KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now

RESIDENT EVIL: The Time was Yesterday...War is now
Started by: Kohldia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (108): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent HUNK
Umbrella Special Forces

"No offense, but i have my own route outta here. I have to stop at my makeshift shelter and grab a few things. Besides, i need to head too the zoo and possibly the subway station near it. The Zoo's tram and/or the subway cars should have the parts i need." Travis looked to the baby and then to Chrys. "You don't go out with the child strapped to you do you? All that gunfire could make her deaf." Not waiting for an answer Travis moved to the door. "I'll come back when i have the parts, you just keep yourselves out of harm's way." Travis said as he left the room heading back to the ladder.

I believe that the sound of racking the pump of a shotgun is universally recognized as ‘kiss your a$$ goodbye'.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 08:35 PM
Agent HUNK is currently offline Click here to Send Agent HUNK a Private Message Find more posts by Agent HUNK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"there . in there" shalimar point by a building

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 09:26 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo slammed on the breaks and the car came to a skreeeching stop......

He stopped a little way from the building that Shalimar mentioned. He looked across her to see the building.
"In there?" Billy asked her looking and scanning the building and area for life.

"Alright then we best do the right thing and do what we need to do, in my case doing my job well it was my job..." With that he open his car door and put one foot outside. Then he stood up and looked across the roof of the car, at the building is question.

((hope thats something for you too work on Shal.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:45 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar walked in the door. as they walk down the hall slowly something ran across the floor."what was that." the hall was stained in blood and the foul scent of decay was among the air . it seemed so thick. some of the lights flickered.there was only the sound of shalimars high heel boots clicking against the floor. then a rat appeared out of the hole with it ran to. th door behind them was now block from the zombies(not saying there are zombies outside) on the outside by and steel cage. the silents seemed more worst then a bad dream. shalimar turned to bildo."how can you look so ok at a time like this.

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Jun 5th, 2005 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 04:36 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo and Shalimar walked as slow as possible down the corridor. Bildo looked in every nook and cranny, he wasnt taking any chances. He had his good old 9mm beretta up in front of him, him looking down the sight all the time, his eyes scanning around from time to time.

"Me, look ok at a time like this. Comon Shal how long you known me?,...... What 6 months or so. You been through just as much as me. Ive lost my wife, son and partner, all gone. You are all i have left so we need to stick together. Ive got nothing to be scared of really and being a police officer/S.T.A.R.S member prepares you for most things. That is why i am so ok, Why arent you ok?" Bildo said and asked in a wisper as they both creeped causiously down corrider.

The clicking of Shal's boots on the ground, the buzz, humm, crackling and fizzing of the lights, the odd bang or crash as random items fell off shelfs and from the ceiling. The skutelling of rodents and insects on the walls and floors, The dripping sound of something but they both didnt know what. That was all that could be heard through out the building, other than that it was silent.

As Bildo came to a room very slowly he waved Shalimar to go on ahead slightly, a slight gust of air came out of the room into his face. It was warm, moist and smelt of decay, he turned his head to the side and held his breath for a second.

Shalimar about a room down the corridor, her boots clicking all the way. Bildo edged himself slowly into the pitch black room, one hand aiming his gun the other reaching for his flashlight. As he was going in so slowly as if he wasnt moving he stood on some glass, which sent a crack sound loudly through out the building.

When the sound echo through the building something darted across the room fast. Bildo aimed his gun in the direction he thought the thing went. He slowly pulled out his flashlight and scanned the room with the light, he saw....................

((There you go Shal hope that is ok got a bit carried away ill let you do some good work and mak up the rest of the story. Seeing as it is your turn to take the lead. Hope that it is ok sorry again.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 12:41 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar looked at the walls. the lights made it seem worse than it ws."bildo i'm sorry"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 08:23 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo stood there like shined at the thing, It was stunned like a rabbit in the headlights. "Sorry about what?" Bildo asked not taking his eyes off of the creature for a minute. All the sounds still around except the footsteps of Shal.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 5th, 2005 09:53 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"about your family and partener"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 01:48 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo didnt take his eyes or aim off the repulsive creature. Then he replied "Why would you be sorry about that" He said to Shalimar. The flashlight not shaking, on the creature all the time.

"Its nothing to do with you why they are dead. You would be dead too if you didnt stay here with me. When the helicopter crashed there was nothing anybody could do. Nobody even know's why it crashed. So you dont have anything to do with it. To be honest I am glad you stayed behind with me because if you wernt here i would be mad by now." Bildo said to her with no emotion or feeling and not changing his tone at all, he was to fixated on the beast to concentrate on talking right now. Still all the things he said were true all the same.

Bildo looked at the beast as it moved one of its claw ridden hands, each claw simultainusly. Blood dripping from each razor sharp claw, Its eyes fixated on the light because it could see nothing else. Bildo's finger on the trigger just twitching to sqeeze it.

A jewl of sweat moving down Bildo's forhead, him waiting for the thing to move. A big bulbus, pussey lump on its head pulsing with its pulse. Its big scrapy tail thing swaying slightly in the corner of the room just shown by a little bit of light.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 07:50 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

shalimar gaped bildo hand a began to walk down the hal to a door. "she's in there". she said smileing at bildo

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 08:13 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((Ferol are you following the story at all read the post im in a starring compotition with a monster atm whats going on.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 12:31 AM
midnite127
Megami

(ooc: Sorry for the sub par post but school is catching up to me something fierce...but, better something than nothing at all, no?)

“Not unless you can find me a good babysitter it’s not like I have much of a choice...” muttered Chrys, smiling somewhat as Travis descended down the ladder. She almost laughed. She couldn't imagine how in hell she could stay out of harm's way...especially considering she planned on trying another route out of the condemned city.

“To the North...” Pocketing her hands, she yawned, walking quietly back into her room. Leaning in the doorway, she sighed watching the small child breathe contently on her bed. “My beautiful enigma…my favorite mistake,” Chrys chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Maybe it was because she still remembered how life had been when her sister had been born…maybe it was because of the numerous things she’d seen back in her petty crime days…maybe even she had been deceived by the countless primetime dramas watched in her free time or after a good…she smiled, omitting the remainder of her thoughts.

The point was…Genesis didn’t seem like a normal little girl. With blue eyes echoing her innocence and naivety, she held an avid curiosity over everything around her. The bio-hazards, the stench of rot and decay, the pitter patter of creatures in the night managed to perturb her less than the dreadful heat, she occasionally making a whine over her clothing. She rarely cried realistically, holding a strange seriousness unless otherwise provoked.

Trailing her finger over the baby’s navel, Chrys narrowed her eyes. “Strange…” It wasn’t entirely surprising once she thought about the father of her child. She shivered, eyes growing cold. “But some things are best not to be thought about.” Reluctantly lying down, Chrys cuddled Genesis closer to her, apprehensive to submit herself to sleep.

Nightmares are far crueler than any reality… She sighed yet again, heavy in her fear. Unable to control the sudden heaviness to her lids, she closed her eyes, images spiraling through her head…

(ooc: yeah, a little short but it’ll have to do. By the ways, long time no see Xornon. You made a longer beginning entry than me laughing out loud )

Last edited by midnite127 on Jun 7th, 2005 at 03:16 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 03:12 AM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:25 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((Not a prob
do you wanna right a new one and occ that we are ignoring that one or someing. come up with somein to go with mine and really graphic.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 08:53 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~i know I'm not stupid~
shalimar looked at the thing."nasty" the sound of moans and groans where did not seem to be heard.the light was just about to go out. shalimar pulled out her gun and shot the thing in the middle of its eyes."this place gives me the Willey's" as shalimar looked down a pool of blood stained her boots but it was not from the thing. then blood dripped on her black leather jacket. she slow look to nothing. there was no way the blood had came from the top floor."bildo i suggest we go now." as she looked behind her there was and dog. it seemed to be OK until it showed its half eaten flesh on it's side. once more a shot was fired into an other creature head. as shalimar sot out which door her partner was in. the light got dimer."the basement"

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Jun 8th, 2005 at 03:56 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:52 AM
XornonJay

((lol, thanks midnite))
Drake walked through the city toating his shotgun, waiting to be confronted by something, anything. The streets looked the same as before. Cars still idled in the middle of the street where their owner had left it when they ran from teh mass of zombies. Dead bodies, half decomposed littered the street. The smell was worse thenit had been.

Before, the smell of rotting flesh had just been a small wiff of air ou got when the wind blew. Now it was the air you inhaled with each breath. You could almost feel the stench as you breathed.

Drake walked on, not phased by any of it. Being a soldier had hardened his sences. Coming to a small inn, Drake pushed open the door. He needed a place to put his supplies. He couldn't carry all of this ammo the whole time.

As soon as he walked in, Drake knew someone else had been here, resently. The stairs, from what he could see, had been completly destroyed. Zombies couldn't do that. Drake walked slowly, and practically silently through the inn.

He was about to go into the back room when he realized he was an idiot. If someones here, and its not a zombie, he thought. Then they must be human. "Hello!? Is anyone here?"

When nothing happened, Drake called again. This time, Drake heard something. It sounded like movement on the floor above him. As Drake raised his shotgun, a bullet shot rang, and the floor spintered right by his foot.

"I could have killed you, but I didn't, so take the oppurtunity that I gave you, and start talking." Drake couldn't see where the person was, but whoever it was was definatly female.

"I don't talk to ghosts. I don't start talking 'til I know who I'm talking to."

Another shot rang, and another bullet hole, closer this time, appeared in the floor. "I said talk."

"And I said not until I see you. Killing me would only be a quick way out of this shit hole."

There was another sound of movement, and a female dropped from the cieling, gun pointed directly at Drake. "There, see me? Now, talk!"

Drake recognized this lady from somewhere. After a moments thought, he placed the name with the face. She had obviously not seen a real shower in a long time, but he remembered the face. "Chrys?" She just cocked the hammer back on his pistol.

"My names Drake, Drake Holden. Remember? With Berina?"

((Hope you don't mind midnite. Had to get Drake around with someone. Left it open for you to take over.))

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:19 AM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~sould we all meet up~

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 03:54 PM
XornonJay

((If you want. Don't make it happen so fast though. I'm not sure what I'm gonna have Drake do, depends on what is writen. Just keep on keeping on for now.))

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:54 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

As Bildo and Shalimar got to the bottom of the stairs and the ground the basement Bildo watched the door, gun drawn and ready for anything that was following. After about a minute or so he put his gun back in its holster, moved to a box across the room, sat down and thought to himself, gathered his thoughts in the dark and gloom of this comforting basement.

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 12:32 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"bildo whats wrong."then shalimar heared the sound of a foot step."get ready. somethings comeing. " she walked down the same bloody hall. down the hall was an 7 foot high zombie slowly came at her. "bildo. bildo ."she yelled run down the hall back to where he was. then her gun droped and another zombie came from the side of her. shalimar luanched her self on a high walk. runing on the walk like spider man would. "help me with this basement door.~ i'll add more later~

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 03:54 PM