plenty to be had inside the ranks of Arvedui's new grand alliance of the free peoples. If any would volunteer for this life, please do let me know."

He ends by saying that he has the responsibility for the new arrivals during the time of the Tournament, so if there are any problems, please speak to someone in his houshold and he will give the matter his full attention whenever he can.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 05:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(Yey, someone to take the blame for us!)

Darvan is waiting for the actual torney itself to start, so he can sign up for the fencing.

Was that speech at the tournament opening, or just to us?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:41 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It was just to Ellothiel, actually, as part of the recent arrivals to Arthedain.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:42 PM
Dexx
wingless

terribly sorry...but i have some very big exams right now, which are important on a long term and i can't be of any use in the game right now. after i'm done with them i'll complete my character creation (finally) and i can concetrate on the tasks at hand...but until then...i don't think i can sad

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:45 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Oh, right. Doesn't matter then.

Can Darvan go to the tournament site itself, and possibly aid with the setting-up of any equipment (especially for the fencing area)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:46 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dexx
terribly sorry...but i have some very big exams right now, which are important on a long term and i can't be of any use in the game right now. after i'm done with them i'll complete my character creation (finally) and i can concetrate on the tasks at hand...but until then...i don't think i can sad

That sucks, man. Good luck with them, though!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No worries, we can keep this game quiet in the background for a while. Treat this part as a massively extended introduction.

You've not quite earned that amount of inclusion with the locals yet I am afraid, Darvan.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 10:41 AM
Fire

btw is it me or is this game going REALLY SLOW

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Everyone's busy!

(demands everyone stops their lives in favour of gaming)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:01 PM
Fire

Good Point smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:07 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yay! Pretty much done with everything!
Thank god!

Oh, could I go talk to the prince, or is he super busy too?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 06:20 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No worries, we can keep this game quiet in the background for a while. Treat this part as a massively extended introduction.

You've not quite earned that amount of inclusion with the locals yet I am afraid, Darvan.

Well, Darvan goes and offers his help. If he is refused, he sits and watches, out of boredom.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 12:43 AM