KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Travis shook his head as he casually followed Chrys. He mentally kicked himself for letting himself be found like this, but there was nothing he could do about it now. "Hold it!" Travis said as he aimed the heavy magnum at Chrys' back. How do I know you are who you appear to be. I won't let Umbrella get their hands on me, so I'll need a little proof that you aren't a Doppleganger like Lianne was." Travis watched as Chrys slowly turned to face him.

(OOC: I don't mind as long as you don't take him out of character. I like how you had us in a standoff.)

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post May 26th, 2005 01:35 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

(ooc: yeah, I tend to do that often…um, anyway, sorry for not posting earlier, went to a baseball game and just got back! Anywho, here’s something a little half assed before I turn in…)

Doppelgangers don’t have the misfortune of going through thirty six hours of drug free childbirth… Chrys held the thought in, forming a sour expression as the barrel was drilled deeper into her back. Turning to face Travis, she raised her brow, swinging the Benelli to his chest. She scowled, eyes glowing with something indescribable, a tinge of pain visible beyond the blue.

“Don’t…EVER…call me one of those things,” Holstering the shotgun, Chrys scrimmaged around her bra, pulling out a small chain with a silver dog tag…her dog tag. It was the only form of ID she had on her, and negligible as it were, it would have to suffice. She didn’t know enough about Mr. Russell to piss him off.

Holding it up to the light, Chrys sighed. “This is the only thing I have, you can either believe me or not, your call. The only proof I can give you is I met you and Lianne in the mall. Oh yeah…” she stroked her chin thoughtfully. Her Benelli went back to his forehead.

“That reminds me. Are you infected? Sorry, standard procedure, can’t risk contamination, yaddi yadda. If you are infected, before I kill you, I need a question answered. If you’ve attempted to escape, what routes have you tried to take out the city? And if you aren’t infected…showers are on the second floor. You can talk to me when you’re cleaner…” Readying the shotgun coolly, she waited for a response, partially hoping she wouldn’t have to end the life of the only –possible- comrade she’d seen…

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:15 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

Travis angrily stared down the barrell of the shotgun as he weighed his options. "Regardless of my medical condition, i suggest that if you are going to use that thing you'd better do it. I don't like being questioned about things that are fairly obvious." Travis replied as he showed her his scarred left arm. One of Umbrella's creations did that six months ago after Lianne informed me that she was a doppleganger. She used Rain's appearence to try to get me back to Umbrella. She said some chemical in my blood allowed them to create dopplegangers and that with the supply that Umbrella had only two were made. The Adam and Eve project. She also let slip that an underground train that leads out of the city was how she was to get me out, that is before a hunter made her a foot shorter." Travis sighed as the barrel left his forehead. "I know where the train is and how to get it running, but first we have to find certain circuits to fix the instrument panels. I was going to live out the rest of my days here trying to die where Umbrella couldn't reach me. Now that i have recapped my last 6 months in Hell it is your turn. Oh and stop calling me Russell, My name is Travis."

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:34 AM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

"I see..."

Holstering her shotgun, Chrys sighed. She ran her fingers through her frizzing chestnut hair, rubbing her face tiredly. It seemed everybody around her had something...different with them and an attempt to escape the city almost always led to an adventure. She dropped her fingers from her face, pocketing her hands as her gaze wandered to her toes. She was hesitant over how to explain her survival.

"I..." Chrys kept her gaze hidden, breathing deeply. "I should start from the beginning...from the manor. I should...but I can't. It's been six months," She chuckled weakly, biting her lip to stifle her laughter. "Six months already...its happened to me before, don't know why I can't deal with it now. It's no surprise...of course it would be Umbrella..."

She trailed off, knowing she was rambling. Widening her eyes, she forced the warmth that had entered them to leave. Massaging her temples, Chrys finally looked up to Travis. Folding her arms over her chest, she feigned a casual expression. "Sorry, was more talking to myself than to you. After I escaped from the mansion, had two months to find myself," She motioned her hands out to the vast wooden hotel. "A safe haven of sorts."

Travis gave her a strange look. He asked, "Why only two months?"

Her cheeks flushed vibrantly, Chrys making a sour face. Gulping, she kept her attention on the dog tag around her neck. "...Because If I ran around the city for too long...with all the strain carrying items from place to place...I would have risked..." She closed her eyes, thankful for the dim lighting of the building. "...a miscarriage."

"A miscarriage?"

Grinding her teeth, Chrys headed to the aluminum ladder leading up to the second floor platform. "Yes. I was...around four months when I met you and the others. Once escaped, had two months to forage for safety and food, two months later, gave birth, etc. The South and East Side are blocked, tried to exit the city from there," She cocked her head, peering down to Travis on the ground floor. "Not worried about Umbrella too bad, they probably deduced we died after the first month. I'm thinking escape, get a new identity..."

Be happy...

She frowned at her last thought, knowing it would never be the case for her. Pressing her back to a bedroom door as he climbed, Chrys stared out one of the dustier windows to the navy blue sky, stars sparkling over decay and death. "Now...what parts do you need for this train? Been around long enough...I know I won't have everything but perhaps I can be of assistance?"

Old Post May 27th, 2005 04:37 PM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

"Yeah, well as to the parts for the train most of the circuitry is specially manufactured for it, so we'd have to find a place he that would have them. The Most important circuit we need is the one that controls the locomotion of the train. With it in hand I should be able to bypass all of the extra circuits with ones from a standard computer." Travis looked down at Chrys as he stood from the ladder. "The fact that you have a child gives you more reason to stay away from me. Umbrella knows that i am still alive and has sent a steady stream of seekers and U.S.S. Teams after me. You would be in danger if more showed up." Travis looked into her eyes, "I won't risk the lives of you or your child. I will find the parts we need. If the others are alive i want you to find them."

Old Post May 29th, 2005 08:39 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Hey Shalimar whats up?" Billy said slowly pulling his beretta out of its holster.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 30th, 2005 12:23 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"that smell". then she paused for a while."cold roting, infected flesh"

Old Post May 30th, 2005 06:34 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo moved closer to Shalimar aiming his beretta in the direction shalimar was talking about. He looked around them both keeping his eyes peeled and making sure before firing if he saw anything.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 31st, 2005 12:30 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

(ooc: sorry if this comes out busted. using an odd keyboard/computer and got my nails done, so yeah...)

Chrys nodded her head at his concern, closing her eyes in understanding. She didn't fully agree with what he said, despite it being truth, but she wouldn't yet speak her mind. Shrugging in an almost carefree manner, Chrys motioned Travis to follow her down the hall. Watching as she went, he reluctantly followed after.

Keying in the password, she dashed into the room, Genesis whining quietly in the darkness. Flipping on a pale soft white light, she took off her damp orange baby tee, throwing it into the pile of laundry. Chrys smiled warmly, cradling the blue eyed baby in her arms. Settling down immediately, she closed her eyes, cuddling against her mother.

She sighed, finally addressing the patient Travis. "I'll look for the others...though...some might be hesitant to be around me. Its in relation to the mansion, I went a little..." Chrys arched her brow, gaze to the side. "Well, paranoid bordering psychotic bordering suic-" She stopped there, narrowing her eyes back to him. "Case in point, I'll look out for the others while I'm scourging for parts."

Noticing him about to make a look of complaint, she scoffed, waving out her hand. "Don't waste your breath. I hope you didn't think my game plan was to sit here until Genesis could walk and talk. Besides the fact we have only so much food to last us, I'm not having my child grow up in the hellhole...screw that. I'll help find some parts but I won't get too much in your way."

Resting Genesis back on the bed, she adjusted the pillows to serve as a sort of barrier. She chuckled a bit. "USS, huh? God damn, they're really after your blood...no pun intended. Their's a weapons cache down the hall, you should find something for your Desert Eagle, a Remington even and a few other mentionables...the Benelli stays with me though, sorry buddy."

Blinking innocently back to Travis from curious cerulean. "Here's the deal. During the day, we split up, you go to your side of town for your part, I go to mine." Leaning over, she searched beneath the bed, pulling out several different versions of the town schematics.

Pulling out a map of the sewer system, she tilted her head. "No idea how long it took me to get this damned thing...ah, anyways. Taking ze underground routes by nightfall, we meet back beneath the hotel, etc. NEVER take the east side between 6am or 6pm. It's licker central. Unsure about the others but thats my warning to you."

Flipping the map onto the ground, Chrys crossed her legs solemnly. "Do we have ourselves a plan or I'm I gonna have to just do it regardless?"

Old Post May 31st, 2005 04:36 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"it's gone"

Old Post May 31st, 2005 06:46 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS GONE?" Billy asked her not letting his guard down for a second.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 31st, 2005 07:24 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"what ever it was it was not human or k9. it seemed not to smell us."then she paused again. bildo lets go. don't ask why just move. i think I've picked up two scents. one Berina which is west of us and the other is that thing which is east."

Old Post May 31st, 2005 10:04 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Yeh alright" Bildo said and with that he got up aiming his gun east, not taking any chances. He moved over to the fire that had been keeping them warm and stamped and scuffed it out.

It was dark a clear night with a bit of fog and mist. "Ok Shal where too?".

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 12:17 PM
XornonJay

Drake sat quietly on the steps of what use to be the Racoon City Hospital. He was bald, had a slightly unkemp beard. He had changed his look with his new life.

(Flash Back)

Drake ran behind Berina and the rest of the team. For all he knew, life was over. Malcom had died, Racoon City had all but been completly destroyed, and Drake had nothing left to live for.

All of a sudden, Drake heard a scream. He stopped, letting the rest of the team run ahead. Am I going crazy , he thought. No, he thought, I know I heard it.

Drake stood still, listening intently. There it was again; a scream coming from down one of the corridors. Drake took off at a sprint down the hallway, listening to the now constant shrieking of a woman. Finally he came to the door it was coming from.

Drake shoved it open and took a cautious step in. Sure enough, there was a girl of about 23 sitting in the corner screaming, surrounded by fire, and held at bay by a infected dog. With one clean shot, Drake killed the dog, and the screaming of the girl changed to calls for help, begging him to help her get free.

Drake was about to lay the door down across the fire to help her out, whne he noticed a bloody, oozing bite on the girls neck. The wound was deep, and had obviously been there a while. It was no use. Drake would get her out, and in about 30 minutes would have a zombie to deal with.

He didn't hesitate. Drake pulled out his Desert Eagle and fired a single shot into the woman's head. It was better then letting her change and have to suffer that way, or letting her burn to death. Drake turned to leave when he felt the biulding shudder.

"Dammit!" Drake shot from the room, and ran back down the hallway. The biulding was coming down. It had been burning for to long. He had to get out. Drake had made it down two floors when the biulding shook again, this time more violently. There was no more time.

He ran for the nearest room with a window. He kicked open the door and saw the window, sealed shut with bars. Cursing, Drake ran to the next room, only to find the same thing. With an animal like roar, Drake tore through the rooms looking for an escape. Nothing.

Finally, coming to the end of the hallway, Drake found an open window. Drake was two stepped away when he felt the sturdiness under his feet give way, and gravity start to pull him to sudden death.

(TBC)

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:39 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

rake woke up on top of a pile of rubble. He didn’t move in fear of hurting himself more then he probably already was. He did a quick check on his limbs. Both arms were fine, he defiantly had a dislocated finger or two. His torso seemed fine besides the cuts and bruises. He left leg was fine, but his right was defiantly broken.

He sat up carefully, wincing at the pain in his back. He took a deep breathe and looked down at his leg. From the middle of his shin down was bent at a complete 90 degree angle from the rest of his leg.

Drake turned his head and swallowed the vomit that was threatening to come up. This was no time to get sick. He had to set his leg. Drake looked around for something, anything to help it into place. Finding a piece of pole and ripping his shirt to make pieces of rope to hold the pole in place, Drake got ready.

He hooked the toe of his left foot on the edge of a concrete slab and then pinned it there carefully with another. Rolling onto his stomach, Drake grabbed hold of the other edge of the slab and took a deep breath. With a heave and scream of pain, Drake heard the bone snap back into place, and he went unconscious.

When Drake woke back up, the pain that shot through his body was like none he had ever felt. His leg was about twice its normal size. Putting the pole and pieces of shirt in place, drake splinted his leg tightly in place.

Grabbing another piece of pole for a crutch, Drake stood, grimacing with the pain in his body. Slowly and carefully, Drake made his way through the rubble and down the street.

It had taken Drake 2 days to find a car that worked, and then another two to get through the city, and then another 3 to get to a town for help. He pulled in the hospital parking lot and everyone looked in horror at the mass of man, blood, sweat, and guns. He was quickly rushed to the emergency room, where they operated on his leg for hours.

Luckily, he didn’t get compartment syndrome, and the leg hadn’t fused back together, so it didn’t have to get rebroken. He spent the next 6 months recovering. He was the fastest recovering patient the doctors had ever seen, and was released sooner then any patient like himself had ever been released.

It was Drakes intense anger, hatred, and need for revenge that kept him going. He had a mission to complete, and that was to kill every God dammed zombie in Raccoon City. He had shaven his head and grown the beard because he wanted a new look. This was a new Drake, a pissed Drake.

(End Flash Back)

Drake flicked his cigarette onto the street. He checked his weapons one more time. A hunting knife, two Desert Eagles, the same two he had carried with him the first time he had traveled the city, along with the shot gun he had carried, and two new 357 Magnums that he carried on his hips; all with ammo enough for an army.

Making his way down the stairs, Drake scanned the city. “Alright b!tches, round 2 starts now.”

((wow, didn’t mean for it to be as long as it was, but I got on a role. As for Drakes new look, see it here ( http://www.moviegod.de/show_bigpic....&img_id=103 ) sported by Matthew Maconihay in Reign of Fire.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:44 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"we need so faster way there or we might run into those things." shalimar looked at a car." you dive. west"

Old Post Jun 1st, 2005 11:44 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo looked at the car. "Right yeh sure" He said moving to the drivers door, then aiming over the roof covering Shalimar as she made her move to the car. "Comon" he said scouting the area with his eyes.
It was all in his training to do this.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 12:05 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar looked around."ok"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:11 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo and Shalimar got in the car, Bildo locked all the doors with a single button. "Better to be safe than sorry" and with that he started the car with the keys which were already in the ignition of the abandoned car.

Bildo pulled away from the clearing and headed west down the road. "So what now?" He asked.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 03:31 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"stop"she closed her eyes. and open them. "shes around here.she must have step in some water. i can smell her any more"

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2005 09:14 PM